TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

ECW One Night Stand 2 Thread

You know, if they wanted Nick to show up in ECW, that just might work and be the way out of the Eugene character. Those ECW fans would accept him with open arms.

It could be like the old Doink going to ECW.

Well if you all remember, it took him some hard-work but D-Von finally beat the retardedness out of Bubba Ray Dudley and that started them off on their monster heel run.

From PWInsider:

-Roadkill has been informed that he'll be starting at ECW TV this Tuesday night, if not as early as tonight. They might just make Roadkill and Danny Doring the tag champs right off the bat, since they were the last tag team champs in ECW.

-Shelly Martinez will be a part of ECW as well. She has a Betty Page/Goth look, and might be a part of the "vampire" ECW group.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelly_Martinez

http://www.desirelive.com/

http://www.myspace.com/officialshellymartinez

-The contract that Spike Dudley ripped up at a recent TNA show was real. It was for $3,000 for one night, and the deal was for Spike to be a surprise at ONS2 to challenge TBS, and for him to do just job to TBS.

-There are indeed a couple of surprises planned for ONS2 tonight that they are keeping under wraps big time. At least one of them is supposed to be a huge OMG type of deal.

Guest Coffey

Fabulous. I love Shelly. Maybe the pirate gimmick with Burchill getting scrapped was a blessing in disguise?

Here's to hoping for New Jack!

From PWInsider:

-There are indeed a couple of surprises planned for ONS2 tonight that they are keeping under wraps big time. At least one of them is supposed to be a huge OMG type of deal.

:cheers:

Yeah, that's great about Shelly getting the call up... she fits in perfectly. Good mic skills and plays her character amazingly well. Not to mention gloriously slutty.

I got a friend up in New York who is going to the show and says he is packing 3 regulation sized baseballs in case Cena wins.

I really hope Cena wins now.

Yeah because he'll have no problems getting in with those. I can't wait for the ass-kicking he's going to get.

Cena, or the guy with the baseballs?

I was watching ONS 1 this morning and thought how cool it would be if Austin and Jericho were there tonight. I'm looking forward to it

Guest Felonies!

Shelly's website has "Living Dead Girl" playing on it. I approve.

The "OMG moment" is going to be Eric Bischoff being the on-screen commissioner.

Styles and Bischoff together would be a train wreck. It would be entertaining for a match or 2 but it would get old quickly.

Guest Felonies!

I can't wait for Austin to show up, drink a bunch of beer, and put himself over everyone. It's been too long since we've seen him!

Guest Kobe24KGold

Austin? Um, no. That's not a huge surprise.

Bischoff? Um, no. He is going to sit out the rest of his contract.

It'll probably be an appearance by Jericho (since he has a movie coming out on the SciFi channel) and/or New Jack.

Guest Felonies!

New Jack should have his music hit just as RVD is about to be pinned if you want a real "sweet holy batshit" moment, then come out and commence in DESTROYING Cena.

Bischoff has been backstage regularly these days, so its possible they might be wanting to get him back as an on screen character again.

Austin doesn't fit the qualifications for surprise anymore...

Jericho makes sense only for the Sci-Fi connection but I don't think he'll work a match. Way to much time off to come back and work on a big stage like tonight.

Czech had a good idea there. That is about the best usage for New Jack possible.

More backstage notes from PWInsider:

-The "Manager Of Champions" Bill Alfonso, is backstage at the Hammerstein Ballroom and will take part in ECW One Night Stand tonight. The "man who calls it right down the middle" is scheduled to manage both Sabu and Rob Van Dam in their respective title matches tonight on the show.

-Also, Big Guido of the FBI is backstage, and will accompany Little Guido & Tony Mamaluke for their match against Yoshihiro Tajiri & Super Crazy.

-And for those curious, Atlas Security, the legendary team that handled crowds for the original ECW (and last year's One Night Stand), will once again be used for tonight's show, which should help in creating the "ECW vibe" for the show.

I'm not even sure if I'd debut too many of the new people tonight. Maybe one, Punk, but that's about all that I'd do with that situation tonight, if even him. I'd save most of the new guys for the ECW TV.

If New Jack comes out w/ "Natural Born Killaz" over the PA I will mark out like a 10 year old.

I'm not joking either....

IT won't happen, but I can hope...

Lance Storm said on Bryan Alvarez's daily show that he was not coming to the show today. He was on the original plans, but when plans changed from it being a one-time reunion show to a launch of a new brand, things changed.

Trinity and Eugene are backstage at the show so both may be appearing tonight.

Credit: WrestlingObserver

Eugene? Are they trying to get him killed? Though, "You're a retard" chant would be funny.

Sandman caning the shit out of Eugene would be the greatest thing ever. The ECW crowd would go ape shit. That's what should happen, Eugene comes out randomly and starts to be his retarded self. The crowd eats him alive. Then Enter Sandman hits and the crowd goes bat shit. Cane Eugene.

Or New Jack. New Jack should definitely be the one to beat the retard out of Eugene.

Lance Storm said on Bryan Alvarez's daily show that he was not coming to the show today. He was on the original plans, but when plans changed from it being a one-time reunion show to a launch of a new brand, things changed.

Trinity and Eugene are backstage at the show so both may be appearing tonight.

Credit: WrestlingObserver

Eugene? Are they trying to get him killed? Though, "You're a retard" chant would be funny.

No Impact Players reunion?

Eugene being backstage could turn out to be really awesome if they bring him into ECW and scrap the Eugene character. I could easily see him being the new "Borne Again".

I can't wait for Austin to show up, drink a bunch of beer, and put himself over everyone. It's been too long since we've seen him!

Oh please god, NO.

The word is that Dawn Marie has been talking to TNA about going there pretty soon, so don't expect her to show up either.

When is TNA ever going to learn?