TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

UFC All Access: Andrei Arlovski

The doc was the Russian version of Margaret Goodman.

Not much to recap. Arlovski boxed, did a lil JJ, they went to get some suits and some bling, met up with Team Pitbull, then went clubbing.

Rachelle looked very, very hot.

Guest AndrewisyourHero

I might be the only one who caught this, but his Chiropractor mentioned getting a donor bone for his hand,

from the Soviet Union..yes, the Soviet Union.

You thought the Soviet Union broke up?

p.soviet_union.mov.jpg

"That's what we wanted you to think!"

Guest AndrewisyourHero

I can buy Arlovski as a well-dressed cyborg from deep within the USSR..like a better version of Ivan Drago

I can buy Arlovski as a well-dressed cyborg from deep within the USSR..like a better version of Ivan Drago

Well, Fedor was clearly engineered in a lab, so I buy it.

Guest AndrewisyourHero

one of them needs to say "You will lose" in that thick russian accent, just once..

Guest AndrewisyourHero

The way I see it, you go into the ring with Fedor, you're going to lose, no questions asked. So, it's appropriate there. Arlovski is on a roll right now, so the chances are pretty good there too.

I love Arlovski but Fedor would ice him.

Andrei doesn't need his Ivan Drago phrases. He's got "Hits my vey, I vanna bee a shampyun"

FUCKING YES!

Oh, and I love how he smirks before saying "[Opponents Name], Good luck." Thats so freaking badass.

The preview they're running for 59 where Sylvia says that there's another guy out there who's been holding his belt for him and then they cut to Arlovski in the audience who gives him the "Sure, buddy" face followed by an a-ok sign is fucking great.

Fuck, I'm gonna go rewatch UFC 51 just for the pre-fight shit between the two of them. It's especially hilarious watching the backstage stuff and hearing Miletitch run his mouth about Tim going through AA like it's nothing.