TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Prime Time Andrew Doyle

OAO Raw Thread- 12 June 2006

I guess the one thing to be grateful about this week is the HHH/HBK/Spriit Squad crap was at the top of the 2nd hour and not in the Main Event spot where it DOES NOT belong.

I guess the one thing to be grateful about this week is the HHH/HBK/Spriit Squad crap was at the top of the 2nd hour and not in the Main Event spot where it DOES NOT belong.

Next week - Spirit Squad vs DX 5 on 2 Handicap Match

Next week - Spirit Squad vs DX 5 on 2 Handicap Match

Gotta save something for Vengeance.

Funny how it's always the same people who criticize EVERYTHING about wrestling here. Why do you watch? What is so bad about WWE going back to things that were successful as opposed to the garbage you guys have complained about for the past few years? What really would make you happy?

Who actually thinks that it's a good idea to bring a Hacksaw Jim Duggan sign to a show?

Whatever gets you on TV I guess...

Funny how it's always the same people who criticize EVERYTHING about wrestling here. Why do you watch? What is so bad about WWE going back to things that were successful as opposed to the garbage you guys have complained about for the past few years? What really would make you happy?

Shows zero forward thinking? Rehashed effort....thats just awesome ya know.

Guest InuYasha
Im shocked that DX/SS isnt HIAC.

It's been a while since they used it; hence, they can't overuse it yet. Anyone else think the Elim. Chamber will be making a reappearence at SumSlam?

All Benoit, all the time.

I thought Shawn was too Christian to do crotch chops. :huh:

He's not chopping at his crotch, but his...thighs, his moral born-again thighs...yes that'll do

Im shocked that DX/SS isnt HIAC.

It's been a while since they used it; hence, they can't overuse it yet. Anyone else think the Elim. Chamber will be making a reappearence at SumSlam?

They used it at Vengence last year...per the summer tradition. They used EC in January. EC is a NYE signature