TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Special K

Being a little bitch

My Girl - Mackaluy gets stung, and dies looking for her... moodring? IIRC it's a moodring.

Green Mile got to me

Million Dollar Baby

The Notebook - damn you old people being so sweet

I don't remember the movie, but it was a Made for TV about some girl with cancer... she was so damn plucky. I just remember crying for like an hour after that movie. Granted I was only like 9 at the time, but my mom thought I was going to have a break down.

Guest bigjon44202

United 93 had me tearing up pretty good when i went to see it :(

The end of "Deep Impact" after The Astronauts decide to slam into the giant asteriod so that the rest of the earth can survive. The part where they are all saying goodbye to their families still gets to me.

I was watching Sideways very drunk late one night and two scenes just turned me into a blubbering pile of tear duct: the scene where Miles and Mia are on the porch talking about why they love wine (god her monologue is one of the most beautiful scenes I've ever seen) and also the ending where he sees his ex-wife at the wedding and she tells him she's pregnant with her new husband's child: Paul Giamatti's acting in that scene literally ripped my heart into five pieces. amazing movie, one that gets better every time I see it.

The ones that had me choked up or getting a little misty-eyed are:

- Million Dollar Baby naturally

- The Saint of Fort Washington

- My Life Without Me ( Shit, this one can turn Megatron into a little girl :( )

- Requiem for A Dream

And in TV :

- The Death of Lem in the Shield last season left me with no hope of a better world, man i was down for a week after that :mellow:

- Lucy's death in ER back when the show was good

Royal Tennanbaums- "I've had a rough year dad"

That's the stuff there.

The best line of the movie...delivered by the least likely actor. Comes out of nowhere and chokes you up everytime.

That was really powerful. A lot of Wes Anderson movies seem to have that one melancholy, sad moment.