TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

According to this week's Observer, Vince McMahon has ordered Johnny Ace to sign 10-15 new bikini models. With the "success" of Kelly Kelly (who Vince is big fan of) the thought is to hire models out of catalogs and such, even if they have no clue about wrestling.

I hate to say it but it seems WWE is better with the girls then they are the actual wrestling talent.

Kelly Kelly went from being a really bad performer with incredible awkwardness into being a pretty good valet with great comfort in her character and the crowd. You can really see the adjustment in Kelly.

Kristal and Sharmell, have been pretty good too with their roles on Smackdown as well.

Candice is another vastly improved diva in her work and how she does her act just right. Mickie was pretty good with Trish in and out of the ring although that cooled off with her face turn.

Lita has been a huge contribution for Edge and really helped him shine as a legitmate main event.

Maria is pretty good at her role too and actually has tremendous knowledge about wrestling, which is a plus.

What I'm getting at is, I'm glad WWE is actually giving the diva's character progression and personality beyond just being used for looks. Would I rather they get talents like Allison Danger and Cheerleader Melissa, who can flat out work in addition to being beautiful as well? Yes, but two actual workers appears to be the maximum for that division.

However, Torrie Wilson still remains employed.

WWE has about a 10-12 wrestling women in their developmentals right now - what does that say about them?

I guess it's really no different than the WWE holding open tryouts these days to find new male talent. I think they realize that if you are looking in the indie scene anymore you are getting the D&D playing fanboy(for the most part), that the vast majority of potential talent is not going to come up the hard way anymore- not going to walk into their local wrestling school and work their way up though backwater indies in front of a couple dozen in attendence.

Wait 10-12.......I don't think it's that high....who are you counting?

Shantelle Taylor

Krissy Vain

Victoria Crawford

Tracy Taylor

Milena Roucka

Maryse Ouellet

And I think Brooke Adams is signed with them....

That's not 12...unless I missed someone.

Wait 10-12.......I don't think it's that high....who are you counting?

Shantelle Taylor

Krissy Vain

Victoria Crawford

Tracy Taylor

Milena Roucka

Maryse Ouellet

And I think Brooke Adams is signed with them....

That's not 12...unless I missed someone.

Well, Beth Pheonix is there right now. And Angel Williams is in Deep South. I personally think Shantelle would be a good fit in the main roster. I'm definately a big fan of hers.

In their developmentals, not necessarily under a developmental.

In OVW you have Beth Phoenix*, ODB, Katie Lea(Nikita)*, Roni Jonah, Serena, Jenny Mae*, Cherry Blossom(Kara Slice)*, Melina Roucka*, Maryse Ouelett*, Tori(Victoria Crawford)* and in DSW you have Angel Williams*, Shantelle Taylor*, Tracy Taylor*, Lucious, Brooke Adams...

*denotes developmental deal

--Undertaker has a severe rib injury suffered during the European tour. He continued to work the entire tour with what could have been a broken rib, although we don't have a confirmation of what the injury was. He wore a rib protector at house shows but worked without it on TV, although he just did a quick run-in. He will work Survivor Series but will be limited in what he can do.

WO.com

Luckily, it's just a brawl. So, he can avoid anything too stressful. I've been thinking they have really put Kennedy over here and they seem to actually like the guy. I'd like to think with that injury, UT would put Kennedy over big time.

However, Taker's willingness to do that is always in the air.

It seems Taker sees something in him, though. I mean, it's been a long while since we've seen him so willingly get one-upped by a newcomer. Mankind, Kane, Brock... everyone else that got any sort of rub from Taker was already well enough over that each person could take a loss or two and not be affected.

In their developmentals, not necessarily under a developmental.

In OVW you have Beth Phoenix*, ODB, Katie Lea(Nikita)*, Roni Jonah, Serena, Jenny Mae*, Cherry Blossom(Kara Slice)*, Melina Roucka*, Maryse Ouelett*, Tori(Victoria Crawford)* and in DSW you have Angel Williams*, Shantelle Taylor*, Tracy Taylor*, Lucious, Brooke Adams...

