TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

i have no idea what this storyline could be. probably foley vs. mcmahon in some way, shape, or form.

Yawn. I'm a big Foley mark, but his yearly return is getting really boring and played out.

I have some dumb questions: How does WWE hire refs? Do they search the Indy scence in search of talented referees?

I was thinking it might be fun to be an indy ref. Anyone know how to get into this type of stuff?

I already said what it was. It's Foley/McMahon. That's it. Nothing else. McMahon wants to headline Summerslam. The top two candidates for the opponent is Triple H and Foley. Triple H will likely want to work with Shawn in some capacity. Who does that leave?

I have some dumb questions: How does WWE hire refs? Do they search the Indy scence in search of talented referees?

I was thinking it might be fun to be an indy ref. Anyone know how to get into this type of stuff?

Go to wrestling school.

I've realized Crime Time hasn't been on TV in quite awhile.

Not that it is a bad thing.

Remember when people around here were saying they would be facing Edge and Orton at Mania

That was funny

I already said what it was. It's Foley/McMahon. That's it. Nothing else. McMahon wants to headline Summerslam. The top two candidates for the opponent is Triple H and Foley. Triple H will likely want to work with Shawn in some capacity. Who does that leave?

Foley/CM Punk?

Before he left, he said he has a major announcement to make the day after Wrestlemania

hopefully it's to say he's never coming back.

I really don't understand all the Foley hate that's been coming since a couple of years ago on this board. The guy makes really sporadic appearances, has great promos and segments, puts on great matches, puts everybody and their grandfather over, so what's not to love? Or are some people still crying as to how Foley SHOULD have stuck around ROH and make Joe the superstar he should've been by now? I just don't get it.

Foley's serious promos and actual feuds (ie, when he's not plugging a damn book) since he "retired" have all been very good/great (except with flair); much better than any of what Flair has done as active wrestler during that time period. And unlike Hogan, actually puts everyone over in a meaningful way. Hate seeing him plug a book, but otherwise, he's much better than 95% of the lockerroom still.

Foley was just a product of being at the right place at the right time (WWF in 1997-1998). He was no more important back then than Cena or Batista is now. I don't really class Foley with Austin or Rock.

I agree (except he's more important than goddamn Batista, who is ruined), but really, the Rock became an "elite" type wrestler with his feud with Foley; from there, the Rock went to the moon.

Remember when people around here were saying they would be facing Edge and Orton at Mania

That was funny

no one said that, it was merely suggested.

Diva Released

Rebecca released

Written: March 22, 2007

As first reported by WWE Mobile Alerts, WWE has come to terms on the release of ECW Diva Rebecca DiPietro. WWE wishes Rebecca all the best in all future endeavors.

Credit: WWE.com

Are you just assuming or did you hear this somewhere?

I don't mind Foley's yearly returns because as people said- He puts people over, has fun matches and usually puts people over.

Diva Released

Rebecca released

Written: March 22, 2007

As first reported by WWE Mobile Alerts, WWE has come to terms on the release of ECW Diva Rebecca DiPietro. WWE wishes Rebecca all the best in all future endeavors.

Credit: WWE.com

It seems all the Divas linked with Batista get fired or have major heat.

As for a major bombshell? How about Foley "buying" ECW from Vince McMahon and becoming the main guy for that company since it doesn't really have a figurehead right now and that sets up something between the originals doubting Foley's intentions and the obvious Punk-Foley confrontation that'd arrise.

she was a total card reader...slowly reading, eyes moving about, all the bad signs. Reminds of people on SNL that will look at the prompt out of the corner of their eyes during a sketch.

I don't mind Foley's yearly returns because as people said- He puts people over, has fun matches and usually puts people over.

I read about the McMahon headlining Summerslam on a several news sites, and it's always been known Foley wants to work with McMahon. What I'd like to see is McMahon taking his anger out of losing the Battle of Billionaires match on Lashley, and indirectly, ECW as a whole. Foley, as foreshadowed by his rallying promo to the Originals, takes up the ECW mantle and fights for their honor. That's my pure speculation. But the McMahon wanting to work Summerslam and him wanting to work with Foley, I've read.

she was a total card reader...slowly reading, eyes moving about, all the bad signs. Reminds of people on SNL that will look at the prompt out of the corner of their eyes during a sketch.

They use cue cards at SNL too- most of the cast and host do read off of them, but the trick is to not make it too obvious

oh I know, but there are some that are just so damn bad at it...usually the host...but I've seen Jimmy Fallon and Horatio Sanz do it from time to time. Of coruse, they're both horrible so...

That was funny

no one said that, it was merely suggested.

I remember the outcry for giving Cryme Tyme a major long boring La Resistence push as champions. Let's be real people Cryme Tyme is like the 4th tag team on Raw there are other better teams like Shelton & Haas, Cade & Murdoch or the Highlanders that are better overall sports entertainers then the 5 funky fingers production boys.

I read about the McMahon headlining Summerslam on a several news sites, and it's always been known Foley wants to work with McMahon. What I'd like to see is McMahon taking his anger out of losing the Battle of Billionaires match on Lashley, and indirectly, ECW as a whole. Foley, as foreshadowed by his rallying promo to the Originals, takes up the ECW mantle and fights for their honor. That's my pure speculation. But the McMahon wanting to work Summerslam and him wanting to work with Foley, I've read.

They didn't even have WM line up set 2 months ago, yet you theink they have SSlam plotted out?

Guest reality1480
raz, get serious...Cryme Tyme is easily more over than the Highlanders and Cade/Murdoch, by a mile.

And thus the reason they will never do anything with them.

It does seem early to be starting a feud that ends at Summerslam.

Wouldn't it make more sense for Vince to blame Umaga for having his head shaved?

DELICIOUS, DELICIOUS, FRUITY, FRUITY, MAH GOD THEY'RE FRUITY!!!

That was the best one ever, but it wasn't included. Oh well. Still hilarious.

McMahon/Foley at SummerSlam. After the Foley-owned ECW ONS busts on WWE shows and Foley challenges McMahon to fight for it if he wants it so bad. I'd watch, and pay. Foley's recent thing is to always, no matter what, bring up that Vince isn't a genius while plugging his book or whatever. It'd also keep the New Breed/Originals storyline interesting up to ONS, which is where they want it to climax anyway. I mean, something has to hold ECW over through the end of the year at the very least, so why not try something different and make all the necessary tweaks for a real ECW using a WWE-approved figurehead. Win-win.

Rebecca was a horrid backstage interviewer and to be honest there was something strange about her - though I can't put my finger on it, something with her eyes.

If you looke at her naked pics, you don't notice much of that stuff.

They didn't even have WM line up set 2 months ago, yet you theink they have SSlam plotted out?

They absolutely had the main events set up longer than two months ago, they just got spooked by some circumstances and changed parts of it at the last minute.