TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gary Floyd

TSM: The movie

That's right, TSM: The Movie.

Produced by Mitch Hurwitz,

with Bob Saget as lovecraft231 (he's older than me, and looks nothing like me, but what the hell)

Well, you know what to do: add your own little bits and pieces. You know, who would play who, the plot, who would direct, who would write it, etc.

Guest Felonies!

No, me (played by Keanu Reeves or Seth MacFarlane) kicking you (played by Kane) in the junk for more Eeyore-esque grumbling would be a compelling scene indeed!

No, me (played by Keanu Reeves or Seth MacFarlane) kicking you (played by Kane) in the junk for more Eeyore-esque grumbling would be a compelling scene indeed!

Kane is too scary though to play me. Im not scary looking, just creepy. If they could get someone who does a good Uncle Fester impression..that would be good.

Guest Felonies!

THREE PERIODS COMPOSE AN ELLIPSIS HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT

Remember when Marvin was an allright guy with a slight hair problem and a love for Andy Kaufman and the Ravens?

Remember when Marvin was an allright guy with a slight hair problem and a love for Andy Kaufman and the Ravens?

Which reminds me I needed to set my Tivo to record Heartbeeps on Universal HD at 10. Andy Kaufman in HD for the first time..sort of, I think.

Guest Felonies!

Yeah, I remember that Marvin, and liked him. What I don't like is OJ Marvmvpegasus here.

Yeah, I remember that Marvin, and liked him. What I don't like is OJ Marvmvpegasus here.

If you'll notice, I'm trying my best to cut back/end posting about my misadventures on here. What is helping is nothings really happening right now so I dont have anything current to talk about. Although I did let out about going to the Smackdown taping a couple years ago.

And by the way, back to slayers post for a second, he called my hair problem "slight", which is a fucking understatement to say the least, but whatever.

And by the way, back to slayers post for a second, he called my hair problem "slight", which is a fucking understatement to say the least, but whatever.

Because I wasn't being my normal ironic self, after all

Jimmy Fallon can play me. Someone in this cast really needs to suck.

Will he be playing "Teenstached Muggy" or "Not Teenstached Muggy"

For me... Chris Evans, I'll just sit back and wise-crack and make ludicrous statements about people. Usually while eating something, and or punching old people/children/puppies in the face.

I don't even think Jimmy Fallon can grow facial hair. Not Teenstached Muggy then.

He has facial hair now

Well I'll be damned.

Alright, Teenstache Muggy then.