TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

OAO WrestleMania 22 thread - 4/2/06

Guest The Showcase

In all honesty, besides the crowd reaction, the way they built the fued, Cena winning clean would've been the only logical finish otherwise it would've been the worst burial in the history of wrestling.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

Are they fucking kidding me? CENA FUCKING WON? Give it the fuck up Vince. He's a failure. The reign is a fucking disaster. ENOUGH.

wow! Guess he loses it at Backlash, but the promo earlier with Cena saying 'I'll take back what is mine' was a swerve.

Or a rematch on RAW leading to the PPV could be plausible.

wow! Guess he loses it at Backlash, but the promo earlier with Cena saying 'I'll take back what is mine' was a swerve.

not a swerve..they have been changing their booking minds through the whole weekend!!

its not "bif time" its "on the fly time"

This tosses one fucking hell of a wrench into the rampant HHHate - HE PUT OVER BATISTA, AND STAYED OUT OF THE MAIN EVENT ALL OF THE PAST YEAR JUST TO BEAT CENA AT WM, REALLY!!!

Guest Dam(o)nYankees
HHH tapping out and Rey winning the title..and RVD winning a Title shot..HBK with the elbow off a 30 foot ladder..

Meh..not the greatest WM ever but not the worst either..

Hunter should have won. This Cena run is a disaster

Guest NYankees

I thought you weren't watching the ppv.

I'm not

Then dont put up fake news than!

Maybe he wants to take back his fans?

This tosses one fucking hell of a wrench into the rampant HHHate - HE PUT OVER BATISTA, AND STAYED OUT OF THE MAIN EVENT ALL OF THE PAST YEAR JUST TO BEAT CENA AT WM, REALLY!!!

He's done some growing up apparentley.

0-3 in the last three WrestleMania's. Shocking.

Wow this is confusing.

I actually hope HHH wins it soon so RVD can beat him for the title. RVD winning the title won't be gratifying unless it's against HHH.

The fans have turned on Cena (including me), but I give the Vince credit for giving me the one unpredictable result I wouldn't have guessed; Cena winning and not turning heel (just turning to the mob)

HHH tapping out and Rey winning the title..and RVD winning a Title shot..HBK with the elbow off a 30 foot ladder..

HHH will win the title back in 4 weeks...seeing him tap out clean to Cena of all people at WM when no one expecting that Cena would win, much less get him to tap out..makes it better...I suppose.

Anyone still want screencaps?

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

I've decided this miserable Cena title reign will outlive us all. Even the power of HHH can't save us from it. Its been basically a full year discounting the three weeks of haven, and it shows no signs of wearing down. We will all die before they give up on this.

Haha, I'm so glad Cena won. Fuck the Cena haters and fuck Triple H. Cena's crowd reactions are fucking gold, NOBODY in the company that I can remember gets the unbelievably varied crowd reactions that Cena does, and it makes the matches so much more fun.

I just wish they would have done a double turn and have Cena destroy H with chair's after the match.

Sidenote: Did anyone else notice CM Punk as one of Cena's "gangsters" ?

HHH will win the title back in 4 weeks...seeing him tap out clean to Cena of all people at WM when no one expecting that Cena would win, much less get him to tap out..makes it better...I suppose.

Absolutely.

:headbang:

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

It doesn't make it better. It extends this hell.

I'd like a screencap of the Cena entrance.