TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NoCalMike

OAO 6/20 ECW Week 2 Thread

I'm already excited for next week's show, especially with the Kelly angle and the RAW involvement no longer required elements of the show.

Wow, this show is ten times better than last week.

They still should focus more on new talent and not talent that won't even be involved with the show in a few weeks.

I'd approve of a Sci-Fi Channel angle if it included Doctor Who's TARDIS landing on top of Randy Orton.

really good show. Only bad part is really the Cena backstage shit and the fucking crowd. Some angles starting up, which is good, and two new wrestlers so far...wish it was two hours now.

They still should focus more on new talent and not talent that won't even be involved with the show in a few weeks.

This show is just to build to Vengeance. They already introduced Knox and Im sure next week they'll introduce more talent slowly and start phasing out the raw involvement.

You guys are making me look forward to the show.

Thank you! :D

If ECW was two hours long, I'd suggest that they give The Zombie his own talk show type segment called The Graveyard with The Zombie.

I'd approve of a Sci-Fi Channel angle if it included Doctor Who's TARDIS landing on top of Randy Orton.

Unfortunately, it wouldn't crush him. It would materialize around him...yeah, I'm a Doctor Who mark.

really good show. Only bad part is really the Cena backstage shit and the fucking crowd. Some angles starting up, which is good, and two new wrestlers so far...wish it was two hours now.

The only way they can do 2 hours is if they tape seperately...Im sure Sci Fi would love that though given the ratings they're getting.

If ECW was two hours long, I'd suggest that they give The Zombie his own talk show type segment called The Graveyard with The Zombie.

Undertaker would not let that happen...gimmick infringement. He wouldn't be feeling that.

This show is an improvement, but there's still tons wrong.

The main problem is the atmosphere. This project will never ever be branded a true success until the shows are given their own tapings in arenas ECW used to run. The Smackdown environment is completely wrong for ECW and will never, ever work. You run the risk of dead crowds like this.

The main problem is the atmosphere. This project will never ever be branded a true success until the shows are given their own tapings in arenas ECW used to run. The Smackdown environment is completely wrong for ECW and will never, ever work. You run the risk of dead crowds like this.

once they do those shows in Philly, it will be different, I feel. THAT will prove to Vince and Co. that they NEED to do ECW separately.

Yep.

Extremely Castrated Wrestling.

If you want to see a truly awful movie, stay tuned for Scarecrow Slayer.

Or keep your tv docked to Sci-Fi, and you'll get 3-4 per day.

Ohhh no, no, no, no.

Sci-Fi Channel usually sets a minimum standard for their movies in terms of budget and stars. The films in the Scarecrow series, especially the last two, make that Chris Jericho movie look like gold.