TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

Pepsi Jazz.

Pepsi has two new flavors of its regular soda out, Diet Pepsi Jazz - Strawberries & Cream (left picture) and Diet Pepsi Jazz - Black Cherry French Vanilla (right picture).

strawberrycream.jpgblackcherryvanilla.jpg

Review: http://www.bevnet.com/reviews/Pepsi_Jazz

I need to try this stuff. Has anybody tried this stuff? I need to try this stuff.

Guest The Satanic Angel

I have tried Diet Pepsi Jazz - Black Cherry and French Vanilla. It doesn't taste like diet. (I could just be saying that because I drink diet, and sometimes can't taste the difference.)

I wouldn't buy it again. It is very sweet, and leaves a funky vanilla aftertaste. I'm wary of the other flavor, Strawberries and Cream, but will probably try it. Soon.

Guest The Satanic Angel

Got Diet Pepsi Jazz Strawberries and Cream today ... it was as I expected. Like Dr. Pepper Berries and Cream, but with a strawberry taste instead of general berries. Too sweet for my liking. It's like drinking candy.

Candy didn't delve into cola, why the hell is cola delving into candy?

I may continue to drink the Strawberries and Cream Jazz because it tastes like the Strawberries and Cream Cream Savers candies.

Got Diet Pepsi Jazz Strawberries and Cream today ... it was as I expected. Like Dr. Pepper Berries and Cream, but with a strawberry taste instead of general berries. Too sweet for my liking. It's like drinking candy.

Candy didn't delve into cola, why the hell is cola delving into candy?

I may continue to drink the Strawberries and Cream Jazz because it tastes like the Strawberries and Cream Cream Savers candies.

I could swear I've seen A&W Rootbeer and 7 Up Hard Candies before..

I think these two sound good considering they're diet, but I dont know about the "Jazz" name.

Pepsi Jazz? What's next, "Mingus Dew"?

Guest Smues
The worst idea since Pepsi Blue

Bite your tounge. Pepsi Blue wass the best soda ever.

Guest Felonies!

I also would've accepted Dewke Ellington.

I've had the black cherry one, it wasn't bad. Haven't seen the other one, or maybe I just didn't look close enough at all the bottles.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I also would've accepted Dewke Ellington.

John Colatrane?

Bite your tounge. Pepsi Blue was the best soda ever.

I have to agree. I was one depressed fellow to see this stuff get discontinued.

I bought a 12-pack of each today. The Cherry Vanilla is okay, tasted just like Black Cherry Vanilla Coke. But the Strawberries & Cream is just fantastic. I've always wanted a Strawberry cola. Even being "Diet Pepsi Jazz", it's still really sweet, I love it. Much better than Dr Pepper Berries & Cream.

Guest Felonies!

I never should've let myself get beaten to the punch on Haitian Fight Song. Shame on me, shame on me, shame on me.

Agent, you like that song?

Guest DRH 502

Bullshit...without Pepsi Blue we would have never had the line:

"...In a six, but its a BM and its Pepsi Blue"

Jadakiss and his whacky Maynoaise colored Benz pushin' Miracle Whips.

Guest Felonies!

Yeah, thank God for that line.

Guest DRH 502

Your sarcasm is dutily noted. That line changed the world, and fuck those who aren't down with the Pepsi blue rap similie revolution~!

Yeah, thank God for that line.

Anyone have memories of the Pepsi Blue marketing campaign that involved a little jingle performed by 311?

Guest Felonies!

No, but that's another piece of the Pepsi Blue failure puzzle, isn't it?

Bite your tounge. Pepsi Blue wass the best soda ever.

If by best you mean "absolutely terrible" and "tastes like mouthwash, only worse", than yes, you are indeed correct.

I remember the first time I had Pepsi Blue was on my trip to Toronto in August '02 (hence it doubled as "Pepsi Bleu"), and when I tried it I nearly gagged because it tasted like carbonated cough syrup. When I came back to the states though, I decided to give it a second chance, especially I've heard the Canadian wings of Coke/Pepsi use slightly differing recipes than down here (one of my Canadian friends kept insisting that Canadian Coke was better than US Coke, but I couldn't taste any discernable difference when I was there). I tried it here and enjoyed it immensely, only to be disappointed when production ceased not long thereafter.

Im not sure what Pepsi was thinking trying to sell a drink that looked like Windex.

Indeed.

I remember the first time I had Pepsi Blue was on my trip to Toronto in August '02 (hence it doubled as "Pepsi Bleu"), and when I tried it I nearly gagged because it tasted like carbonated cough syrup. When I came back to the states though, I decided to give it a second chance, especially I've heard the Canadian wings of Coke/Pepsi use slightly differing recipes than down here (one of my Canadian friends kept insisting that Canadian Coke was better than US Coke, but I couldn't taste any discernable difference when I was there). I tried it here and enjoyed it immensely, only to be disappointed when production ceased not long thereafter.

I don't know about Canadian & US Coke being different but I do know that we do have different laws that's for sure. Our Mountain Dew has NO caffeine in it. I didn't even know for years that the US put caffeine in it and always wondered why their commercials were all "Extreme" and whatnot.

Im not sure what Pepsi was thinking trying to sell a drink that looked like Windex.

Pepsi was sponsoring the Amazing Jonathan at the time.