TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Spaceman Spiff

8UTT 53X

I'm surprised that's slipped by presumably numerous members of the Uptight Mom Brigade

Who wouldn't get it unless their kids started laughing at it.

I saw that as the license plate # on the car in front of me when I left work this afternoon.

8whxf6.jpg

Prolly was a girl I know. But I whole heartedly agree that BUTT secks (with a female anyway) isn't all it's cracked up to be. I mean, u put it in the bum, she winces, it's tight, but it's like "I'm fucking you in the ass". It's weird, like it's not supposed to be that way. And this coming from probably the biggest sex pot this side of Amsterdam.

He only said that buttsecks with a female isnt all its cracked up to be...presumably he enjoys it with other genders/species.

He only said that buttsecks with a female isnt all its cracked up to be...presumably he enjoys it with other genders/species.

Oh silly, that was totally unexpected!

No enema, but lubed. Nothing beats pussy ya'll, that's all I'm sayin'. RAW DAWG!

Oh silly, that was totally unexpected!

No enema, but lubed. Nothing beats pussy ya'll, that's all I'm sayin'. RAW DAWG!

Yeah, I even saw that and passed.

Thats right, it was even beneath ME!