TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO ECW TV Week 3 Thread - June/27th/2006.

I like how you can tell that Styles/Tazz watch the match on their monitors instead of looking up and watching it right in front of them. Pretty much knew they did that but still..

Being able to see Styles when he goes "OH MY GOD" is fun too.

It is much better to watch the match on the monitor...since its the same signal that is being displayed on TV screens.

Will Dreamer end up beating the Big Show at the end of their "fued"? I can kinda see Dreamer finally getting a win over him at one of their bigger shows.

I can see them becoming some sort of tag team. As Big Show 'respects' the way Tommy's taking his beatings or something like that, like the look on his face when he was leaving.

And that could somehow involve the restart of the ECW tag titles. Although there's not to many people on the roster..so there's no need for em.

They need to do much more w/ Show than beating up Dreamer every week. MUCH more. Otherwise they better expect the crowd to shit on him pretty soon, esp on the house show scene. He just isnt even being booked close to anything at all that is going to work and get him over in an ECW environment. So he's beating the shit out of Dreamer, yay.

See, they can do it with Angle.....the old and new ECW fans can and will respond to him because there is some difference there, some intensity, uniqueness of sorts, esp. with the new brand.

I feel like I'm watching last week all over again, between the Sabu opener & Show-Dreamer angle consecutively twice in a row.

I thought he was divorced, or split up or something?

They are back together after counseling and because she was concerned about Kurt's physical well-being.

I can't remember the last time someone looks so much like they don't belong on a wrestling program as Kelly does. Even Mama Benjamin worked better and seemed more comfortable (yes, I know it's because she was actually an actress).

And from reports that I've read, people in the company thinks the exact same thing.

EDIT:

Wow, that dude got fucked up hitting that standing chair just now.

I think I'm in the minority, because I want the funny Kurt back. I hate this new "GAHHHH ME ANGLE, ME BREAK ANGLE! ARGGHHHHHHH" Kurt Angle.

Jealous boyfriend, gee we never saw this before.

Considering how high Heyman is on Knox, I'd like to think he has something planned ahead beyond just the standard paranoid hoss boyfriend routine.

ECW actually sold out a show in Racine WI...

They had a pretty good advance for a 7/10 house show in LaCrosse, WI too and now moved it to 10/27, because, believe it or not, WWE didnt realize til just lately that the roster is so slim that since most of the upper level ECW guys would have to be on RAW most Mondays, they could hardly fill up a house show card. So thus they started scheduling ECW Monday night house shows next month and now are taking them all off until further notice apparently when they realized this fact. I bet there are headaches internally with that snafu.

That was a decent squash there, Knox is the guy who Cornette kept beating up that lost him the OVW job, I believe. Heyman is real high on him for some reason, but that looked better than anything I've seen of him so far. So maybe theres something there.

Considering how high Heyman is on Knox, I'd like to think he has something planned ahead beyond just the standard paranoid hoss boyfriend routine.

$10 says he starts stripping himself.

Why do I want this guy to walk around yelling "Hush Hush Hush" and finish the match with a knee drop?

ECW actually sold out a show in Racine WI...

They had a pretty good advance for a 7/10 house show in LaCrosse, WI too and now moved it to 10/27, because, believe it or not, WWE didnt realize til just lately that the roster is so slim that since most of the upper level ECW guys would have to be on RAW most Mondays, they could hardly fill up a house show card. So thus they started scheduling ECW Monday night house shows next month and now are taking them all off until further notice apparently when they realized this fact. I bet there are headaches internally with that snafu.

That was a decent squash there, Knox is the guy who Cornette kept beating up that lost him the OVW job, I believe. Heyman is real high on him for some reason, but that looked better than anything I've seen of him so far. So maybe theres something there.

I wonder if they'll reschedule the one on August 14th, a monday, that I got good tickets for?