TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

OAO ECW Week 4 on Sci-Fi, July 4th

If Vince and Kevin Dunn are in charge of this show rather than Heyman and Punk is still showing up, that kind of suggests that they have some sort of confidence in him. Hopefully he gets used properly and spared from the eventual burial of this ECW brand.

If Vince and Kevin Dunn are in charge of this show rather than Heyman and Punk is still showing up, that kind of suggests that they have some sort of confidence in him. Hopefully he gets used properly and spared from the eventual burial of this ECW brand.

Honestly, assuming Sabu/RVD get depushed/suspended for a few weeks, they don't have much of a choice as to whether to push him or not.

I'm kinda surprised they are letting him keep his name and what I assume was his gimmick before coming to OVW (where there has been maybe 2 mentions of his straight edge stuff).

I just hope he doesn't go the Gunner Scott route and they decide he "needs more training" after a couple of months.

I just hope he doesn't go the Gunner Scott route and they decide he "needs more training" after a couple of months.

Did they send him back to OVW? I've not seen him down there since early May.

Wow this match is awful. I think these big slow guy vs. minnow matches can be good if it's mostly the small guy being active and running circles around the slow guy.

Having the slow guy control the match just makes it two boring slow dudes.

This show is terrible.

What was the point of making this "extreme rules"? They've done nothing to warrant that.

Did they send him back to OVW? I've not seen him down there since early May.

Khali put him in a bodybag on SD last week and supposedly he's being taken off tv and sent back to OVW for more training.

If this is Big Show's "A game", I'd hate to see him at his worst.

I like TBS, but he just doesn't seem to give a shit about this match, and yeah, he shouldn't be one to go this long.