TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

The 58th Annual Emmy Nominations...

Could have/should have gone to Kiefer or Denis Leary. The gal and I are arguing this one right now.

Leary in season 2 was nothing short of phenomenal, Keifer was just his usual self.

I was more intrigued by Tommy Gavin.

Could have/should have gone to Kiefer or Denis Leary. The gal and I are arguing this one right now.

Leary in season 2 was nothing short of phenomenal, Keifer was just his usual self.

I was more intrigued by Tommy Gavin.

Jack had a pretty bad day this season though. Not to crap on Leary, but Sutherland was better, especially without having a way to be funny on the show. Hard to laugh when you're hi-jacking a plane.

Here comes the Arrested Development got screwed cryin'.

I hope not. The Office sure as hell deserved it.

It did and I enjoyed The Office much more then A.D, it's just that A.D fanbase (small as it is) is really vocal.

Aside from Itzin and Smart getting screwed (Alan Alda? In what universe?), and the Daily Show and Barry f'n Manilow winning when the other nominees blew both of them out of the water (even Jon Stewart knew it), I can't complain too much about the results. Shaloub was pretty good in the few episodes of Monk I've seen. That vote and the vote for Actor/Drama was probably pretty close.

Conan hit it out of the park. The opening montage, trapping Bob Newhart in a chamber so the show won't go long, tremendous. The only thing that dragged it down was the Aaron Spelling tribute.

The opening sequence was awesome. Conan ending up in the Office and on Dateline was really, really funny. Bob Newhart was fantastic in his role. The show as a whole was fairly entertaining.

The disdain for all things Daily Show already runs rampant on this board, so I won't comment on Stewart's victories.

Huff is absolutely terrible; I can't imagine a person could sit through an episode long enough to decide Blythe Danner was actually good on the show.

Jaime Pressly not winning for My Name is Earl is crummy. I mean, it was obvious they'd give it to Mullally since her show is done yet Pressly will have a number of good-to-great years, but still-- Drunk Joy is one of the greatest acts in television.

The outsourced Conan writing team (or whatever that was) was truly hysterical.

Will Arnett never winning an award for GOB was a shame, but Jeremy Piven is very, very good as Ari. Entourage is actually a much better show than I expected.

Ray Liotta looked like shit.

I saw some Monk and I really couldn't get into it. I should give it another chance if he's apparently better in his role than Steve Carell.

Happy to see The Office win. I thought Arrested Development would take it, but I guess not.

Good show.

apparently right wing sites are going apeshit over the "Lost" plane crash parody at the beginning because of the kentucky plane crash earlier today. Oy.

Anyways, it's awesome that 24 won it. Last year was "LOST" and this year is "24", that's the 2nd straight year my favorite shows won it. shocking.

Ray Liotta looks like he has had his soul sucked out of his face.

Liotta looked like he was prarie-doggin it and wanted to get to the bathroom ASAP.

No NSFW warning, Robert. I'm off to Site Feedback to ask for your banishment into the realm of darkness - who will stand up for the banned when the banned stander upper is banned? WHO?! I will, and you will be let back. To save time, let's just say we already did all this.