TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Prime Time Andrew Doyle

OAO Raw Thread- 12 June 2006

When HBK comes back, please explain why HHH was able to beat all 5 of them alone and yet HBK was brutually torn apart.

"God" only supports the King of Kings.

When HBK comes back, please explain why HHH was able to beat all 5 of them alone and yet HBK was brutually torn apart.

Cause this a gauntlet match...so he'll beat four of them, then those four will come back for the fifth and they'll all beat him down.

Gauntlet?

Dammit, maybe I should've picked HHH for Fantasy as you know he'll at least get 4 wins before MAYBE losing to the "overpushed cheerleader" Kenny.

Also, I can't wait for next years Rumble where *AIRHORN* comes out every time and they all leap into the ring via trampoline only to be caught and thrown out in one motion.

Also, I can't wait for next years Rumble where *AIRHORN* comes out every time and they all leap into the ring via trampoline only to be caught and thrown out in one motion.

All five of them should be allowed to enter each of the five times they are entered.

All five of them should be allowed to enter each of the five times they are entered.

It'd be Kaientai 2000 all over again

It'd be Kaientai 2000 all over again

Only if JBL clotheslines Nicky on the outside and he screams his GIRLY SCREAM OF SPIRIT~ as he flips onto his face.