TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

NBA Playoffs 2006: Conference Semifinals

Yeah, I am routing for the suns, but I get this feeling when watching Dallas play that they are not going to be stopped.

I hope the Suns remember how to shoot three pointers tonight because Phoenix/Dallas would be a great series. I'd be happy if either team advanced to the finals.

Does anyone know of a site where you can download old NBA games? Something like pwtorrents but for basketball?

The Mavs against the Suns or the Clippers would be a great series. I hope that any of these three end up winning the Championship.

It time to jump on the Clipper bandwagon

JACK NICHOLSON is going to be at the Clippers/Suns game tonight according to Clippers.com. it looks like he will be hanging out with Billy Crystal.

The Mavs against the Suns or the Clippers would be a great series. I hope that any of these three end up winning the Championship.

JACK NICHOLSON is going to be at the Clippers/Suns game tonight according to Clippers.com. it looks like he will be hanging out with Billy Crystal.

That's like Spike Lee sitting courtside for NJ.

Another reason to hate celebrities.

There's no bandwagon to jump on, to be quite honest. I swear, I have seen ONE Clipper jersey or hat all season.

Rondell Sheridan(the dad from "That's So Raven") is always at the games.

Jay Mohr, Larry David, and some others have season seats but aren't really classified as Clipper fans

Speaking of celebrities never underestimate the power of David Hasselhoff

"You just try to relax," Nowinski said. "There are a lot of things going through your mind. I try to sing sometimes to kind of take the pressure off."

It must be one heck of a tune considering Nowitzki made two foul shots with 7.9 seconds left for the tying and winning points in Game 3 against San Antonio, then forced overtime by making two foul shots with 8.5 seconds left in regulation of Game 4.

Smiling wide and laughing loud, he said the song was David Hasselhoff's "Looking For Freedom," a big hit when he was a kid in Germany.

That's like Spike Lee sitting courtside for NJ.

Well, to be fair, the Nets don't play their home games at Madison Square Garden. Maybe Jack just got confused and thought he was going to a Laker game.

I guess everyone was too caught up in the shock that Jack jumped ship for the night to notice that part one of the espn dream finals advanced.

Speaking of ESPN dream finals, what the fuck was up with the All Time Bulls beating the All-Time Celtics in the Eastern Conference Finals? Everyone knows that Hands down the Lakers and the Celtics have the greatest all time rosters that should have been the finals.

Fucking Bulls...

As for this game, Suns weren't playing with the energy I need to see from them. They picked it up later. Lets see if that carries over to the second half or not. They have a chance to blow this thing open if they get on the horses and run.

Goddammit, the lights went out here as soon as the Nets/Heat game came on.

Glad to see it's only half time. I figured Suns/Clippers would be finished.

How was the Nets/Heat game?

Guest El Satanico
what the fuck was up with the All Time Bulls beating the All-Time Celtics in the Eastern Conference Finals? Everyone knows that Hands down the Lakers and the Celtics have the greatest all time rosters that should have been the finals.

Fucking Bulls...

The Bulls? Unless it's a team of Jordans, ain't no fucking way. Fuck Bill Cartwright and Horace Grant

Bell is an All-NBA 1st team flopper. I just can't believe EVERY team of officials continue to fall for the same moves at least 4 times per game.

Brand just choked the season away. Dookies can't get it done in the clutch.