TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

Randy Orton suspended by WWE for 60 days

WP is right, WWE style helps out those who seemingly can't work that well such as Batista, Orton, and Masters. Although I think that out of all the not so great workers in WWE, Orton is one of the better ones who may actually be able to hang somewhere else.

To answer Lushus, what will Randy gain for going to TNA. In 4 or 5 years he'd be on top of the wrestling world with the rest of TNA. bitch.

I want to know how this turned into "Randy is getting fired" when it was originally the guy just got suspended. Orton isn't going anywhere, they have invested way too much into him to just dump him. I consider this more of a vacation than anything to get his head in order. Truthfully, I understand his frustration since the WWE seems to be a big fan of the phrase, "look at the big picture", which is annoying when you see they don't HAVE a big picture decided.

He'll be back, motivated, looking to please and keep in check. This might end up being the best thing for him as a character and as a person.

I don't know if this has been brought up yet but........

Can you even suspend an independent contractor? I can't exactly tell the guy building my house that he's suspended for 6 months, why? Because, he'd be able to get work elsewhere. You can't stop an independent contractor from working.

WWE Superstars are technically independent contractors, so couldn't Orton take this to court and totally revamp WWE's contract system?

And RRR, cut the damn cereal talk out. It's not funny and you're just spamming the thread.

Can you even suspend an independent contractor? I can't exactly tell the guy building my house that he's suspended for 6 months, why? Because, he'd be able to get work elsewhere. You can't stop an independent contractor from working.

WWE Superstars are technically independent contractors, so couldn't Orton take this to court and totally revamp WWE's contract system?

No, once you sign a WWE contract your a WWE employee. Now if he was a indy wrestler, then yes he could go and do anything he wanted to.

They're only considered contractors for tax and travel expense purposes.

What's the deal with the cereals with bits of fruit in them? Like the ones that have strawberries. That can't possibly have any nutritional value.

They're chalk full of sugar, but the fruit pieces are key. 'Specially the bananas.

What's the deal with the cereals with bits of fruit in them? Like the ones that have strawberries. That can't possibly have any nutritional value.

You should give Fiber One a shot. Sure, you or others may scoff at a bran cereal but it's deceptively tasty and comes w/ 2 bags in the box which is ingenious. And best of all, it's keeps ya regular.

In the latest issue of Grappling magazine Forrest confesses his love of Cocoa Krispies. It's one I know all too well. That cereal produces the most quality chocolate-infused milk.

They're called independant contractors when it's convinient, like when people talk about them getting health care and such, but when they want to enforce the dress code, well, that's a differant story, they're WWE "Superstars"(because God forbid we call them wrestlers) and of course, whether or not RVD is in a dress shirt or whatever the rules are, I don't remember, really reflects on the company and nothing like Vince trying to have Marty Janetty kiss his behind impacts what people think of wrestling</sarcasm>

WWE will hang onto Orton as long as possible just to keep him away from TNA. He could bring them automatic credibility and a potential building block for years and years if he could get his attitude straight.

WWE will hang onto Orton as long as possible just to keep him away from TNA. He could bring them automatic credibility and a potential building block for years and years if he could get his attitude straight.

Orton and credibility in the same sentence is like saying Cena carried someone to a ***** match.

They're called independant contractors when it's convinient, like when people talk about them getting health care and such, but when they want to enforce the dress code, well, that's a differant story, they're WWE "Superstars"(because God forbid we call them wrestlers) and of course, whether or not RVD is in a dress shirt or whatever the rules are, I don't remember, really reflects on the company and nothing like Vince trying to have Marty Janetty kiss his behind impacts what people think of wrestling</sarcasm>

No argument here.

Do they still sell those multi-grian Cherrios? Those I could eat.

Yup. At least in Pittsberg they did, and here is St. Louis they do.

There's like, 15 different types of Cheerios on the shelf.

Guest croweater

I hate breakfast cereal, but for some reason I love vegemite and "weet-bix". Go figure.