TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheJuice31

SNME

I can see Edge-Cena going about 2 mins with some run in to help Edge (maybe Umaga?) and a beatdown of Cena ala Hulk Hogan/Bundy on SNME before Mania 2.

Keep Cena off tv and build up to an eventual rematch at Summerslam where he comes back.

This seems to be the line up for the show.

D-Generation X vs. Spirit Squad (Elimination Match)

John Cena vs. WWE Champion Edge (WWE Championship Match)

World Champion Rey Mysterio, Batista & U.S. Champion Bobby Lashley vs. King Booker, Mark Henry & Finlay

Special appearance by Hulk Hogan and daughter Brooke

Bikini Bull-Riding Contest

Carlito & Trish Stratus vs. Johnny Nitro & Melina

Sabu in action in an Extreme Rules Match

Credit: WWE.com

I'm sure the diva search will be promoted and a few Vince McMahon segments will take up time. DX Vs The Spirit Squad will probably (unfortunally) headline this show.

Is Mikey Whipwreck on the ECW roster? If he is, I'd love to see a Mikey/Sabu match. Of course I have a feeling Sabu is just on SNME to squash someone and not for a competative match, but Mikey/Sabu would probably steal the show.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
Is Mikey Whipwreck on the ECW roster?

No.

It'll probably be Sabu/Credible to finish off tuesday's deal. Sabu will do something insane and Heyman/TBS stare him down to start that program.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

Some sites have reported that Kevin Von Erich will be involved tonight in some angle

Guest nokia

From Pwinsider.com

CONTAINS SPOILERS !!

Big Show and Sabu were talking over spots in the ring earlier this afternoon at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas, so it would appear that they will be working together in some form tonight, either with Show being Sabu's unannounced opponent for the Extreme Rules match on the event, or perhaps with Big Show doing a run-in after.

I suppose they could have been going discussing spots for a future match, but they were definitely going over things together this afternoon in Texas.

Some sites have reported that Kevin Von Erich will be involved tonight in some angle

He gets RKOed and then Randy talks about how his family is burning in hell.

And he still wont be over.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
The Hogan segment is scheduled to open the show.

well like I said before upn here premepted s dlast night so its on at the same time as snme. so I will not watch sd this week. luckily for me, wwe.com had video clips of all the important happenings.

I guess this marks the first time I have missed an entire show since maybe 2002.

snme better be good, cuz sd looked at least decent.

Oh god Lawler's already wetting himself over Brooke.

Lawler having a thing for younger women? Impossible!

I am not so sure Batista should be wrestling. His first official match should be at the GAB.

From a money drawing standpoint, his first match back should be at the Bash. But WWE really need a strong rating tonight after the disaster last time out so they are having to load things up.

Orton needs to RKO someone fast, they're trying to make him look like a bitch.

What's this respect stuff?

edit- Damn...in like 80% of those clips, Batista was powerbombing Orlando Jordan.