TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

OAO WrestleMania 22 thread - 4/2/06

I don't get why more of you can't give HHH a little more credit:

-He's jobbed to three different guys (Benoit, Batista, Cena), for three straight WrestleManias.

-All three of those jobs were clean.

-Two of them had him tapping out.

-All three of them were the main event on the show.

-In two of them he wasn't just jobbing, but he was also jobbing the title to the other guy, the first wold title for either of the two guys he jobbed the title two (if you don't count Benoit's WCW title "win").

-In the cases of Benoit and Batista, he never went on to be the one to finally defeat them for the title, jobbing to each of them a few more times after the WM show.

I know that he's not innocent of certain things, but few people that high up the card ever are.

You just answered your own question. HHHHHHHHH has been in the main event the last 3 WM's. Just like the previous post aboot Undertaker, everyone else gets their main event time, then they go to mid-card for a while, but not HHHHH.

We're tired of seeing of seeing him.

exactly...Austin was a main eventer in 98,99 and 01..Rock was one in late 98,99,00,late 01 and 02...HHH been a main eventer in late 99,00,early 01 and 02,03,04,03,05 and 06..HHH is a talented worker but he has been the central focal point on raw for way too long and I think he should step aside from the main event for good...his run as a main eventer is gonna rival Hogan's for longevity..people are just sick of dude

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

I have to say, the McMahon Family Prayer reminds me more of Married with Children everytime I see it.

I just finished watching this show and since I can predict the pissing match that erupted out of it I feel the need to mention that WWE doesn't give a shit about whether you cheer or boo a guy, as long as they're amped about it.

Hot heel crowd > Dead crowd

If the RVD title shot is definitely happening at ONS II. it must be again Cena or HHH. Edge? His time has past (already) and him vs. RVD would just be anticlimatic.

Incidentally, my review of WM22:

Better than expected but not as good as the last couple. HHH vs. Cena and the Women's match were very good. The Smackdown 3way was good for what it was but should have been longer (natch). Orton is a tad underrated by internet folk, btw. Michaels-Vince wasn't actually good but perversely watchable. The MitB match was as good as expected considering the participants. The rest was junk, passable, or a little better than passable.