TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO ECW TV Week 6 Thread - July/18th/2006.

Guest The Great Muta

Yep, nothin like pushing RAW/Smackdown storylines in an ECW main event...

Is it just me or has Taker lost a LOT of body mass? It's either that or Big Show is a lot bulkier than I thought he was. Taker looked like a stick in the ring tonight.

I would also like to point out what a crock of shit it is that the EC MOTHERFUCKING W TITLE WAS DEFENDED IN A NON-EXTREME RULES MATCH!

Guest The Great Muta
Is it just me or has Taker lost a LOT of body mass? It's either that or Big Show is a lot bulkier than I thought he was. Taker looked like a stick in the ring tonight.

I would also like to point out what a crock of shit it is that the EC MOTHERFUCKING W TITLE WAS DEFENDED IN A NON-EXTREME RULES MATCH!

All of the ECW matches should be extreme rules...

Are the announcer booths made from cardboard? I've seen bum fights that had better bumps than that!

Go buy the new WWE magazine. I think they tell you how to build one out of cardboard. :lol:

Seriously, I think that's true.

Wow what a shit-tastic "main event" that was. Flair/Show was ten times better than that stupid crap that was moreless a selljob to GAB.

I didnt even see the rest of the show but from the sounds of it, I definately didnt miss much. Heyman's on air character is now a homo to boot? Wow, the humiliation of the product and its characters/oldschool staff continue. Vince must have told Styles and Tazz they weren't "excited" enough on air as they oversold just about EVERY FUCKING MOVE of that main event match and angle.

Absolutely horrible from what I've seen, and then heard about the rest of the show. Please just kill the rating so hard, Vince, that you just let Heyman book the last dying weeks of the company so you can say it was his fault when the fact was you killed it and it will be past salvaging if you give him a chance again at the book. But at least the brand can go out with some sort of dignity because its clear anyway you slice it, I dont think the brand will survive much past the next few months.

I guess RAW and SD are going to alternate who gets the storyline of the month on the ECW show.

I cant wait for when Big Show challenges Hogan just so Orton can run in with an RKO.

I can't wait for when Brooke Hogan does the opening Expose just so Sandman can cane the shit out of Orton.

All of the ECW matches should be extreme rules...

I'm all for that as well, but if only one match on each show will be contested under extreme rules, I feel its mandatory that the WORLD TITLE MATCH be the one.

Wow what a shit-tastic "main event" that was. Flair/Show was ten times better than that stupid crap that was moreless a selljob to GAB.

I didnt even see the rest of the show but from the sounds of it, I definately didnt miss much. Heyman's on air character is now a homo to boot? Wow, the humiliation of the product and its characters/oldschool staff continue. Vince must have told Styles and Tazz they weren't "excited" enough on air as they oversold just about EVERY FUCKING MOVE of that main event match and angle.

This completely went over your head. That however can probably be said for most of WWE's fanbase and they had the same thought you did.

This completely went over your head. That however can probably be said for most of WWE's fanbase and they had the same thought you did.

Well, as I said, I didnt see the segment.....just goin by what I heard. So what ARE they trying to portay such action as then?

Guest The Great Muta

So...who from Raw is the big show going to challenge to an ECW main event next week???

Well, as I said, I didnt see the segment.....just goin by what I heard. So what ARE they trying to portay such action as then?

It was a Kiss of Death. He kissed him seconds before Test came in and clobbered Dreamer. I will assume you know what the Kiss of Death means.

Maybe if the WWE did the stereotypically oversell and have the FBI do the beatdown then maybe it would be the KISS OF DEATH~!

Wrestling is gay, Vince likes cock, Paul loves big sloppy wet kisses, and tag team partners fuck each other after matches...

It was a Kiss of Death. He kissed him seconds before Test came in and clobbered Dreamer. I will assume you know what the Kiss of Death means.

Ahh, makes sense now. Still sounds equally as ridiculous/lame as assumed.

Hawk 34, I understand your point. You're probably right.

But, even ECW.com has the "kiss" up as a big deal and announces it as a shocking "Paul Heyman kissed Dreamer on the mouth".

I understand the "Kiss of Death", but you DON'T DO IT IN WRESTLING.

Plus, I'll say it. The real "Kiss of Death" is, IMO, a latent sign of homosexuality too. It's incredibly lame and not befitting of this generation, and especially a "New Breed".

_____

razateca's ECW thread MVP for Flash and gay Vince references

Well, not as good as last week's episode but not the worst we have seen either.

Although I do not like the "Extreme Rules" concept I can deal with it. However all title matches should be extreme rules.

Kelly took a pretty good shot from the cane. If that was Lillian Garcia she would have been screaming like she got stabbed.

Does anyone know if there are plans to bring back the TV or Tag titles? Has there been a tag match on the Sci-Fi show yet?

I know that having the show live at an "ECW" venue is not an option but what about taping 3 or 4 weeks of television at a time? I seriously think every aspect of the show would improve.

I dunno. I had this girlfriend a while ago and she did some other guy, so I went over to the other guys house and kissed him. Then I punched him in the face.

Guest The Great Muta

I agree. That kiss was completely ridiculous and unnecessary...but then again, so is everything else about WWE booking...

I wanted to repeat this

I doubt this is intentional but I've noticed Punk is moving in sequence of these promos.

The first promo took place in the hallway by the dressing room...tonight's was in the Gorilla position. It's a subtle way of saying "Im getting closer..."

I'm surprised they are giving Punk good treament, especially since Heyman lost all control and they just rushed Knox out there. Punk, is getting his character built up and they are milking the in-ring debut so that it'll mean something.

Guest The Great Muta
I wanted to repeat this

I doubt this is intentional but I've noticed Punk is moving in sequence of these promos.

The first promo took place in the hallway by the dressing room...tonight's was in the Gorilla position. It's a subtle way of saying "Im getting closer..."

I'm surprised they are giving Punk good treament, especially since Heyman lost all control and they just rushed Knox out there. Punk, is getting his character built up and they are milking the in-ring debut so that it'll mean something.

So far he is one of the very very very few brightspots about this project. Hopefully they don't butcher his wrestling style.

I wanted to repeat this

So far he is one of the very very very few brightspots about this project. Hopefully they don't butcher his wrestling style.

If he keeps working like he does in OVW, he should be just fine. He just needs to work on his pacing.

ECW2 is so painfully boring to watch. It's not even bad-funny, it's just bad. Everything about it sucks. There is no direction, bad wrestling, terrible writing, and the announcing is some of the worst I've ever heard. At first I thought I wanted to watch and laugh at this show crash and burn, but now I'm thinking that just not watching would be a better idea.

I wanted to repeat this

You also have to look at it like this, CM Punk is really well known through the indy scene and Vince realizes this. Vince knows that there are a lot of hardcore/internet/smart mark fans out there even through he thinks the ECW fanbase is so tiny, he knows theres good amount of his crowd are smart fans. Mike Knox could be rushed out there because no one really knew him. CM Punk on the other hand is pretty well known and they are doing the right thing by not rushing Punk out. If anything its making people want to tune in so they can see Punk's first televised ECW match. As lon as they build him up correctly and his first match isn't a squash but rather a competitve match, Punk will be on the right track.