TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NoCalMike

OAO 6/20 ECW Week 2 Thread

Guest droptoehold

turnig off the light in the house

makes a big diffrence...

still not ideal setting, but better

They did a better job of dimming the arena lights this time to hide the size of the crowd. Good to FINALLY hear an 'ECW' chant.

They are smart to start the show off with a Sabu stunt squash because interest is high on Sabu and the curiosity factor is obviously there.

Much better start then last week as well as darkening the arena.

You know, one thing I liked about the Kelly skit last week was the fact that WWE's music department did a better job than ever before of approximating the sound of early-decade R&B.

God, I love Trinity

I think you need a pair of glasses.

Yea, all the better to see her nice rack, her great ass, and her just..completely fit body.

I will agree her face isn't the greatest. (although sometimes, her face still finds a way to be cute :/) But I'd still do her in a heartbeat.

love the look with the dimmed lights, wish they did it the whole show. Nothing to complain about so far, except for the lame crowd. With a rabid crowd, it would be great. MUCH better than last week, obviously. Of course, not going to take much to top that show.

Guest Skironox

God, with Kelly I'm expecting someone (Maybe Val Venis?) to just walk up and tell her that he's there to fix her refridgerator, followed by the bow chicka wow wow music.