TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

Randy Orton suspended by WWE for 60 days

That is frickin' wrong. Although not as wrong as I once saw posted on Sonic Cult. And this isn' really culture, it's just something dumb.

The stupidity of most Randy Orton fans know no borders.

Poser Randy

Randy.jpg

Looks more like Shane McMahon to me...

the insane thing about that drawing is... that minus the breasts, that is an uncanny resemblance of him.

Hair's a little off too, but it could easily pass as anime Orton with a little work, as you said. Also....just looking at it, I think that's not Japanese, it looks more like something American, but I can't quite put my finger on it

The site it was from was in Japanese, so I assume a Japanese person produced it.

Apparently Chris still has the link to that site, too.

the insane thing about that drawing is... that minus the breasts, that is an uncanny resemblance of him.

Hair's a little off too, but it could easily pass as anime Orton with a little work, as you said. Also....just looking at it, I think that's not Japanese, it looks more like something American, but I can't quite put my finger on it

The site it was from was in Japanese, so I assume a Japanese person produced it.

Apparently Chris still has the link to that site, too.

Actually, I just still had the pictures that were sent in that e-mail we got.

Those are the only ones I have though.

And pictures that make people want to pull their eyes out with a fork. Seriously, WHO THE FUCK kind a person would actually think this shit up and draw it?

Well, it's like Robin Williams once said:

"You're only given a little spark of madness. And if you lose that, you're nothing."

Some people embrace that spark more than others.

can we back up a minute here...no offense, but how big of a dork do you have to be to tell that an American artist drew that stuff and not a Japanese artist?

Maybe we'll get live RNN updates from his therapy sessions.

that would be hilarious...doc asks him questions and he goes in flashes from crying to lashing out in anger to laughing like a loon.

Where they'd randomly bump into Scott Hall.

Or maybe they can go to Captain Lou Albano's friend Dr. Sigmond Ziff so he can bust out the electric shock therapy like they did to George Steele . . . How now brown cow.

Guest Super Pissed Smark

So, after fifteen pages, we've established:

1) Randy Orton is suspended. For sixty days. Or indefinitely. Or fired. Or not. About to appear on TNA. In need of serious psychiatric help. In no way affiliated with NOW.

2) The reason for this is not any one thing, but an accumulation of things which may or may not involve any combination of the words: drugs, women, shit, bag, Johnny, Ace, harassment, plane, assault, aggravated, alcohol, abuse, abusiveness, absolut, Undertaker, hepatitis, dear, old, dad, Angle, Kurt, touching, inapproriate, unprofessional, unadulterated, adultery, Stephanie, ass, big, Triple, H, jobbing, 'roids, testing, Vince, blasphemy, genocide, Katie, Tom, pillow, Scientology, rape, arson, tax-evasion, cum, gargling, rest, and holds.

3) Japanese Anime + pro wrestlers = untold horror

4) I should probably grab a box of Vector cereal and see what all the fuss is about.

Have I missed anything?

Kotz is going to pretend the Piper Manga pic is "Just a chick in a Hot Rod shirt" so he can whack to it.

Other then that, you've pretty much got it covered, SPS.

can we back up a minute here...no offense, but how big of a dork do you have to be to tell that an American artist drew that stuff and not a Japanese artist?

Just....Japanese artists tend to not like leaving in pencil lines, from what I've seen. But I could well be wrong, since someone said they found them on a Japanese site.

Just....Japanese artists tend to not like leaving in pencil lines, from what I've seen. But I could well be wrong, since someone said they found them on a Japanese site.

I'm sorry MMM, I didn't mean to be that way, but it was like WTF?

It's okay, I've been called names all my life, and I am a geek, so I'm sorta used to it. Apology accepted, though.

It's okay, I've been called names all my life, and I am a geek, so I'm sorta used to it. Apology accepted, though.

no dude, we're all geeks, we post on a wrestling messageboard for christ sake...I just hate most anime.

[...]

Have I missed anything?

You forgot to mention that his dad was on the road banging Juventud Guerrera.

I can see why WWE may want Randall to undergo counseling and get medical help.

Preview of this week's issue:

--A look at the suspension of Randy Orton

--What the existing problems have been

--Where the straw that broke the camel's back took place

--What the repercussions likely are going to be

Credit: WrestlingObserver

So it's the same report as the last three weeks? "We don't know how or why, but it looks like it might have happen because....."

[...]

Have I missed anything?

You forgot to mention that his dad was on the road banging Juventud Guerrera.

I can see why WWE may want Randall to undergo counseling and get medical help.

Motherfucker say WHAT?!

You didn't hear about those two travelling together because nobody else would travel with Juvi?

I always thought Bob traveled with Juvi cause Juvi reminded him of that 12 year old Mexican whore he fucked while he was on the road all those years ago. You know the one that's really Randy's birth mom.

Hunter_Chan.jpg

Y'know, I realized that female Trips doesn't appear to be wearing any tights....that's worse than Carltio(Carlita?) having the open shirt, if you ask me

Hunter_Chan.jpg

Y'know, I realized that female Trips doesn't appear to be wearing any tights....that's worse than Carltio(Carlita?) having the open shirt, if you ask me

...maybe She-Trips is going a medical exam.

Hunter_Chan.jpg

With taped fists and elbow pads?

Hunter_Chan.jpg

With taped fists and elbow pads?

This IS a version of Triple H we're talking about.

Maybe it's a pre-match exam.