TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Weren't they brought up because Stephanie needed a tag team and just randomly decided "hey, you two, you're working TV tonight", throwing off the OVW feud between them in the process? I seem to recall reading that as the story back in 2003.

Weren't they brought up because Stephanie needed a tag team and just randomly decided "hey, you two, you're working TV tonight", throwing off the OVW feud between them in the process? I seem to recall reading that as the story back in 2003.

Maybe, but when they were brought up they were more or less used as "The two white guys with TOUGH ENOUGH'S LINDA MILES!"

She gets fired and suddenly they both fall into "we have nothing for you" limbo, showing just how bad creative was. You have two guys who were pretty good workers with excellent mic skills and once the waste of space was released, you have no idea what to do with them.

Honestly Invader, I think it has to do with ego. They didn't create the gimmick so naturally, it can't be good enough for RAW or Smackdown. Which is incredibly stupid but whatever. The guys with the absurd gimmicks get to come up with them and the guys with solid characters that can quickly get over are put into absurd gimmicks.

Am I the only one who wouldn't be shocked to hear that they fire Roadkill, or whatever the hell they changed his name to?

He'll last another year, since Vince is a mark for the guy.

Yeah, that's what I've heard time and time again, but it seems like if that was really as true as people say, then he'd already be on RAW or Smackdown by this point. It's been quite a while since he was repackaged hasn't it?

Maybe he's hurt, I don't know.

Roadkill & K.C. James were set to debut as a tag team any minute on Smackdown until Vince McMahon decided to whore out ECW. That threw a lot of things out of wack, and Roadkill was sent to WWECW. But now K.C. James & Idol Stevens are a team on Smackdown, so who the fuck knows.

Roadkill is down in OVW as "Braddock" you could probably pull up OVW's site if you want any thing else about what his gimmick is.

Roadkill & K.C. James were set to debut as a tag team any minute on Smackdown until Vince McMahon decided to whore out ECW. That threw a lot of things out of wack, and Roadkill was sent to WWECW. But now K.C. James & Idol Stevens are a team on Smackdown, so who the fuck knows.

And if they hadn't fired Danny Doring they could have at least put them back together. You know with them being the last ECW tag team champs and all.

Am I the only one who wouldn't be shocked to hear that they fire Roadkill, or whatever the hell they changed his name to?

He'll last another year, since Vince is a mark for the guy.

Yeah, that's what I've heard time and time again, but it seems like if that was really as true as people say, then he'd already be on RAW or Smackdown by this point. It's been quite a while since he was repackaged hasn't it?

Vince McMahon's favorite wrestler of the last 4 years has been Jimmy Yang... so don't try to figure out why Roadkill hasn't debuted on RAW yet.

Why was the Bam Bam Bigelow thread closed? Is it just closed so the mods can confirm it's legit?

RIP Bam Bam.

It was closed because Bam Bam has had no association with WWE for many years, and the thread is more suited for the General Wrestling folder, which is where it is now.

Here's a Gem of a Video....Bret Hart vs HBK for the IC Belt on Prime Time Wrestling(Released on Coliseum Home Video-Most Unusal Matches.......Ever!!!)

Bret Hart vs Shawn Michaels-First Ever Ladder Match in WWF/E

With Gorilla Monsoon and His Lordship on commentary

I posted this in the YouTube thread...But I'd thought I'd post it here so more people could take a look at it..

Why's the Smackdown thread closed?

Is smackdown no longer associated with WWE or something?

I'm guessing because Smackdown is being discussed in the spoilers thread, making the second thread redundant.

From WWE.com, MNM vs. Hardys has been added to the Rumble card, and Matt, Jeff, & Nitro are still listed as being in the Rumble match.

WWE RELEASES 9 MORE

Some people noticed around 6:30pm EST on WWE.Com that Tatanka & Mike Knox were listed as the part of the released, then suddenly removed. Tatanka was added back on to the page Friday and remained, officially signifying his release. After appearing for a one-night-only deal when the company asked him to appear for Eugene's Hometown Hero Invitational in August 2005, despite being somewhat out of shape, Tatanka made a good impression on everyone backstage with his work. He was signed to a contract and given 4 months to get back in shape. He began working Raw house shows in December 2005, made his full-time return during the 2006 Royal Rumble, and was assigned to Smackdown. He was working as a heel and feuding with Jimmy Wang Yang at the time of his release.

Knox could be next, but has not been announced officially yet. Nobody in WWE likes him due to his association with Paul Heyman, and is referred to only as "Heyman's boy".

Bill DeMott, the head trainer for the Deep South Wrestling developmental group in McDonough, GA, has been released as well. DeMott made his debut in the United States in 1995 with WCW, under the name "Hugh Morrus". After being a career low-carder, he was finally pushed in 2000 under the booking of Vince Russo as "General Hugh G. Rection," the leader of the Misfits in Action, a group of wrestlers who got together because of their feelings of being held back in WCW. Under the General Rection moniker, he won the WCW United States Championship twice and recieved a built-up title match against WCW Champion Scott Steiner on Nitro. He was one of the 24 contracts picked up by WWE when they purchased WCW. After the brand extension, he was assigned to Smackdown and was planned to be used in a tag team with Perry Saturn in an Eliminators-type team. Saturn went down with injuries and was fired from the company for refusing to go on a WWA tour. He was a trainer on MTV's Tough Enough 3, along with Al Snow & Ivory. After TE3, WWE attempted an entire gimmick overhaul, giving him an unstoppable beast gimmick and having him go by his real name. A feud with WWE Champion Brock Lesnar was in the plans until DeMott seriously injured his back, and eventually retired. He became a commentator for Velocity, before being assigned as head trainer for Deep South Wrestling.

7 talents were released from their WWE developmental deals on Friday as well.

Seth Skyfire, Jack Bull, and Ryan Reeves were released from OVW. In Deep South, Micah Taylor, Tracy Taylor, Tony Santarelli, and Tommy Suede got the axe.

From WWE.com, MNM vs. Hardys has been added to the Rumble card, and Matt, Jeff, & Nitro are still listed as being in the Rumble match.

I always liked that about the Rumble...Having to wrestle early in the evening, only to participate in the Rumble later...Has anyone ever won the Rumble while having to wrestle eariler in the evening? I can't think of anyone...

*EDIT* I just thought of Bret Hart wrestling eariler in the evening and selling his leg and limping down to the ring...I think he came in the late 20s...I believe this was the year him and Luger eliminating themselves and were both declared winners in 94 I think....Is this the only time or was this a different year im thinking of and Bret didnt win?

I always liked that about the Rumble...Having to wrestle early in the evening, only to participate in the Rumble later...Has anyone ever won the Rumble while having to wrestle eariler in the evening? I can't think of anyone...

Brock Lesnar opened against The Big Show in order to qualify for the Rumble and won the Rumble in '03.

Bret lost the tag title match in 1994 only to co-win the Rumble later that night with Luger.

I'm guessing because Smackdown is being discussed in the spoilers thread, making the second thread redundant.

I thought it was strange myself, since many people don't like reading spoilers.

I thought it was strange myself, since many people don't like reading spoilers.

The show ended up being talked about in the spoiler thread cause the thread was locked. It was locked at like 7:30, 1/2 hour before SD started..

Im guessing it was an accident when the BBB thread got locked but someone could have unlocked it well before the show started and didnt..but whatever.

And Mike Knox is going? OH NO!