TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Special K

Great joke characters

Having recently reread 'Hitman' I'll start with some members of Section 8.

The DEFENSTRATOR. To defenstrate is to throw out a window. This is his only power. It has been stated that he got into a row with a GOtham cop, and threw him through the same window 14 times. Carries a spare window with him.

Bueno Excelente. As the leader of the team states: He fights the powers of evil with perversion! His power is fucking criminals up the ass. Seriously.

And the best for last: The DOGWELDER: Wears a we;ders suit and mask. catches stray dogs in bear traps. His power? He keeps a cache of dead dogs attached to his suit. He takes them, and welds them to villains' faces. Fuckin' brilliant.

Section 8 also has a guy names Shakes who does nothing but have DTs (something I think Garth Ennis is familiar with) And Friendly Fire, who is able to fire powerful energy blasts, but always misses and hits his teammates.

There's always The Ecdysiast...

Best.

Comic.

Persona.

Ever.

I still have that comic in my collection. Makes me wanna have a bachelor party of my own...

Been there, done that, got really, really pissed. Yet somehow won $150 at blackjack...