TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest snakesonawiggly

Who do you think TNA should Sign?

Guest snakesonawiggly

Whoever you think TNA should hire post a pic and give one really good reason why TNA should sign him

My wrestler is UltraMantis of Chikara fame Because he is a extremely good interview

UltraMantis.jpg

Guest Connzilla

vds.jpg

The Kings of Wrestling, Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli they both can wrestle and both can do a promo like nobodys buisness

02.jpg

Best draw in N.America and maybe the World. SERIOUSLY

02.jpg

Dr.Wagner Jr. One of the top draws in N.America, if you don't believe me check out his US main events and see how well those shows drew.

MisticoPosing.jpg

Mistico:The future,really no excuse why this guy is NOT in TNA. Put Dutt,Devine,Eric Young,Petey,Lethal,Sabin together and they still won't equal this guy worth.

What about the Guerreros Del Inferno or however it's spelled that everyone loved a year or two ago? Are they still good?

GDI broke up so i doubt they will come.

Yes Perros> LAX but Garza can't come back to the united states after getting busted for steriods.

Guest Connzilla
02.jpg

He drew 14,000 fans to an NWA event in Californa on July 23rd so TNA should sign him and start doing house shows in Border towns in Texas and Californa and mybe in New Mexico and Arizona too.

02.jpg

He drew 14,000 fans to an NWA event in Californa on July 23rd so TNA should sign him and start doing house shows in Border towns in Texas and Californa

I heard those were fake numbers and the real numbers was around 4000 which is still great for a "NWA Event".

Guest Connzilla

706086520_l.jpg

Ricky Landell he is a really good wrestler and young so TNA could have him for 10-12 years

Monty Brown sucks. Hes a boring wrestler, he cant cut a decent promo and he cant get over. Be done with him.

tornado.gif

The human Tornado. Nuff said.

Is this 14,000 people? Look close

The fact that El Santo did 5 figures already in the US and will do another one in September makes him probably the international superstar to come into the US. Kobashi or KENTA or Liger cannot do numbers like these in the US. TNA cannot even do numbers like these in the US.

Guest Connzilla

bluff-acety.jpg

Ace Steele and Ty Dalton. These two are a good tag team are good heels in Harley Races WLW who would be a great addition to TNA's Tag Division

TNAs tag team division is strong enough as it is IMO, and with only one hour a week its hard to showcase all those teams.

But another one wouldnt hurt...

Guest Connzilla

TNA's tag team division is losing a team (AMW is braking up in the near future) so Ace Steele and Ty Dalton could feel that spot and TNA really only has one heel tag team now (LAX, AMW are breaking up) so another one would be a good thing

I fully support Perro Aguayo. If I was in TNA, he'd be THEE Mexican wrestler I'd aim for.

Perro Aguayo, if they kept his character in tact is the greatest heel in wrestling today, bar non. His field goal ball punts are a thing of beauty. He's the most popular wrestler in Mexico right now for a reason. He's so cool you have to cheer for him. The key would be that he'd HAVE to be brought in as a heel, as a face he's a complete bore.

I prefer the E C dub C dub booking, thank you very much, besides what can they do with him other than a comedy feud with Eric Young, Shark Boy, or Norman Smiley? I think the only way it could work is if they traded Monty Brown to HUSTLE.