TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NYankees

Comments that which don't warrant a thread

Is anyone else disappointed when you see an favorite childhood movie (Sandlot, Little Giants, Mighty Ducks, etc, etc) and realize that the majority of those kids never had much of a career beyond those movies?

I'm kind of disappointed that the kids on Freaks and Geeks (With the notable exception of Seth Rogan) didn't turn out to be bigger stars. James Franco is a semi-big star but I thought he would be one of the biggest stars of the '00s. Maybe it was the James Dean TV movie but I thought he had potential to be huge. He has to fire his agent as all of his leading roles have been crap. And why isn't John Frances Daley should be playing the Topher Grace roles (the affable dork), Martin Starr should be doing the Jon Heder roles, Samm Levine should have a fledging career as a character actor.

Saw Diary of the Dead. Pretty fucking stellar. Theater was unfortunately only half full , even though this is the first day of a limited release.

Support it!

I'm just pissed that nobody in Ohio picked it up. Oh well, good to here it's good.

Linda Cardellini hasn't done bad for herself.

I've said it once but I'll say it again. She needs more work than just E.R.

Jimmy Kimmel and Matt Damon have had an entertaining feud on his show the past year or so. The latest was Sarah Silverman doing a music video "I'm Fucking Matt Damon" on the show with both of them singing about how she's fucking Matt Damon. I thought it was pretty funny, at least. So for those who didn't see it:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vz5zhy4CBcA

Supposedly Kimmel is planning to do his own version of "I'm Fucking Ben Affleck" with Affleck, Robin Williams, Don Cheadle, Harrison Ford, Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz.

And he was a regular on the last season of The Facts of Life (Surely a TSM favorite)

But it was Return to Horror High that put him on the radar.

Wrong. Only this guy starred in the TNT triology, The Librarian.

erseaon3.jpg

TRIOLOGY?!?!

WHEN WAS PART 3 ?!?!

HOW DID I MISS IT ??

WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPS ?!?!

Forrest Whitaker. He won an Oscar right after doing ER. Clooney didn't win an Oscar until after doing From Dusk Till Dawn.

I'm talking about regulars on the show, not guests who were starts before they got on the show.

ER is known for having big actors come in for a few weeks with a guest spot. So they can win an Emmy.

Facetious comment.

If we're talking regulars, John Stamos clearly gained the most. ER did so much for his career that it actually went back in time and put him on a hit show, and a TV movie where he got framed for killing his wife on a boat.

Facetious comment.

If we're talking regulars, John Stamos clearly gained the most. ER did so much for his career that it actually went back in time and put him on a hit show, and a TV movie where he got framed for killing his wife on a boat.

I thought that was Dean Cain?

So I was just watching 30 days of Night.

I think I might be developing a man crush on Ben Foster. That guy can just about steal any movie he is in.

Guest tonyjaymzretro

Foster stole every one of his 2007 mvoies....Alpha Dog, 3:10 to Yuma, and 30 Days of Night...he was the best part in all 3 movies