TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

TWIB: June 5-11

You know I was wondering, we have fan reps for teams(Mets/Yanks, Sox, Atlanta, Cubs/Sox, LAD, Cincy, Houston, Toronto, Oakland, Florida, Baltimore) What about the teams like St. Louis, Texas, Milwaukee, SF, Arizona and all the other unrepresented teams?

What about the teams like St. Louis, Texas, Milwaukee, SF, Arizona and all the other unrepresented teams?

STL - ManinBlak is a redbirds fan, I believe.

TX - no idea

Brewers - invadermansomethingorother

SF - bigmclargehuge

AZ - Alina

I think we're pretty well rep'd as a board.

Since it's my home state, I'll take on the duty of reppin' for the Rangers. Go Kenny Rogers!!!!!!!!

Speaking of Kenny Rogers, what about the Tigers?

Since it's my home state, I'll take on the duty of reppin' for the Rangers. Go Kenny Rogers!!!!!!!!

?

ph_121386.jpg

Guest StylesMark

Kenny Rogers the singer?

This is gonna be a LONG game...like always when these two meet.

Guest Smues
Oh yeah...Kenny's not there anymore. Uh....go Phil Nevin!!!!

ph_119732.jpg

Strike two.

Guest Smues
And in other news, former umpire, Livan Hernandez and Florida Marlin 1997 WS Champion supporter Eric Gregg suffered a massive stroke. He's not gonna be the same again, if he survives at all. I'll never forget that game. Balls about two feet off the plate were being called strikes. Braves fans must hate him.

He died. While I didn't like the guy I certainly didn't hate him enough to wish a stroke/death on him. I'm saddened by his passing. For some reason I can't help but think about when John McSherry died and Marge Schott was mad that the Reds game was postponed.

I don't wanna jinx it or anything...as I've heard that talking about it can do, but Carlos Zambrano has 6 no-hit innings. In 6 innings, he's given up no-hits. No Astro has gotten a hit off of him. To recap...through 6 innings, Carlos Zambrano has a no-hitter going.

And in other news, former umpire, Livan Hernandez and Florida Marlin 1997 WS Champion supporter Eric Gregg suffered a massive stroke. He's not gonna be the same again, if he survives at all. I'll never forget that game. Balls about two feet off the plate were being called strikes. Braves fans must hate him.

He died. While I didn't like the guy I certainly didn't hate him enough to wish a stroke/death on him. I'm saddened by his passing. For some reason I can't help but think about when John McSherry died and Marge Schott was mad that the Reds game was postponed.

You're a lot nicer then I am Smues.

You can't jinx it on purpose. That negates the jinx.

The easiest way to jinx a no-hitter is to have Joe Buck talk about it.

You can't jinx it on purpose. That negates the jinx.

The easiest way to jinx a no-hitter is to have Joe Buck talk about it.

Or ESPN can cut-in for it.

And the no-no is gone. Thanks ESPN and mlb.com. Now we just have to get Big Z rattled and score about 9 runs. ...

Guest Smues

Atlanta manages to load the bases after having 2 out and the bases empty but fails to score and lose 5-4 making it 5 in a row. Some homestand this has turned out to be.

Hey...the 'Stros are about to make it 5 in a row, too. And we play Atlanta this weekend. One of our slumps HAS to come to an end.

Yea, the Braves are REALLY pissing me off right now. It's just been one uninspired game after another.

I know they usually start out slow, but with the Mets playing so well, they really need to start getting their shit together