TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

Randy Orton suspended by WWE for 60 days

Anyone else think this one is going straight to Classics?

Right next to "OAO Raw is Randy,"

And that's just dandy.

I enjoy candy

With a shot of Brandy?

With a girl named Mandy

Who has a sister named Sandy

Who dated Samy, but he cheated with Mandy

[cus anime is te h gay]

First of all, in case you haven't been paying attention, those are almost certainly American drawn, second of all, don't just flame, let's talk this through. Back up your statement, if you can

I'm pretty sure that's an Adult Swim joke/reference.

If that is the case, I apologize, I have no cable, and thus cannot understand such a reference, excuse me

let's talk this through.

What is this, a therapy session?

No, I just don't like people dissing anime without any kind of argument to their remarks

can we back up a minute here...no offense, but how big of a dork do you have to be to tell that an American artist drew that stuff and not a Japanese artist?

Just....Japanese artists tend to not like leaving in pencil lines, from what I've seen. But I could well be wrong, since someone said they found them on a Japanese site.

BL: Bigger than me, apparently.

MMoM: I had thought so originally, but now I don't think so.

I had gotten mixed up because there was something similar to it on a Japanese site; I believe ChrisM was looking for Molly pics, and found a Generico anime-ish fan art of Molly...

It was on a Japanese fan page, and on that same page there was...bishonen Taker and Kane.

Bishonen = long haired sissy boy; looks like a girl and has little/no muscle mass. So, think of Taker and Kane in the above style, but without the wider hips and sans breasts, and there you go.

I don't have the link though--they looked utterly hilarious, though.

Back on topic (somewhat), I found this article somewhat amusing--it's old, though:

http://www.onlineonslaught.com/columns/lund/20031211.shtml

Guest hasbeen

Has any more come out on his suspension, sorry didn't feel like going through 17 pages of cartoon talk.

let's talk this through.

No, I just don't like people dissing anime without any kind of argument to their remarks

Actually, I'm a big fan of anime. I was simply making fun of anime haters not just here, but all around. I'm far from an OMFGINUYASHA!!! fanboy that takes great offense to Chuck Norris or whatnot, but it does get irritating. Personally, I find the manga versions very humorous.

let's talk this through.

Actually, I'm a big fan of anime. I was simply making fun of anime haters not just here, but all around. I'm far from an OMFGINUYASHA!!! fanboy that takes great offense to Chuck Norris or whatnot, but it does get irritating. Personally, I find the manga versions very humorous.

Okay, cool.

you know, lemme back up again...i don't HATE the art itself, it's visually stunning stuff, I just hate the insane and inane stories, the horrible dialogue (read: american voice acting), the constant flashing of the peace sign, winking and sticking tongue out simultaneously, shit eating toothy grins, the constant having to show EVERYONE'S reaction to an event be it each individual grunt, individual comment whatever among other nuances.

that being said, I only own 3 anime movies: Fist Of The North Star, Ninja Scroll and Golgo 13...no goofiness going on in those, just a bunch of fuckers getting killed...gets right to the point.

as praised as Akira is, I hate it.

(yes, I have seen a ton of anime, those are just some of the more popular ones)

The Akira anime licks balls, but it was a huge ass manga that got shoved into a relatively short movie.

You should look into the Berserk anime.

you know, lemme back up again...i don't HATE the art itself, it's visually stunning stuff, I just hate the insane and inane stories, the horrible dialogue (read: american voice acting), the constant flashing of the peace sign, winking and sticking tongue out simultaneously, shit eating toothy grins, the constant having to show EVERYONE'S reaction to an event be it each individual grunt, individual comment whatever among other nuances.

that being said, I only own 3 anime movies: Fist Of The North Star, Ninja Scroll and Golgo 13...no goofiness going on in those, just a bunch of fuckers getting killed...gets right to the point.

as praised as Akira is, I hate it.

(yes, I have seen a ton of anime, those are just some of the more popular ones)

I can stand Inuyasha even when they break out the lame animation because at least the story is still flowing. Dragonball was bullshit, nothing ever happened episode to episode. It was just guys staring at each other, snearing and talking with a one minute fighting that was followed by MORE STARING! Full Metal wasn't bad until they just said, "a plot? Who needs a plot!" but at least it had a cool opening theme. Ninja Scroll was awesome, I gotta find a cheap copy of that somewhere.

As for Randy Orton, we are still waiting on something other than these "he did something but I can't tell you" bull. You're in the media Dave, if you want to pretend to be a journalist you should act like one. If he can confirm it, he should quit being a bitch and report it.

At first I thought derailing this thread with soup/cereal talk would be fitting justice but the sheer ignorance levels of some of the posters in this thread would make soup and cereal chat almost like a reward for their stupidity.

all Randy Orton threads must go on and on forever, that's the norm here.

This is the most over he's ever been here. Randy would be happy if he was still with us.

Guest Princess Leena
all Randy Orton threads must go on and on forever, that's the norm here.

Yes.

So, the only suitable option is to ban everyone, except me.

At first I thought derailing this thread with soup/cereal talk would be fitting justice but the sheer ignorance levels of some of the posters in this thread would make soup and cereal chat almost like a reward for their stupidity.

Could you get any more pretentious?

Jesus Christ, if you don't like a thread, just don't read it.

This thread is 13 pages (40 post per page viewing) and three shreds of sources in it with ZERO info. What the fuck? This whole thread should be in the comments which don't warrent a thread.