TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Felonies!

ban wildpegasus

Guest Felonies!

Some sort of management needs to be done. Stick him in the WWE Folder for all I care. He's run his course.

Guest Princess Leena

*signs only allowing WP to the WWE forum*

Let HTQ deal with him.

Yep, I agree. Keep him here, but keep him at the top of the board.

*signs*

But that would mean he'd have access to Sports. And Current Ev... actually, let him go to CE.

Guest wildpegasus

I have done nothing that warrant banning. I would say others have all done more than I have.

You frustrate and annoy us constantly, more than any other poster on the current board. Your character, gimmick or not, is everything that is wrong with the internet. Your stories are depressing, and unbelievable. You're a sad human being. I want to be able to come here and post in a thread without your presence destroying it.

You frustrate and annoy us constantly, more than any other poster on the current board. Your character, gimmick or not, is everything that is wrong with the internet. Your stories are depressing, and unbelievable. You're a sad human being. I want to be able to come here and post in a thread without your presence destroying it.

Use this then. If you think it isn't "cool", tough.

Guest Princess Leena

Ignoring WP doesn't work. Because eventually people reply to him, and the thread is derailed.

And then you try blocking everyone. And that doesn't work either.

Ignoring doesn't work very well when everyone quotes his posts regardless

Just drop the proverbial guillotine already. A little bloodshed goes a long way.

*signs only allowing WP to the WWE forum*

Let HTQ deal with him.

Why would you put me through something like that?

Because you don't have enough challenges as an upper-board mod

Nah, keep that nigga around.

He's good people.

Oh really.

I didn't get his schtick back then. Now I gotta admit he's a pretty funny dude. C'mon, asking people to be his roommate without any care of where they live and such? And actually giving demands as if it's a serious posting? That's hilarious.

I bet I could find more recent instances if the search engine wasn't so snarky about searching for words under four letters

Quite frankly, everyone that dislikes WP is provoking him to reveal his more....unusual side, shall I say?

There is a good thing about wildpegasus: Sometimes, when I feel miserable, and think I'm a failure, I read one of his posts and think "Wow, I'm not that much of a loser after all."

There is a good thing about wildpegasus: Sometimes, when I feel miserable, and think I'm a failure, I read one of his posts and think "Wow, I'm not that much of a loser after all."

"We" call that a message board...