TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO ECW TV Week 8 Thread - August/1st/2006.

Love the crowd reaction. Was Batista going to hit that kid? That's great.

I see a Sabu run in setting up Show vs Sabu at SummerSlam. Maybe Sabu can win the title there.

Boos for both and a "You both suck" chant to start the match. Fantastic crowd tonight.

:lol: I love that.

Joey Styles: Mixed reaction for Batista here

Tazz: They're actually booing batista.

That was great. I couldn't stop laughing.

What are they chanting at the two of them?

I like how the fans totally backed down when Batista stopped and looked at them pissed off like.

I'd love it if Batista got on the mic and went old school Dudleys on them, challenging the fans to come out of the stands and fight him. Challenge some guy to jump out of the balcony and come get him.

Yeah Vince, put the belt on an ECW guy ASAP pretty please. "You both suck" chants should not ring out during your main event.

I wonder if they stopped serving drinks for this match? I figured atleast someone would throw a cup of beer at either Big Show or Batista.

I expect that stuff to start flying if this match ends in a countout or DQ b/c I don't think its Extreme Rules.

This match is getting so shit on right now. Nothing they do can change the fans reaction. Save maybe some barbed wire. NYC ECW fans are rabid. You can't sppon feed them shit and call it health food.

What the heck were they thinking putting Batista in a match for the ECW title anyways? (especially here)

They should have known chances are it would only make him look bad. And you dont want to do that to your possible next World Champ.

Now I want to hear a Booker T promo where he goes "thats why they booed your ass in ECW"

Guest The Great Muta

Everyone should start getting out of their chairs and walking out. That would be an unbelievably classic, hilarious moment.

Well shut my mouth. The Batista hate is a lot stronger than I thought it would be.

So how quickly does the "Vince was pissed at the Hammerstein Ballroom crowd and ECW's traditional fans for their response to Tuesday night's main event" story come out this week?

Matt Hardy needs to go to ECW....I think he could be one of the few current WWE guys that would get cheered

I'm thinking the total opposite.

I cant imagine, in an atmosphere like this that, the different, and many Edge and/or Lita chants the fans could come up with. Or stuff about him whining.

And holy shit...Stan Lee promoting ECW.

edit- Wow, Big Show talking major shit to the fans.

I wonder if they stopped serving drinks for this match? I figured atleast someone would throw a cup of beer at either Big Show or Batista.

I expect that stuff to start flying if this match ends in a countout or DQ b/c I don't think its Extreme Rules.

I would've thought the damn championship would be extreme rules.

Yeah if it ends in a countout the crowd will be...extremely displeased. Maybe not a DQ depending on what happens (Sabu comes in and splatters Big Show or something like that).

Guest The Great Muta
Well shut my mouth. The Batista hate is a lot stronger than I thought it would be.

So how quickly does the "Vince was pissed at the Hammerstein Ballroom crowd and ECW's traditional fans for their response to Tuesday night's main event" story come out this week?

Tomorrow morning...