TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ANKLELOCK

Complete Smackdown Spoilers

If this starts an angle where Mysterio forms a Rap is Crap stable then I'm all for it.

Mysterio's entrance is rap, is it not?

Its POD, rap/metal kind of stuff.

I guess the fact that they were building JBL Vs Rey back then didn't enter your mind? come on now it's not rocket science.

Of course they were building the other fued but it was only 3 weeks ago. Even the biggest marks will remember that far back, its nothing but poor writing.

If this starts an angle where Mysterio forms a Rap is Crap stable then I'm all for it.

Mysterio's entrance is rap, is it not?

Which only fuels the fire of hilarity . . . to me, at least.

I don't get this baffling continued Mark Henry push when Booker T. is right there for them to put against Rey. Unless perhaps they are saving that for Summerslam, but who knows.

Okay, so JBL is going to be at ONS. So tell me....why are they not doing RVD/JBL again? Let's take a look at this. Now we have John Cena main eventing ONS. JBL is in a major match with the Sandman. Edge is in the tag match with Foley. Is there going to be any ECW on this ECW show?

Oh, and I read Benoit is hurt for the next 2 months so that'll nix Benoit/Malenko for that PPV.

Guest Kliqster

Another set of spoilers, from someone at DVDR:

Velocity:

Gunner Scott beat somebody I didn't recognize.

Noble & Kash beat Funaki & Scotty 2 Hotty. Funaki was stretchered out after.

Gregory Helms beat somebody I didn't recognize.

Smackdown:

JBL starts out with a promo challenging Rey Jr. to a title match. Rey reverses and gets JBL to defend his U.S. title against Lashley. 2 minutes later Lashley is the new champ. Later JBL throws a tantrum in the back and gets Teddy Long to grant him a World title shot later in the show with the stipulation that if JBL loses he has to quit Smackdown.

Tatanka beat Simon Dean.

Three 6 Mafia did a live performance of the new Mark Henry entrance music. Henry wrestled Benoit and it ended in a countout or DQ. Benoit was stretchered out after being repeatedly thrown back first to the ringpost.

Kendrick & London beat Nunzio & Vito.

Booker T. had his coronation hosted by Regal.

Finlay squashed Burchill and then attacked him with his midget.

Rey Jr. with Chavo Jr. in his corner retained over JBL.

Guest Kliqster

Indeed, although don't forget that in the set where Henry beats Rey the guy states he didn't get into the arena until the end of Velocity, so that would explain why he hasn't mentioned Funaki. Either way, I'd be more inclined to go with the set I posted.

I find it hard to believe that the third set of spoilers is real, what exactly would suddenly possess WWE to give Brian Kendrick and Paul London time to work a "five-star match" against Jamie Noble and Kid Kash?

I couldn't get the source unfortunately, but apparantly I was told JBL has an injured neck and will need 3 months time off which is why he left SD.

Okay, somebody supernatural entity has to hate Smackdown. I can't think of any other reason to explain why every other person on the roster is getting injured.

Thank god Kennedy's coming back soon.

Okay, somebody supernatural entity has to hate Smackdown. I can't think of any other reason to explain why every other person on the roster is getting injured.

You honestly think that Kennedy will save Smackdown, or even make it decent?

You honestly think that Kennedy will save Smackdown, or even make it decent?

Honestly I think the guy was overrated last fall somewhat, but hell I'm happy any decent heel is coming back to Smackdown. The brand really needs people right now, and if reports on how good his stuff is in OVW are any indication, he could really fill a void on the program.

So SD! loses Benoit and JBL on the same show, not to mention the complete and total burial of Matt Hardy on Velocity with a losing effort to none other than Sylvain.

Dear God, Smackdown needs some help and fast.

So the only main event wrestlers SD has now are Rey, Booker T, Lashley, and Mark Henry. WTF????

Kennedy and Batista need to come back ASAP, and they need to ship some RAW wrestlers over. They are not doing anything with Carlito on RAW, except have him following around Maria, why not ship him back to SD!?

You know, I used to never want to come into any Smackdown spolier thread because I didn't want to know what happen but being in the fantasy game made me want to know what happen......and I can honestly say that even through I read the spoilers...I still don't know what the fuck happen on Smackdown. I am so fucking lost right now.

Guest Princess Leena
How about we delete this thread and just put up an new thread without the fake reports.

How do we know which ones aren't fake, though? We've gotten a few from somewhat reputable sites.

The last one seems to leave quite a bit of info out. Plus, it totally omits some guys like Gymini, other cruiserweights, etc... that I think would at least be doing something on the internet show.

How about we delete this thread and just put up an new thread without the fake reports.

The people that posted the fake spoilers could edit them. That should be enough.

I'll ask the same question I posted last week, what is the point of posting fake spoilers? Do these people get a kick out of thinking they tricked everyone online? What is the fun of posting a fake match that happened between Khali and Matt Hardy of all people? Guess I've answered my own question.

What's wrong with Benoit that he's being taken off TV?

From 411mania.com:

-Tonight is scheduled to be Chris Benoit's last date for the next few months as he will be taking time off due to a shoulder injury. The injury is the result of wear and tear and he will likely be out two months. WWE may shoot an angle at the Smackdown taping tonight to explain his departure.

I guess this also means that the proposed Benoit vs Malenko match for ONSII is not happening either. Fuck.

Here's a weird thought... maybe someone from WWE is posting all of these spoilers in different places as to confuse the audience and give SmackDown that live feeling? And who's the say that each one of these spoilers doesn't have some bit of the actual show mixed in? Like... the Benoit/Henry thing could be legit, but the rest of the spoilers are garbage...

Am I giving WWE too much credit?

Here's a weird thought... maybe someone from WWE is posting all of these spoilers in different places as to confuse the audience and give SmackDown that live feeling? And who's the say that each one of these spoilers doesn't have some bit of the actual show mixed in? Like... the Benoit/Henry thing could be legit, but the rest of the spoilers are garbage...

Am I giving WWE too much credit?

Although that is a good idea on their part, I think that you are giving them too much credit.