TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Spaceman Spiff

WWE Fantasy Season 8

I'll most likely sign up but i'm going to rename my team. I'm going to call it "Todd Grishim's a tool"

I've never played a Fantasy League of any kind before.

Somebody school me on this. I'm mildly interested in playing this season.

I think Todd Grisham used subliminal messages on me, forcing me to want to play this year.

I've never played a Fantasy League of any kind before.

Somebody school me on this. I'm mildly interested in playing this season.

I think Todd Grisham used subliminal messages on me, forcing me to want to play this year.

You get $30 million to buy a roster of wrestlers and can change them around each week. They cost between $500,000 and $5 million each, depending on how high they are on the card. They earn you points for appearing on tv, winning matches, being in specialty matches, using weapons, hitting finisher moves, shit like that.

I stayed with Candian Destroyer213 for this. I haven't done it in a few seasons. I just didn't ha ve the time since I used dial-up. I just got Road Runner and a new computer about 2 months ago so I decided to come back.

Frogg, it can be fun. You make teams like you would in fantasy baseball or football, ecept you have the whole roster to choose from and you can change every week.

Guest Princess Leena

Ortonsault, I won't be playing. :(

Since I'm usually working before 4pm on Mondays, I'm at a huge disadvantage when people post spoilers and such.

I'm too competitive to accept such things.

Odd note: Akio is available on the roster. Did I miss a televisied redebut? I know he wrestled Haas on Heat on WWE.com awhile back.

I have a new team name this season as well. I came in 4th in Season 7, I am hoping to crack the top 3 this time (as I did the season prior).

Ortonsault, I won't be playing. :(

Since I'm usually working before 4pm on Mondays, I'm at a huge disadvantage when people post spoilers and such.

I'm too competitive to accept such things.

I still heart you. :wub:

I was awful last season, by my standards. I'm not sure how only 38 people on earth did better.

Scud didn't even win anything. Except my league championship. But I shall reign again.

Only 6 teams are in our league so far. Come on, y'all.

Guest Connzilla

I just Jioned here are the mebers of the league

1 Bring Back Todd Pettengill 0 0.0

2 Candian Destroyer213 0 0.0

3 GENext 0 0.0

4 never kissed a girl 0 0.0

5 Palumboners 0 0.0

6 Saved By The Striker 0 0.0

7 SnakesonaWiggly 0 0.0

8 TNARules 0 0.0

9 you've got the touch..

Guest Scud
Scud didn't even win anything. Except my league championship. But I shall reign again.

I finished in 3rd place for Week 3 so I think I won a shitty t shirt. I don't plan on playing now that school has started back up, it's become too exhausting to try and pay attention to what is going on. Maybe someone new can take your league championship away from you this time. Hopefully someone will win a worthwhile prize eventually from TSM.

I remember when you got interviewed. I checked the Season 7 thread sometimes, and you said they edited you to make you sound more like a mark then you really are... And shit...

yeah.

I'll be signed up in a few minutes.

Not many people going for CW Anderson, i'm guessing, especially since they can't even spell his name.

Chirstopher W. Anderson

----

Little Bastard is on there, he's gaurenteed an appearance, heh.

What's his finisher?

Heh, I couldn't resist.

Even though it's about six weeks off, I may just set it now and leave it at that.

RAW Carlito $3,500,000

ECW CM Punk $2,500,000

RAW John Cena $5,000,000

SmackDown Ken Kennedy $3,500,000

SmackDown Little Bastard $500,000

ECW Paul Heyman $2,000,000

ECW Rob Van Dam $4,000,000

SmackDown Sylvester Terkay $2,500,000

ECW Test $3,000,000

RAW Umaga $3,500,000

you can join already? I got to do it this time, since I havent been working on mondays it should be cool.

be back when I join

ok Im back I signed up (had to sign up with my new email and stuff) waiting for my confimration email

GOT it, Ok now Ill join the league

A few of the previous seasons were 10 weeks. If you see the first page of the Season 7 thread you'll see I referred to it as a "marathon" season, as 14 weeks was the longest yet (I believe).

Changed my team to "Team 914" I think I'll stick with it. man can't ever think of a great name.

I was gonna just put Jericholic82's Crew or somethin but it sounded dumb to me, what do you think?

oh well we got another month or so