TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

OAO ECW on Sci-Fi Thread for 7/25 (Week 7)

they're running out of old and/or tall guys.

Unfortunately they haven't;

greatkhali.jpg

hulkhogan.jpg: I'll take the Big Show to the extreme brother and bodyslam him through a table.

Hacksaw%20Jim%20Duggan%20website%20pic.jpg

I'm willing to give Big Show Vs Kane a chance but man this isn't your older brother's ECW.

I didn't think Big Show was doing THAT bad as ECW Champ until last week. The Big Show vs. UT match was the worst ECW Main Event since the Sci-Show started, and it is mainly because Big Show needs to be carried by a faster, smaller worker because the difference in styles compliment each other and counter each other, last week all we saw were two, tall, slow guys stalking each other and gasping for air after five minutes. I expect much of the same this week.

I also am kind of mad that they didn't at least set this match up with an angle on Raw to explain why Kane just suddenly has a shot at the ECW belt. I mean the previous weeks they are at least setting up the main event, but you'd think some actual ECW WRESTLERS would want a chance to compete for the ECW belt.

Here's hoping the REST OF THE SHOW is decent.

The show needs more than the usual introduction promos from Tarot Card girl/Vampire, CM Punk, Balls Mahoney. When are they going to let Amish Roadkill say "CHICKEN~"?

The show needs more than the usual introduction promos from Tarot Card girl/Vampire, CM Punk, Balls Mahoney. When are they going to let Amish Roadkill say "CHICKEN~"?

They have established a direction with Punk. It's Vampire and Balls that aren't going anywhere as of right now.

So CM Punk is going to talk about his back tatoos from behind the curtian, Vampire to spit blood at the camera again and Balls Mahoney is going to tell us how he lost his teeth from a chair shot?

and Balls Mahoney is going to tell us how he lost his teeth from a chair shot?

They should just tell the truth and have him come out and say that he lost them from some "extreme" rock smoking.

Guest Oblivious Heel

I'm shocked Vince and the writing team understands the sXe gimmick. They don't understand anything about current pop culture.

hulkhogan.jpg: I'll take the Big Show to the extreme brother and bodyslam him through a table.

And don't forget he'll try and kill the Big Show by pushing him of the top of a tall building.

Hey that can use that reason for their feud. Show is still mad about Hogan trying to kill him so they fight for the ECW belt on the top of a tall building and the only way to win is the push the guy off the roof. Show would win but, Hogan will no sell the fall.

So CM Punk is going to talk about his back tatoos from behind the curtian, Vampire to spit blood at the camera again and Balls Mahoney is going to tell us how he lost his teeth from a chair shot?

Punk is already pushing his in-ring debut to be important. Every week, he explains a piece about himself (Being sXe, the tattoos, his training). Balls, has basically said the same speech each time.

I'm shocked Vince and the writing team understands the sXe gimmick. They don't understand anything about current pop culture.

He isn't doing the sXe gimmick, at least his original version of it. If anything they are pushing Punk as a legitimate world class wrestler (which is more shocking to see WWE do). He mentioned being sXe to emphasize how disciplined he is as an athelete.

Words can't describe how ridiculous a Kane vs Big Show ECW Title match sounds...

You know we all thought the same about Flair vs Big Show for the ECW title but that turned out to be a fun match. I'll give Kane vs Big Show a chance before I knock it.

On the plus side I think RVD returns next week. I think next week his 30 days will be up.

To weeks from tonight. I'll be at his first house show back I think, and if it is, it will be before his TV return.

Guest bobrock29

and Balls Mahoney is going to tell us how he lost his teeth from a chair shot?

They should just tell the truth and have him come out and say that he lost them from some "extreme" rock smoking.

You mean extreme meth smoking! Have you ever heard of meth mouth if you haven't that dudes got it.

Kelly actually look hots tonight. I think it might be the makeup.

Normally, IMo, she's simply 'cute'. But she looks good tonight.

Kelly should be in a neck-brace.

From a blast to the forehead....? Not really.

Kelly actually look hots tonight. I think it might be the makeup.

Normally, IMo, she's simply 'cute'. But she looks good tonight.

Completely Agree

Guest bobrock29

Mike Knox sucks. At least they went away from her dancing cause she is not good at it..

I don't care what anyone says, Test as 'Anti-ECW enforcer' is awesome.

Snitsky would be better since he looks like Mike Knox. Hell Snitsky should be in Mike Knox's role.