TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Guest netslob
Pat Patterson can eat a dick with aids on the tip.

that might be why he's sick.

Guest netslob
I like how unsensitive you all are. Bunch of bastards.

it's insensitive.

and back at ya.

Guest J0bber

Any word on what Eric Bischoff's been doing latley? Any plans to bring him back soon?

Nope

I hear he has an autobiography coming out sometime in the fall that was supposed to be endorsed by WWE. This book could have been axed though.

Guest Oblivious Heel

Good. Who the Hell wants to read Bischoff's autobiography knowing Vince had finally say?

Guest nokia

From gerweck.net

"I HAVE JUST SEEN THE PROMO FOR WWE UNFORGIEN ON MY CABLE COMPANY'S PREVIEW CHANNEL AND IT REVEALED THAT AT UNFORGIVEN JOHN CENA AND EDGE WILL BATTLE AGAIN FOR THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP AND THIS TIME IT WILL BE IN A TLC MATCH.

submitted by GERWECK.NET Reader JAMES SANDERS "

* The ECW website has announced that tomorrow's edition of ECW on Sci Fi will be headlined by the first-ever Sabu vs. Kurt Angle match, with the winner becoming the top contender to the ECW World championship.

Seems kind of early for Sabu vs Angle, but I guess they don't have much else to go to these days. That said, I will definitely tune in for it.

I like how unsensitive you all are. Bunch of bastards.

it's insensitive.

and back at ya.

Big deal, so I typed a "u" instead of an "i".

* The ECW website has announced that tomorrow's edition of ECW on Sci Fi will be headlined by the first-ever Sabu vs. Kurt Angle match, with the winner becoming the top contender to the ECW World championship.

So the ECW title picture consists of a non-over evil giant who spends more time in the ring bragging about how he's rich than he does actually learning to work, a nearly crippled former Olympic athlete who could have his career ended at virtually any moment, and the suicidal Sabu whose career could also go up in flames at any moment with a botched dive. Spiffy.

Um, putting Sabu and Angle in the Title picture is the best thing they could do at this point given the circumstances. No satisfying some pepole.

So the ECW title picture consists of a non-over evil giant who spends more time in the ring bragging about how he's rich than he does actually learning to work, a nearly crippled former Olympic athlete who could have his career ended at virtually any moment, and the suicidal Sabu whose career could also go up in flames at any moment with a botched dive. Spiffy.

And it will be the best WWE show this week.

Wow, more proof that ECW sucks.

Heyman for the past 3 weeks: "SABU WILL NEVER EVER EVER GET A TITLE SHOT! NEVER, NEVER, NEVER!"

"Sabu gets a #1 contender's match"

LOGICAL!

The winner gets to face a fat guy who was washed up in late 1998.

Wow, more proof that ECW sucks.

Heyman for the past 3 weeks: "SABU WILL NEVER EVER EVER GET A TITLE SHOT! NEVER, NEVER, NEVER!"

"Sabu gets a #1 contender's match"

LOGICAL!

The winner gets to face a fat guy who was washed up in late 1998.

You must be new to wrestling because THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME!

No, it usually happens with some other higher ranking babyface with power, i.e. Linda/Steph or Foley in Rock/Austin's case or J.J. Dillon in Sting/Luger's case giving the babyface a chance to get a title shot, over the head of the heel authority figure.

Not Sabu just getting one after Heyman swore against it for weeks.

The idiots who actually dig this WWE PRESENTS ECW crap astound me. They're worse than the ROH retards that chant "THIS IS AWESOME!" 2 minutes into Joe/Kobashi after they have done a simple armdrag.

What is so bad about ECW right now? I mean, for a one hour wrestling show (judged on its own merits, and not against the illusionary old ECW), I think it's been pretty entertaining lately.

The bad:

- Horribly out of shape, Bossman-heat World Champion.

- Shitty crowds outside of NY/Philly, and even those crowds are only good because they COMPLETELY BASH THE PRODUCT.

- Heyman kissing Tommy Dreamer.

- Sandman jobs to a low blow.

- RVD's "OMG BIG MOMENT!" was completely ruined because the crowd knew the ending would be a bullshit copout (HEYMAN MAKING THE PIN? WHAT?) and RVD couldn't go over clean. His actually getting to KEEP the WWE title made no sense, and if they were going to do that they should've just had a regular referee make the count so the fans could celebrate and not feel like the next day on Raw it'd be taken away.

- Test.

- Mike Knox.

- No "THAT IS A COOL CONCEPT" moments and just terrible attempts to recreate things that were cool many years ago in a piss-poor manner.

- No titles besides the "Defend against Smackdown and Raw Superstars" title.

- Justin Roberts.

- WWE Referees dressed in ECW ref shirts.

- DQs.

- Joey Styles and Tazz are awful and even worse than the TNA overselleing announcers.

- Smackdown recap.

- Raw recap.

- Lack of "Enter Sandman".

- Likely inclusion of The Bashams.

