TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

So my sister just had a great idea. Instead of hiring one of the diva search sluts, she thinks they should put Miz in a bikini and make him the new diva instead. She said he's more of a girl and uses more hair product than any of them and I think it'd fit in great with Raw's policy this year of showing male ass whenever possible.

I think Miz will be a good heel down the line.

He can't be a heel. The women love him!

Further proving my poiny that women will always be attracted to gay men despite never being able to change them.

The real reason Hogan wasn't at Raw:

24783189.jpg

Theres your WrestleMania 23 Match!

BOOK IT!

It'd be worth it just to hear JR saying "Pikachu"

Thundershock by Benoit!

I was watching the 2005 Rumble match. When Angle's attacking HBK outside the ring, all the referees and officials come out to break it up... including Finlay. It's just weird to see him in a suit breaking up a fight.

Tuesday night during the Smackdown/ECW tapings word got out that Tommy Dreamer will be leaving his post as head of WWE's developmental program and that Simon Dean (Mike Bucci) will replace him.

Bucci will be working directly under John Laurinatis head of WWE's Talent Relations Department and will be relocating from Kentucky to Stamford, CT and work in WWE's headquarters. It is expected that Bucci's in ring career as Simon Dean and as a WWE performer is most likely over.

Tommy Dreamer will stay on to help Bucci transition into the role before he leaves. This is NOT a punishment of any kind for Dreamer. Rather this is WWE feeling like Dreamer's desire is to be a full time wrestler and not as an administrator and they want to give him that chance once more with ECW. Dreamer is said to be happy with this decision as his love and passion is wrestling. It is expected that those in the developmental program will be officially informed of the change tomorrow.

Credit: Wrestleview

At least you can read the articles on Wrestleview, without having ads on either side, on top and bottom, a drop-down ad, and the page changing to OMG U WIN PICK UR LAPTOP when you're in the middle of reading the damn thing.

Not saying they deserve credit for taking the article, just saying a lot more people (myself included) would rely on (and subsequently credit) PWInsider if it wasn't so god-damn impossible to read an article on there.

I just watched clips of Sylvestery Terkay and Elijah Burke each wrestling in their debut matches on Smackdown!

These guys are awesome.

Terkay just is all no-nonse, doing Kobashi spinning backhands, belly-to-belly suplexes, and a credible finisher. He looks like a beast and I'm a big fan.

Burke is quick, blocks the jobber's offense in believable manner usually only seen on the indies, and is a decent mouthpiece.

Their simple, not over-the-top look and kickass German colored ringjackets are swank, too.

Terkay and Burke, two reasons to watch WWE television.

Sence both superstars has been on SmackDown almost the longest amount of time, I don't know why they've never done a Mysterio/Undertaker match, or at least had some interactions with each other, they've both been on SmackDown uninterupted sence 2002 and never crossed passed. I'd LOVE to see that match.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

Undertaker and Rey wrestled each other in the 1st Round of the WWE Championship #1 Contender's Tournament, on the April/3rd/2003 Smackdown. The match went 3:24. Undertaker won with the Last Ride, and helped Rey up after the match, in a "show of respect".

At least you can read the articles on Wrestleview, without having ads on either side, on top and bottom, a drop-down ad, and the page changing to OMG U WIN PICK UR LAPTOP when you're in the middle of reading the damn thing.

Not saying they deserve credit for taking the article, just saying a lot more people (myself included) would rely on (and subsequently credit) PWInsider if it wasn't so god-damn impossible to read an article on there.

You're ignoring the top banner, the banner in the site header, the ads below the site header, the banner on the right, and the banner under the links on the left, right? (Add another banner on the top for whenever you click on an article.)

Nothing on the bottom and no pop-ups, though.

(This is from someone who visits WV for the news they put up.)

You're ignoring the top banner, the banner in the site header, the ads below the site header, the banner on the right, and the banner under the links on the left, right? (Add another banner on the top for whenever you click on an article.)

Nothing on the bottom and no pop-ups, though.

(This is from someone who visits WV for the news they put up.)

True, I did ignore them because they are less intrusive and less bothersome. Insider's are larger, gaudier, and they flash a lot more. The WV ones just sit there. When PWInsider loads up, you have to close the drop-down ad, dodge popups and scroll down at least a half-page to get to the articles; WV has at least 10 articles ready for clicking on as soon as it loads up; there's no drop-down ad to get in my way and so far it hasn't subconsciously decided I was a laptop winner and taken away my article to offer me three choices.

I just watched clips of Sylvestery Terkay and Elijah Burke each wrestling in their debut matches on Smackdown!

These guys are awesome.

Terkay just is all no-nonse, doing Kobashi spinning backhands, belly-to-belly suplexes, and a credible finisher. He looks like a beast and I'm a big fan.

Burke is quick, blocks the jobber's offense in believable manner usually only seen on the indies, and is a decent mouthpiece.

Their simple, not over-the-top look and kickass German colored ringjackets are swank, too.

Terkay and Burke, two reasons to watch WWE television.

Really. I've got the last few weeks of SmackDown! and ECW Tivoed.

I was looking forward to seeing Punk's debut match, now I've got three new guys to look forward to.

I've missed the Highlanders the last week or two, if they've been on I didn't see it. What kind of reactions are they getting. One positive I see is that they're too similar to break up and feud like happens too much with teams now. I can see them as heels eventually, might as well go all out and make them the modern version of the pre-WWF Sheepherders-not the Bushwhackers. How about a heel stable with Umaga and the Highlanders, managed by this board's favorite right now. It wouldn't have to be anti-American, just wildmen beating people senseless.

A heel stable with Umaga and the Highlanders, managed by this board's favorite right now. It wouldn't have to be anti-American, just wildmen beating people senseless.

Have Eugene get De-Retarded and become a bad mofucker, just start callin' him by his real name, give him a make over.

The De-Retardation could be the work of Estrada, he controls the retard the way he controls Umaga, the savage beast.

11.jpg

He could be calm now, untill he snaps on mofuckers, instead of being a tard, then Tarding Up.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
Undertaker .VS. The Great Khali won't be at SummerSlam, and instead will be taped on Tuesday night in Washington, DC, for Friday's Smackdown. The reason for this is after the house show matches between the two, it's been decided that Khali can't air in anything physical on live television. Apparently all of his Smackdown TV stuff always has to be heavily edited.

brook_hogan_teeth_startrack.jpg

Am I high or did she bling her teeth?

Edit: Also more Hogan and Pokemon

hulk_hogan_pokemon2_wi.jpg

If you were imagining that...dude, that would be some serious fucking weed.

But to answer your question, yes she did. (Paul Wall is the backup in her video/song in case you didnt' know...and well, that pretty much explains it)