TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

OAO ECW Week 4 on Sci-Fi, July 4th

Guest Princess Leena

This Kelly bitch must give Vince some incredible head for her to keep being on every week.

This Kelly bitch must give Vince some incredible head for her to keep being on every week.

If she gives head like she dances, she probably puts the dick in her mouth and gently shakes her head back and forth.

If she gives head like she dances, she probably puts the dick in her mouth and gently shakes her head back and forth.

And right before she finishes, an indy wrestler runs in and covers up her face.

If Knox was on RAW and Smackdown, I don't think reaction to him would be so neagtive. But this is ECW, and no one wants to see Mike Knox in ECW. Wrong place, wrong time.

That scissor kick was pretty rockin'. That was about it.

I think this is a good way to establish the RVD character as a plucky face, irrespective of whether the belt changes hands tonight or not.

RVD: "tell me what happened"

that was almost like the perfect set up to a "You got caught with drugs Rob" line from Heyman.

they might as well make this the series finale, because this show has jumped around 12 sharks by now