- Masato Tanaka jobs to one chairshot. HA.

- Lack of exciting matches. There's been about 1 very good match the entire run so far. Angle/RVD. They're WWE guys. Batista/Show sucked. Show/Taker was horrible. Show/Flair was embarassing, complete with both guys being blown up, the worst chairshots ever, and OMG BLOOD used. Show/RVD was awful. CM Punk's win was nice but not memorable. The Vampire's match was heatless and lame. Balls' can't win. Sabu's matches have been killed by DQs or lowly opponents. They're TRYING but the booking is horrendous.

- Generic stock theme music. Worse than the WCW Saturday Night jobbers or '98 WCW luchadores got.

- Burial of midcard talent to John Cena on Raw. Credible/Balls looked like pansies and still do.

Yea, the only reason I continue to put up with the "new breed" ECW is because it is a one hour show so you don't have to deal with 15+ minute promo segments and tons of other ridiculous crap. Everything goes rapid fire and that's why I like it. Same goes for OVW although that's very different from this.

In other words UTSHU is upset because its WWE's ECW and feels that ECW should stay dead or is upset because its unlike the ECW of old. He can't get over the fact that its back and it'll be back for a long while. So he feels he needs to come into every post about ECW and reply with of a cry of why (in his views) that this new ECW sucks. Again he reminds of me of the die-hard Indian's fan from Major League 2.

When bitching about the new ECW, you have to keep in mind that its nothing more than another brand of WWE, exactly the same as Raw and SD.

I've tried explaining that already, didn't sink through the first 2 times. Maybe 3rd times a charm?

Um, putting Sabu and Angle in the Title picture is the best thing they could do at this point given the circumstances. No satisfying some pepole.

Considering that Smackdown JUST finished coming out of a massive roster-slimming disaster with liver enzymes and whatever else they blamed it on, isn't having the entire ECW main event scene filled with people at risk to either seriously injure themselves or others just ASKING for trouble?

The best thing they could have done safety-wise was have a RAW run-in to fill up a few main events while Angle recovers as much as he is capable of (which would be like, 30% or so of his former self), keep Sabu in his "I want a title shot and Heyman won't give me one" role, and give Van Dam some cannon fodder to mow through on his run back to the belt.

Instead, they're putting the future of ECW's main event scene on a giant who's reckless, about as un-over a champion as you'll find, not to mention the fact that he plain doesn't give a shit; a guy who regularly jumps off of stuff onto other stuff while wielding/throwing chairs around like some psychotic furniture salesman; and a guy who is about one bad landing away from being completely paralyzed.

- Lack of exciting matches. There's been about 1 very good match the entire run so far. Angle/RVD. They're WWE guys. Batista/Show sucked. Show/Taker was horrible. Show/Flair was embarassing, complete with both guys being blown up, the worst chairshots ever, and OMG BLOOD used. Show/RVD was awful. CM Punk's win was nice but not memorable. The Vampire's match was heatless and lame. Balls' can't win. Sabu's matches have been killed by DQs or lowly opponents. They're TRYING but the booking is horrendous.

I happen to think Edge/Orton vs Angle/RVD was a hell of a good match. Probaly even better then Angle/RVD.

And, what exactly is the problem with Test? What he's done so far, he's done well. And although, I'm not an 'ECW faithful' I am sure that there were plenty of big 'Enforcer type hosses' in the initial ECW run. And if I remember correctly, everyone in ECW was NOT a wrestling expertise. So what's the problem? Simply because he's a "WWE guy"?

I really don't see what's so bad about him, even in ECW. I think he's done great so far.

Considering that Smackdown JUST finished coming out of a massive roster-slimming disaster with liver enzymes and whatever else they blamed it on, isn't having the entire ECW main event scene filled with people at risk to either seriously injure themselves or others just ASKING for trouble?

The best thing they could have done safety-wise was have a RAW run-in to fill up a few main events while Angle recovers as much as he is capable of (which would be like, 30% or so of his former self), keep Sabu in his "I want a title shot and Heyman won't give me one" role, and give Van Dam some cannon fodder to mow through on his run back to the belt.

Instead, they're putting the future of ECW's main event scene on a giant who's reckless, about as un-over a champion as you'll find, not to mention the fact that he plain doesn't give a shit; a guy who regularly jumps off of stuff onto other stuff while wielding/throwing chairs around like some psychotic furniture salesman; and a guy who is about one bad landing away from being completely paralyzed.

And your point? ECW needs to get rid of the cross over crap. Big Show facing guys from Raw and Smackdown wasn't helping. It only helped with Flair and that was it. The only people on the ECW roster who can look like serious threats to the title are the guy who jumps off stuff while wielding and throwing chairs, a guy who can be paralyzed by a bad landing (then again who can't when you land wrong?), and RVD. Everyone else on the ECW roster is not a threat to Big Show.

Some of the matched you are bashing were quite good IMHO

Flair/ Show, show/rvd, edge & orton/rvd angle were all above average