TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Tino Standard

The OAO Raw Thread 5/1/06

HHH should turn on HBK here just to piss on the hopes of all the DX marks.

They've already done that once before.

Ya, I remember that... Not a fun time.

Wasn't that like 01, or 02?

Maybe they're gonna do Cena/Michaels. Shawn did say right after Wrestlemania that he wanted a shot at the title, thinking he was done with that crazy McMahon crap.

I'm sure we'll get HBK/Cena Vs Kenny and Johnny and they'll do "OMG! WACKY TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!"

After a male cheerleading squad, can any other tag team combination be considered "wacky?"

Rich white wannabe thug rapper and ultra christian male stripper?

I'm sure we'll get HBK/Cena Vs Kenny and Johnny and they'll do "OMG! WACKY TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!"

After a male cheerleading squad, can any other tag team combination be considered "wacky?"

Rich white wannabe thug rapper and ultra christian male stripper?

AHAHHAAHAHA...

But he's not "ultra christian" anymore. Not since WM.

ECW coming back and DX reforming..

They might as well go for the trifecta and get Hogan to reform the nWo again while they're at it.

Maybe they can get Shelton Benjamin to lead the New Nation of Domination with Mark Henry and Lashley..

Maybe they can get AA Estrada to start Los Boricuas 2006 with the Mexicools or something..

Maybe they can get ICP to come back to sing the Odd Squad to the ring..

I have to admit: I actually enjoyed Raw tonight. First time I enjoyed Raw in a long time. Granted, I didn't like everything, but I thought it was a suprisingly good show.

Guest JustPassinBy

The Spirit Squad is getting mass mass X-Pac heat. The worst I've seen, since actually X-Pac.

Anyone who faces the Spirit Squad automatically becomes a face. HHH got face reactions tonite. Even Cena, who the crowd usually hates, was cheering for him over the SS.

Hopefully McMahon puts the SS out to the wrestlecrap pasture.

Enough is enough. They suck.

Transcript of Joey's promo:

Styles: You wanna apologize like nothing happened. Like you didn't knock me on my ass in front of millions worldwide. I'm not coming back! And now thanks to the magic of live television I'm gonna show the whole world why for seven years I was the uncensored, unscripted loose cannon of commentary. Six months ago called me – I didn't call this company because I was looking for a job. I didn't need a job. WWE called me because they had humiliated and fired – again – Jim Ross. So I get JR's spot and from week one – week after week – I've got an ongoing lecture about the differences from professional wrestling and sports entertainment. I'm not allowed to say pro wrestling. I'm not allowed to say wrestler. I'm supposed to say sports entertainment and call wrestlers superstars. I'm told to deliberately ignore the moves and the holds to tell stories. Well ignoring the moves and the holds is insulting to the wrestlers – not entertainers – to leave their families 300 days a year to apply their craft in that ring. Well – since I'm not a sports entertainer storyteller I get pulled from WM because I don't sound like Jim Ross who is the guy they fired in the first place – does that make sense? Then I get bumped from Backlash? I'm not good enough for Backlash? In ECW – I called live pay-per-views by myself! Wasn't done before me, hasn't been done since. But I'm not good enough to call Backlash because I'm not a sports entertainer storyteller. I am sick of sports entertainment. I am sick of cheerleaders and boogers and bathroom humor. I'm sick of our own chairman who talks about his own semen and who mocks God – he mocked God! He makes out with divas. Most of all – I am sick of you fans who actually buy into this sports entertainment crap. I never needed this job and I don't want this job anymore. I QUIT!

The Spirit Squad is getting mass mass X-Pac heat. The worst I've seen, since actually X-Pac.

Anyone who faces the Spirit Squad automatically becomes a face. HHH got face reactions tonite. Even Cena, who the crowd usually hates, was cheering for him over the SS.

Hopefully McMahon puts the SS out to the wrestlecrap pasture.

Enough is enough. They suck.

tdy_stone_peewee_040402.275.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Guest JustPassinBy
Which 3 SS guys worked the 6 man?

Does it matter? Honestly, I dont know any of them. Vince is about 8yrs too late if he wanted to do a Boy Band gimmick.

BorneAgain's transcript isn't word for word...Joey said "semen" twice.

:::dick mode:::

He also forgot the bit about Vince doing all this to feed his own ego.

Does it matter? Honestly, I dont know any of them. Vince is about 8yrs too late if he wanted to do a Boy Band gimmick.

You are completely clueless. SS is far from a boy band. WCW had the boy band, during the height of the boy band craze. SS, is Vince being years behind on pop culture. Besides, Ken Doane will be main eventing WMXXVI.

It DOES matter who worked the 6-man. WWE has yet to show any faith in Mitch, so if he didn't work it might be the beginning of the end for him, given every other member had work and promos.

Think about shit before you post.

I hope they keep this angle going hot, and don't just forget about for a couple of weeks. The thing is though, now that Styles is gone, who do they torment? My guess is RVD. Either that or Heyman shows up out of nowhere and does something.

Unfortunately they did not have the names on their backs.....but they did look like Nova, Chetti, Doring.

Transcript of Joey's promo:

Styles: You wanna apologize like nothing happened. Like you didn't knock me on my ass in front of millions worldwide. I'm not coming back! And now thanks to the magic of live television I'm gonna show the whole world why for seven years I was the uncensored, unscripted loose cannon of commentary. Six months ago called me – I didn't call this company because I was looking for a job. I didn't need a job. WWE called me because they had humiliated and fired – again – Jim Ross. So I get JR's spot and from week one – week after week – I've got an ongoing lecture about the differences from professional wrestling and sports entertainment. I'm not allowed to say pro wrestling. I'm not allowed to say wrestler. I'm supposed to say sports entertainment and call wrestlers superstars. I'm told to deliberately ignore the moves and the holds to tell stories. Well ignoring the moves and the holds is insulting to the wrestlers – not entertainers – to leave their families 300 days a year to apply their craft in that ring. Well – since I'm not a sports entertainer storyteller I get pulled from WM because I don't sound like Jim Ross who is the guy they fired in the first place – does that make sense? Then I get bumped from Backlash? I'm not good enough for Backlash? In ECW – I called live pay-per-views by myself! Wasn't done before me, hasn't been done since. But I'm not good enough to call Backlash because I'm not a sports entertainer storyteller. I am sick of sports entertainment. I am sick of cheerleaders and boogers and bathroom humor. I'm sick of our own chairman who talks about his own semen and who mocks God – he mocked God! He makes out with divas. Most of all – I am sick of you fans who actually buy into this sports entertainment crap. I never needed this job and I don't want this job anymore. I QUIT!

I haven't seen Raw yet.....but this right here really makes me want to see it.