TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

ECW One Night Stand 2 Thread

After an annoying and frustrating battle with some idiot girl from my cable company, she finally let me order the fucking ppv. Apparently someone with the same name as mine owed alot of money to them and being the standard cable company froze my ppv buying ability.

Since interest appears to be higher for this show then any other PPV since Mania, someone should start up an AIM chat.

After an annoying and frustrating battle with some idiot girl from my cable company, she finally let me order the fucking ppv. Apparently someone with the same name as mine owed alot of money to them and being the standard cable company froze my ppv buying ability.

That's one thing I love about DirecTV. Go to the PPV channel, click buy, and that's it. Don't have to call anyone.

That's one thing I love about DirecTV. Go to the PPV channel, click buy, and that's it. Don't have to call anyone.

That's what I normally do, all cable companies are like that but they thought I owed them money so it "blocked" it, so to speak. Which means I had to do it the old way.

Its the same with Comcast right?.....right? Shit, I think I better contact Comcast to make sure.

Assuming that no other matches are added (which I am expecting at least two more), how do you expect the match order to work?

I have

FBI/Tajiri and Crazy to open the show

Balls/Tanaka

Orton/Angle

Edge and Foley Vs Funk and Dreamer

Lawler/Tazz

Sabu/Mysterio

RVD/Cena

I think we'll see a buffer between the title matches.

Well same as last year I've decided to get this after all, last year was a good purchase, here's hoping I see a full scale riot if Cena retains.

How about wwecwons2 for the AIM chat?

Can I get into that chat if I have AOL?

I went against my better judgement and ordered it. I hate that they are charging us $40 considering how many PPVs WWE runs nowadays and the ridiculous costs we as consumers are dealing with everyday(gas). The Wednesday Night special just flat out sold me. I want to see Orton and Angle tear it up. I want to see Cena/RVD because Rob is looking motivated for the first time in a long time. I want to see Rey/Sabu and Lawler/Tazz look like they are really going to try and make it happen.

How about wwecwons2 for the AIM chat?

Can I get into that chat if I have AOL?

What's ur SN? I'll invite u.

DJMann200079

Send again, just signed onto the screename

Should be now, I'm signed in

How do I do that through AOL though, not AIM messenger?

Man, this PPV actually has me excited. I haven't been excited about wrestling in a long time and I was never really an ECW fan either.