TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
snuffbox

House

Essentially, Tritter or Vitter or Critter or whatever his name is thought House was being very rude to him. House being House cracked jokes, Dirty Harry shoved House hard as a first way to "teach him a lesson". So House, not being dumb enough to strike a patient who is also a cop, left him there with a thermometer up his ass.

Basically House was House, Tritter thought House should be treating him with respect (extreme respect, like abusive father level of respect) and when House didn't..well we get to this point. He just knew the cane and the pills was the best way to get at House. It seems like nothing more than a guy needing to get the last laugh.

ETA: His name is Detective Michael Tritter.

It's just really funny seeing Tritter accusing House of being a bully when he admits he himself is a bully.

And the more I think about it, the more I realize House will not go to rehab. He's House, he won't do it cause that would be allowing Tritter to win. House is too damn stubborn for that. So I honestly have no IDEA how House gets out of this. He won't go to rehab, Tritter basically has his ass nailed to the wall and short of something coming out about his leg that proves he cannot function without the pills then I got nothing.

pretty lame reason for a feud, up there with the coffee feud of Jericho and Kane. But Tritters personality is as such to make a crusade about this.

I don't know. Having someone stick a thermometer up your bum and then just leaving you with your ass hanging out (literally) seems like a good reason to get pissed off. And I think they have shown over the last few weeks that Tritter himself has serious problems. He doesn't seem to just be a guy trying to make a point, he's one of those asshole cops who probably enjoys screwing around with people so when it's done to him he can't take it and goes a little crazy trying to get that person back.

Am I crazy or was tonight's episode supposed to be new? I don't mind the season one rerun, but it confused me to see it...and I'm pissed that I sat through Standoff, waiting for House.

Am I crazy or was tonight's episode supposed to be new? I don't mind the season one rerun, but it confused me to see it...and I'm pissed that I sat through Standoff, waiting for House.

It was a re-run, probably to re-explain the leg injury since it'll be important in the upcoming episodes.

It was a re-run, probably to re-explain the leg injury since it'll be important in the upcoming episodes.

yea it was a rerun, the classic three stories episode from season 1 that introduced his ex wife stacy as a semi-regular character and finally showed what happened to his leg. in fact it wa sthe next to last episode of season 1

does this mean house has already started its xmas time hiatus? CRAP

yea it was a rerun, the classic three stories episode from season 1 that introduced his ex wife stacy as a semi-regular character and finally showed what happened to his leg. in fact it wa sthe next to last episode of season 1

does this mean house has already started its xmas time hiatus? CRAP

No, I think next week's ep is the one that was supposed to play on Tuesday (thus my post) and then they take a break. TV.com doesn't have a date for anything past 12/12.

My wife was upset I told her I wanted to fuck the mom. But anyways, I thought that was easily the best episode yet. And was House trying to kill himself at home when Wilson walked in on him?

I don't think he was trying to..I guessed as soon as he got the pills back he'd pop too many by accident.

Because of House's constant pill popping. He arrested House on DUI & possession charges after pulling him over and then added intent to distribute to it after raiding House's home and finding about 600 Vicodin. He also discovered that House forged Wilson's name to obtain prescriptions.

My wife was upset I told her I wanted to fuck the mom. But anyways, I thought that was easily the best episode yet. And was House trying to kill himself at home when Wilson walked in on him?

I don't think he was trying to..I guessed as soon as he got the pills back he'd pop too many by accident.

See now I thought he did it on purpose (enough booze and painkillers to cause vomiting without being life-endangering) because he knew Wilson, Cuddy, or one of the Lackeys would come over and find him in the state he was in. Then they'd throw him into rehab "for his own good" and take the decision out of his hands. Then he can keep his holier-than-thou attitude and moral absolutism but still get to avoid the trial and possible jail sentence. That got blown up by the next scene and next week's preview though.

For the last year and a half or so, I haven't watched a whole ton of TV. South Park and Impact, mostly. Me and my girlfriend have been watching the SVU and House reruns on USA, and we started watching the first-air's on Fox with the re-run of the 3 stories, and now we're fucking hooked. "Care to go for a spin" is a great, GREAT line.

And yes, that dwarf was hot.

Well, that was pretty quick. I had figured that the trial would last at least a few episodes, but at least Ritter's not around to drag this show down anymore.

Edit: THREE WEEKS?! BASTARDS!

That ending made that episode. House just totally fooled them all, he set it up and knocked them all down.

I'm starting to think House could run the mob better than Tony Soprano.

The Gospel according to Andre The Giant.

That may have been the greatest choice for a higher power...ever. The episode started out kind of dull but just gained steam and rolled.

Damnit, I forgot it was on tonight. Someone tell me what happened!

Well, basically, House checks himself into rehab after Tritter tells him that words don't matter and it's all about actions. So House enters rehab to get clean but Tritter still refuses to go to the D.A so House goes off on him and it's essentially revealed that Tritter had someone in his past who fucked him over with drugs. Important note: House apologizes to Wilson for all he did to him. In the court room, House walks out to go save the life of a firefighter who had like a tumor or something on his spine that was causing false memories (this is after they erased his brain with shock treatment though). Cuddy lies after seeing what House did for the patient and how well he has been rehabbing, so House gets off thanks to Cuddy although he does have to spend a night in jail for contempt of court and he must continue his rehab. Tritter finally stops acting like a jackass and tells House good luck.

While in the jail cell, Wilson gives him his rehab pills...turns out they are his vicoden. House wasn't rehabbing at all, he was faking it to try and get Tritter to lessen the sentence but when that didn't work, he thought he was screwed. Thankfully Cuddy lied and saved his ass. However, Wilson tells him he didn't have to apologize to him to make his scheme work and House tells him that that's your opinion or something to that effect.

That's the quick recap.

The Gospel according to Andre The Giant.

That may have been the greatest choice for a higher power...ever. The episode started out kind of dull but just gained steam and rolled.

yes.

It was great to see House get one over on Tritter and Cuddy. At last the judge was smart enough to see thru the mess and realize that Tritter had a grudge.

as Wilson asked

"Nothing's changed?"

"Nothing's changed"