*denotes developmental deal

Now alot of those women don't have deals they just work for OVW......I didn't count Beth cause I count her as part of Raw, and Angel Williams is just abou to debut on Smackdown so I didn't count her either....the only one I totally missed was Katie Lea oh and Kara Slice has one.

ODB, Roni Jonah, and Serene Deeb I know for a fact don't have WWE deals....Jennifer Mae, might or might not I've heard conflicting reports on her.

So yes they have more than I thought they did, I was going off the top of my head and missed a few........and for whoever asked Nattie Neidhart is signed with them but probably won't report till January.

By the way does anyone even know what Brooke Adams looks like.........I seriously don't even know who she is.

Brooke Adams at a recent Deep South Wrestling Taping...

BrookeAdams.jpg

Ah....wait is she the girl from the diva search that didn't make the top 10 that was talking about how she's been on the street since she was 15 or some such.

I don't understand something -- why does Orton claps his hands when he's in the air for the missed-dropkick spot where his opponent holds on to the ropes. I've seen him do that spot twice and both times, it's very visable. Why does he do this? It's not like he's trying to generate a sound like a normal kick.

Anyone else catch this

"I didn't notice this, but we're told there was editing in the spot where Bobby Lashley speared Booker as they spliced in the spot from a different match, since his hair was down in the match on Friday but in the spot, his hair was tied up. (thanks to Wade Graham)"

-Dave Meltzer

Guest netslob
Brooke Adams at a recent Deep South Wrestling Taping...

BrookeAdams.jpg

she looks alot different then she did in The Dead Zone.

I don't understand something -- why does Orton claps his hands when he's in the air for the missed-dropkick spot where his opponent holds on to the ropes. I've seen him do that spot twice and both times, it's very visable. Why does he do this? It's not like he's trying to generate a sound like a normal kick.

Its a high sign, either for two things 1. to let the other wrestler know where you are or 2. letting the wrestler know your going for a certain move. Normally its used in arm drag chains.

In the lastest Observer, it says that Stephanie McMahon wants Daniel Rodimer called up to the Raw roster by January and that she thinks he will be the next big star of the promotion

You know, Survior Series is a pretty solid show, I'm actually surprised that the WWE booked such a solid ppv and gave it the right amount of hype to help promote it. I'm am diffently looking forward to ordering this one. But umm when do we get more matches annouced for the ECW ppv?

You know, Survior Series is a pretty solid show, I'm actually surprised that the WWE booked such a solid ppv and gave it the right amount of hype to help promote it. I'm am diffently looking forward to ordering this one. But umm when do we get more matches annouced for the ECW ppv?

If not, it'll be like an old-school ECW PPV.

I'm sure we'll get at least 1 or 2 more between now and December 3 though.

Former Ohio Valley Wrestling Tag Team champions Deuce Shade & Domino are present at tonight's ECW/Smackdown tapings in Long Island, NY. Deuce, the son of WWE legend Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, and his partner Domino have been doing a throwback gimmick to the 50's managed by Kara Slice (Cherry). A GERWECK.NET reader informed the site that during Deuce and Domino's last OVW match, they kept mentioning Smackdown and Friday night, making it sound like they are debuting at tonight's television tapings.

Credit: Gerweck.net

I don't think the Deuce and Domino schtick will work in the wwe, it's more of an indie gimmick. Two 20-somethings acting like 50's greasers isn't anymore ridiculous than The Highlanders I guess. What's the over under on how long before Deuce drops the character and becomes the son of Jimmy Snuka and Domino is canned?

I don't think the Deuce and Domino schtick will work in the wwe, it's more of an indie gimmick. Two 20-somethings acting like 50's greasers isn't anymore ridiculous than The Highlanders I guess. What's the over under on how long before Deuce drops the character and becomes the son of Jimmy Snuka and Domino is canned?

Oh great...if they make him Jimmy Snuka Jr. we'll get to see that clip of Jimmy Snuka diving off the cage onto Don Muraco about a million more times.

Theres like..no way Im ordering both, and Im considering just getting the ECW PPV.

I think it will be better than the mess at SS even if we know just one match.