TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
snuffbox

House

Self destructive House without a cane, I'm definately there

And just because:

After recovering from his gunshot wounds, House works feverishly on two cases at the same time: a paralyzed man who drove his wheelchair into a swimming pool and a woman who became paralyzed after a yoga session.

uh-oh....

Will they stick with the pain-free House, or will the leg act up again?

Either the pain comes back or House is going completely nuts and doubting himself without the pain and just starts imagining he has it. Both could be a very fun ride.

That thing with Wilson and Cuddy is going to come back to bite them in the ass. If his pain really comes back AND

he finds out that they lied to him, there could be some Wilson punching going down.

I watched it in the TV lounge here with about 20 other people and I think we were all disappointed..it wasn't a bad episode at all, but I think we wanted more. I don't like Cameron's hair either and I hope House's pain come back. Next week's episode looks to be pretty cool.

I'm not digging Cameron's new hair

I don't know, I kind of like it. She's really very pretty.

I thought tonight's episode was really good....I'm interested in seeing where they go with House. I'm not thinking that he'll go without the cane for too long.

it was weird to see him walking without cane, but he still kept the House persona we love so much. also riding a skateboard around just cuz he can was pretty funny. House's inner torment and battle is pretty interesting, as he is a very complex character. I wonder what will happen this year if this is how it starts. someone is gonna find out he is popping pills again for no reason. I think he misses the drug induced state he was always in and his reason for being miserable (leg pain) as well as last year when he pushed away the woman he truly loves.

But the premiere was ok, maybe not as good as last years with LL cool J as the death row guy.

House burnign th e"paralyzed" girl to prove she can feel, and then later while she was choking trying to scare her by saying "I'm going to stick the big needle in your spine". Plus when he noticed the discolored toenails and his saying to others that "that is not a pretty big toe" had me ROTFL.

The coming attractions for next week has me intrigued, though we already have a great quote "This metal is not recognized by our lab" "really?" "no you idiot!"

Guest DRH 502

Fucking tremendous. I only catch this show occasionally but its without a doubt one of my favorite shows (along with Entourage and The Sopranos) and probably one of the most compelling shows i've watched period. You know, it was kinda stupid at the end when she gave dude the shot of Cortisol, waited 5 seconds to see if anything happened and then walked away. She gave him the shot intramuscularly and it definately takes quite a bit longer to reach the bloodstream than it does shooting intraveinously. Just something I found odd...

Also, I wonder of all the prescription drugs House could write himself, why he chooses Vicodin? I also noticed he wrote his script out for 5/500mgs. That means 5 mgs of hydrocodone and 500 mgs of (actampinophen or Ibuprofen??)...at the rate he pops those son of a bitches, and factoring in the HEAVY liver toxicity of the acetampinofen and ibuprofen at such a high dose per pill, it would make much more sense for a doctor to be hooked on a low dose of Oxycontin.

House saying I can smell what the Rock is cooking=fried gold!

Yea that was great, wasn't expecting that. The Cane had to come back it wouldnt be the same house. The kid having "alien" dna story was really odd and had an unexpected conclusion. But House scaring the kid into hallucentaing was great. Seriously though, who names their kid Clancy?

House: The metal is not terrestrial

Chase: Really?

House: No, you idiot

classic

House saying I can smell what the Rock is cooking=fried gold!

Yea that was great, wasn't expecting that. The Cane had to come back it wouldnt be the same house. The kid having "alien" dna story was really odd and had an unexpected conclusion. But House scaring the kid into hallucentaing was great. Seriously though, who names their kid Clancy?

I think this man may take exception to that :P

kurgan.jpg

Good episode, but it feels like things are moving a little too fast. I thought they could have stretched out the "House thought he fucked up a case and so he's depressed and questioning his judgment" storyline for a couple more episodes.

I would also like to give a cheer for the shout out to Laurie's "Blackadder" days when Cameron telling Wilson and Cuddy that they needed to come up with another "cunning plan". It took me a second to realize it.