TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianGuitarist

Best stoned munchie?

Throughout my life, it'd always been chips, with the occasional bowlof Lucky Charms. Honourable mention goes of course to 7-11 hot dogs.

Lately, I've had a huge penchant for hostess cupcakes, and as we speak, Im stoned, drunk and making a Skillet Sensations Old Fashioned Turkey and Cranberry Dinner.

Wing Street boneless wings and fries. Let's see, here in Cali we have a little place called In and Out burger where we used to frequent, and my personal favorite are Fish Tacos from Baja Fresh. Just doesn't hold up after being sober however :(

I don't get stoned, but I do tend to eat like a motherfucker during late night (which more or less is a prime stoner munchie time). Anyways, the best thing is tacos from Jack In the Box, they're cheap and tasty and very addictive. Usually if I'm there I'll get two and a Jumbo Jack and it's like 3 dollars.

Guest Vitamin X
Taco Bell.

FTW when high.

I miss Jack in the Box for when I'm stoned. I'd get the two tacos for 99 cents and bacon cheddar fries all the time. Anything spicy is just really good when high, also.

Guest wildpegasus
What does FTW mean?

F*ck the world. I think it means that anyway

Just don't do any pot. That way you won't have to worry about eating any extra food. You can than give it to the food bank or your dog if you happen to have one.

Guest wildpegasus
You're such a tool WP. And not because you don't smoke pot.

On the rare day I get stoned, I prefer fast food. The fries taste so much better.

But I'm a cute tool, right?

Someday I think I just might go around and destroy all the marijuana plants I can find. Just for the fun of it. I don't really know why I'm saying this. I just don't have too much to do tonight I guess. It's raining outside.

Cornuts, BBQ chex mix (though I can't find it anymore), they were required for class after lunch in high school. Nowadays, fresh quick-bake blueberry muffins rule, or chicken strips with honeymustard..

FTW = For the win.

I like cornuts. They're not very filling, though. Taco Bell is preferable, but regular frozen burritos are a good substitute. Most of the time I just storm the kitchen without discretion.

I knew a guy that would get high, cut off a piece of medium cheddar cheese, and then smear peanut butter on it and eat it.....

My dead likes PBJ and Ham. Suprisingly was never a stoner to my knowledge, (doubt it, grew up in Iowa, gets outraged if he ever finds any of my brother's bowls) just a lush.

Guest wildpegasus
I knew a guy that would get high, cut off a piece of medium cheddar cheese, and then smear peanut butter on it and eat it.....

I actually do that a little bit. Well, not the getting high part but the eating part. Since I work out and on top of that have a high metabalism I can eat a lot and often find myself hungry. In fact, it can often become a pain to eat that much food. If I get too hungry to go to sleep I'll cut off a piece of cheddar or mozeralla cheese and put peanut butter on it. Sometimes I'll also put ketchup along with pepper and salt on it. Just enough to satisfy the hunger cravings enough so I can concentrate on sleeping.

I haven't toked up for years, but I have a couple friends who still do.

Jack in the Box is probably king. Where else can you get tacos, egg rolls, sandwiches, breakfast sandwiches at any hour?

there's even a commercial that pretty much aknowledges the fact that Jack in the Box tacos are perfect high food.

Stoner: How many should I order?

Hallucinatory Jack bobblehead: Thirty! *Thumbs up*

Stoner: That's just what I was thinking!

Guest Vitamin X
No it don't think Vitamin X meant fuck the world.

No, it didn't. FTW stands for "for the win!", I guess now starting to become commonplace internet slang for things that are awesome and whatnot.

From what I understand, a box of Oatmeal Pies does the trick. Yes, a box.

A box of what?

Maybe it's the lack of sleep but these two lines of text just made me laugh out loud. :lol:

I actually do that a little bit. Well, not the getting high part but the eating part. Since I work out and on top of that have a high metabalism I can eat a lot and often find myself hungry. In fact, it can often become a pain to eat that much food. If I get too hungry to go to sleep I'll cut off a piece of cheddar or mozeralla cheese and put peanut butter on it. Sometimes I'll also put ketchup along with pepper and salt on it. Just enough to satisfy the hunger cravings enough so I can concentrate on sleeping.

yea hunger when youre trying to sleep sucks. makes it hard to not eat at night.

sometimes Ill just eat peanut butter with a spoon untill I feel better.

yea hunger when youre trying to sleep sucks. makes it hard to not eat at night.

sometimes Ill just eat peanut butter with a spoon untill I feel better.

I just completed a starve-a-thon six weeks ago. Sleep that night was brutal, even though I wasn't feeling hungry, the going to bed with no food in me was brutal. I also didnt realise how much I ate while bored.