TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NYankees

Comments that which don't warrant a thread

Didn't Cody from Step By Step appear in some direct to video Bloodsport sequels. I fondly recall his ill fated brief foray into being a direct to video action movie series after playing a dumbass on a sitcom for five or six years.

Speaking of him, has anybody seen Slammed, the backyard wrestling comedy starring Cody and Zachary Ty Brian (The older brother from Home Improvement)? I maintain that it's the worst wrestling movie I've seen. Way worse than Ready to Rumble and No Holds Barred. It has Tiny Lister as a masturbating chef! That's how bad it is.

My thought's on Robert Kurtzman's The Rage: Bad CGI, really bad acting, Andrew Divoff hamming it up as a mad scientist, an evil midget, and plenty of gore. I liked this in spite of it's limitations.

Didn't Cody from Step By Step appear in some direct to video Bloodsport sequels. I fondly recall his ill fated brief foray into being a direct to video action movie series after playing a dumbass on a sitcom for five or six years.

Speaking of him, has anybody seen Slammed, the backyard wrestling comedy starring Cody and Zachary Ty Brian (The older brother from Home Improvement)? I maintain that it's the worst wrestling movie I've seen. Way worse than Ready to Rumble and No Holds Barred. It has Tiny Lister as a masturbating chef! That's how bad it is.

I don't know if it can be worse than Backyard Dogs with the Black Power Ranger as the star.

I don't know if it can be worse than Backyard Dogs with the Black Power Ranger as the star.

Backyard Dogs couldn't have been that bad. It had Frankie Kazarian in it!

Since there will be no third season of "Masters of Horror", we can be happy NBC has a Horror series coming out called "Fear Itself".

Directors attatched so far are: Stuart ("Re-Animator", "Dagon") Gordon, Mary ("American Psycho") Harron, Brad ("The Machinist", "Session 9") Anderson, Darren ("Saw II-IV") Bousman, Ronny ("Bride of Chucky", "Freddy vs. Jason", "The Bride with White Hair") Yu, Ernest ("Tales From the Crypt Presents: Demon Knight", "Bones") Dickerson, John ("An American Werewolf in London", "Innocent Blood") Landis, and Breck (Upcoming remakes of "The Crazies" and "The Creature from the Black Lagoon") Eisner.

Actors will include Brandon Routh, Pablo Schreiber, Cynthia Watros, Elisabeth Moss, and Larry Gilliard jr.

You can find out more here. Also, nice to see Mary Harron returning to horror.

Cool, Christian won Project Runway. It's good to see my favorites finally winning the Bravo reality shows, what with that and Hung winning the last Top Chef.

Cool, Christian won Project Runway. It's good to see my favorites finally winning the Bravo reality shows, what with that and Hung winning the last Top Chef.

Motherfucking spoiler alert, motherfucker.

Cool,

Christian

won Project Runway. It's good to see my favorites finally winning the Bravo reality shows, what with that and

Hung

winning the last Top Chef.

Motherfucking spoiler alert, motherfucker.

Feel better?

It's in the Ben Stiller formula. See Heavyweights and Dodgeball. There's also the buttoned-up, tight-wad, who gets into awkward social situations; and guy with funny hair and mild homosexual sensibilities.

Really, for Hollywood, it's pretty good range for an actor.

Just got out of a midnight showing of 10,000 BC. Got dragged to this by a friend who offered to pay my way when I refused to waste my time going to it, and, wow- this was really some lame shit here. The effects with the animals was pretty good but otherwise, what a fucking pile of nothing of substance. Incredibly hard to give a sense of belief to, as well, given the time period and how things were portrayed. About what one would expect from the guy who brought us Day After Tomorrow.

It turns out that the title of Rob Zombie's next movie is "Tyrannosaurus Rex." While it apparently has nothing to do with an actual T-Rex, the movie is rumored to be loosely based on a graphic novel he did with Steve Niles called "The Nail", which deals with a Pro-Wrestler going against a gang of Satanic bikers. Rob says it's not based on that, though he said he was doing a remake of "C.H.U.D." next (he's not going to), so who knows...

Also, I love the title of the movie. It's set to come out August of next year.

I just realized that every one of my favorite shows from when I was a kid has been made into a movie except for The A-Team. I demand an A Team movie.

I went and saw Be Kind Rewind just based on the IMBD discription that sounded hilarious. Okish, maybe worth a rental at best. Way too sentimental when I was just expecting stupid comedy. 5/10.

I went and saw Be Kind Rewind just based on the IMBD discription that sounded hilarious. Okish, maybe worth a rental at best. Way too sentimental when I was just expecting stupid comedy. 5/10.

Yeah, I just wanted to see Mos Def and Jack Black actin' a fool, but I think it should be a pretty awesome dvd, if they include a bunch of the movies they made. Especially since one of them, listed but not shown, was Gummo.