TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

Randy Orton suspended by WWE for 60 days

Judgment, by definition, is not fact. I just think it is more reasonable, given 1) Ortons history of harassing WWE Divas, 2) The WWE's public policy against harassment and history with lawsuits, 3) Foley writing about Melina being given a "tough time" for seeming "arrogant" (similar to stories of Amy Weber, who Orton was accused of Harassing), 4) The article Meltzer posted which dealt mainly with Ortons attitude problems, 5) That the WWE suspended Orton rather than give him drug treatment, 6) The WWEs new drug policy states that wrestlers are first given a warning before any punitive measure is taken, that it is an issue of an attitude problem rather than a drug problem.

Here is a direct line from Meltzer's article that you guys are all discussing. It is from the paragraph directly below the discussion of counseling and medical help if necessary.

"I don't know that they would insist on [counseling or medical help] or bring him back or not, as no decisions were made, but that would be a possible decision. Several, including Tammy Sytch and Jeff Hardy, in the past, were ordered to attend drug rehab, refused, and were let go, although Orton's issues are very different from theirs. Orton has not missed any dates or displayed the usual type of problems that appear to be from drug related behavior."

For a guy who was supposed to be getting a second chance as world champion, its turning out to be Orton's own fault for snuffing that out and I can't really feel sorry for him.

EDIT: To celebrate the 15th day since the official announcement of the suspension of Randy Orton, I present you all with ASCII RANDY!

asciiorton.jpg

If Orton really looked like that in real life, then people would complain less about his matches being boring.

Guest Princess Leena

EDIT: To celebrate the 15th day since the official announcement of the suspension of Randy Orton, I present you all with ASCII RANDY!

asciiorton.jpg

If Orton really looked like that in real life, then people would complain less about his matches being boring.

Or, if he looked like a big, fat Samoan guy. :)

Guest AndrewisyourHero
Or, if he looked like a big, fat Samoan guy. :)

02.jpg

You want Randy to make a difference?

What if he was sensible?

Manga chick Randy

OrtonChan.jpg

*Prepares the fire for people to burn their eyes.

That is frickin' wrong. Although not as wrong as I once saw posted on Sonic Cult. And this isn' really culture, it's just something dumb.

Maybe we'll get live RNN updates from his therapy sessions.

that would be hilarious...doc asks him questions and he goes in flashes from crying to lashing out in anger to laughing like a loon.

Manga chick Randy

OrtonChan.jpg

*Prepares the fire for people to burn their eyes.

That is frickin' wrong. Although not as wrong as I once saw posted on Sonic Cult. And this isn' really culture, it's just something dumb.

And it's not the only one:

Hunter_Chan.jpg

Roddy_Chan.jpg

Carlito_Chan.jpg

the insane thing about that drawing is... that minus the breasts, that is an uncanny resemblance of him.

Hair's a little off too, but it could easily pass as anime Orton with a little work, as you said. Also....just looking at it, I think that's not Japanese, it looks more like something American, but I can't quite put my finger on it

The stupidity of most Randy Orton fans know no borders.

Poser Randy

Randy.jpg