TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
snuffbox

House

That was a damn good episode. House's interaction with Cuddy in her apartment had me in stitches.

I marked out for "I Don't Like Mondays." Then I marked again when House did the clapping while Dave Matthews played "I Don't Like Mondays."

He faked cancer. This might be the only time I could honestly think of where Ron Simmons needed a guest spot just to say, "DAMN!" in the bottom of the screen. Faked cancer to get high or make friends, that's gotta be the strangest way ever...wish I thought of it.

Dave Matthews being in was good, but Kurtwood Smith was his father, Red Forman owns you...cause he works for Dick Jones :D

Yea and it was funny cuz there is a Doctor Foreman working there(plus Foremans first name is ERIC!)

weird show but great acting throughout. House faking cancer- AWESOMENESS (besides as he said, he wasnt trying to make his friends feel bad, he was trying to get high, they just nosed around in his business too much)

too bad we have to wait again for a new show

Marc Blucas + using "Dimension" by Wolfmother in the opening scene got a big thumbs up from me.

Several scenes of great banter and awesome at the end with House's dream...

The Cuddy and House banter was nice, complete with a House smile! HAH at the interruption...

Ahaha. That exchange House had with Wilson was terrific.

"You slept with her, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"Seriously?!"

"No."

Abyss being used to solve a medical mystery was awesome. TNA is the only thing to puzzle House.

May have been the best advertising in the history of TNA and they probably had nothing to do with it.

TNA WRESTLING: When pissed off cripples can't solve medical mysteries, we can.

Abyss being used to solve a medical mystery was awesome. TNA is the only thing to puzzle House.

May have been the best advertising in the history of TNA and they probably had nothing to do with it.

It didn't just show two random wrestlers in a cage match, but it showed the name. Kudos to the producers for finding the right match to blend with that scene. A monster killing someone but not knowing to stop.

It didn't just show two random wrestlers in a cage match, but it showed the name. Kudos to the producers for finding the right match to blend with that scene. A monster killing someone but not knowing to stop.

yes, the second wrestling reference of the season (after the Andre The Giant is god thing) anyhow great show, wilson and house together is always gold. House sending him the flowers was great. House interacting with the children was classic, as well as his explanation to the dad ("youll be floppy, the kids will be all better)

Well, I like it. Not as good as the one with the doctor who wanted to die, but I liked it in the same way. I like when they stray from the hour-long medical mysteries once in a while.

I thought it was alright, for a Foreman episode.

Are you saying Foreman episodes are generally bad? IMO, Euphoria (both parts) is the best House episode to date, and the 2nd part especially revolves around Foreman.