TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NYankees

Comments that which don't warrant a thread

Speaking of SNL this week, was it just me or was every sketch based on some gay undertones or in the very least had some sort of gay character in each? Or in some cases, it was just blatantly out there. Just found it a little weird that it just kept going on from sketch to sketch.

Hey, you're right...

The kissing family, Prison rape threats, Man-on-man painting, Snagglepuss, gay dancers, etc.

With the exception of 1 or 2 skits, it was pretty much all-gay.

And throw it into the sunlight.

Role Models is fucking hilarious, BTW. I'm glad Paul Rudd's starting to get more popular, because he's been a funny bastard since even Clueless. He has the single best line in the whole movie, too: "You know, we may be getting Marky Mark to come and plant a celebrity tree."

Make sure to burn her body afterwards as well. You don't want her somehow growing a new head and telling you how awesome Twilight is.

And has Paul Rudd been in any bad comedies? The guy seems to be gold when it comes to that stuff. He was also pretty killer in "The Ten".

Bad Paul Rudd Comedies: Halloween: The Curse of Michael Meyers.

Whole lotta colons in this post...

The Producer's cut is so much better then then the version that was released.

Oh man, I'm dying to be on this new reality show on SciFi, Cha$e. It's a giant game of tag. I would kill in this game.

Add in Estate of Panic is pretty messed up and really rolls quick and Sci-Fi has two fun little reality shows on their hands. Course the minute a spider showed up, my ass would forfeit and leave. I damn sure wouldn't be the last one out of that room.

Hopefully it'll see the light of day. I've been wanting to see it since 8th grade.

With the seasons of True Blood and Entourage and the series of The Shield all ending in the next couple weeks... I'll have no TV to watch other then The Ultimate Fighter and Sports.

I don't know if thats a bad thing or good things.

Hopefully it'll see the light of day. I've been wanting to see it since 8th grade.

www.fleshwoundvideo.com has the producers cut. They also have a 6 disc set of part 6. I've gotten many dvds from there, and they are great quality, and pretty inexpensive.

With the seasons of True Blood and Entourage and the series of The Shield all ending in the next couple weeks... I'll have no TV to watch other then The Ultimate Fighter and Sports.

I don't know if thats a bad thing or good things.

Yeah, add Sons of Anarchy to the list and my shows are almost done. Dexter is more than halfway through as well

Cha$e is fucking awesome. I've loved both episodes so far.

I think they over do it with the "this is a video game" thing with the Hunters a bit, but there's something...legit about the "competition" that you don't see on other shows. There's nothing staged. They earn the tools they get (and on this show that had some...complications), and there's a very real sense of danger and fear even though they all know the worst that'll happen is they get tagged.

People come up with legitimate strategies to keep themselves in the game (or do hilariously stupid things like the inability to read the map, or taunting the hunters), and amazingly their personalities shine through in a way that some reality shows can't get in weeks of TV. When people are scared, and confused, who they really are comes through. And apparently being chased by human beings in suits trying to act like Terminators is enough to scare the fuck out of people.

I've akined it to a pussified Battle Royal (the movie) with an hour long time limit. They just have to survive to win.

Plus, I like the fact that there's the possibility that no one could win. If they don't reach the area in time, then no one gets the money. That's interesting.

The greatest interview ever: http://www.newsweek.com/id/169176

I really opened myself up in "JCVD." I peeled back the skin of the fruit, cut the pulp and then took that very hard seed. In this film I cut that hard seed, and inside that seed was a kind of liquid cream substance of the man I am, or the woman you are.

I finally got around to seeing Saw V tonight. It was good, but with all the flash back montages you can't help but think instead of making a new movie out of this, it should just be "extra footage" on a previous dvd, haha.

Oh and we got the latest teaser for the Friday the 13th remake. Now, I know a trailer can be deceptive, but goddamn, it looks like they might have FINALLY got one of these horror remakes RIGHT!!!!

Friday the 13th remake teaser

I finally got around to seeing Saw V tonight. It was good, but with all the flash back montages you can't help but think instead of making a new movie out of this, it should just be "extra footage" on a previous dvd, haha.

Oh and we got the latest teaser for the Friday the 13th remake. Now, I know a trailer can be deceptive, but goddamn, it looks like they might have FINALLY got one of these horror remakes RIGHT!!!!

Friday the 13th remake teaser

That teaser's already been posted in the F13th remake thread.

Anyways, damnit, they cancelled "Pushing Daisies."

This however, is pretty awesome.

I took my girlfriend to see Twilight this afternoon. To my amazement, I wasn't the only guy in the theater. I know nothing about the book series aside from what I've overheard from her. It was an OK movie, but probably not something I would pay to see again. The girl that played Bella was very easy on the eyes, and made the movie easier to sit through. I'll go ahead and say though, that the final fight between the 2 vampires was about as anti-climactic as you can get.

I took my girlfriend to see Twilight this afternoon. To my amazement, I wasn't the only guy in the theater. I know nothing about the book series aside from what I've overheard from her. It was an OK movie, but probably not something I would pay to see again. The girl that played Bella was very easy on the eyes, and made the movie easier to sit through. I'll go ahead and say though, that the final fight between the 2 vampires was about as anti-climactic as you can get.

That's Kristen Stewart, she played Jodie Foster's daughter in PANIC ROOM.