TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Guest Kliqster

Although he has gone back to wearing jeans again, so hopefully the "Marine" side of his gimmick has been dropped. Which can only be a good thing.

So.

Cade & Murdoch: Actual face turn, or that "Face turn that turns to a heel turn" obvious option they go with every so often when somebody pretends to have a change of heart?

I'm torn, because I liked C&M as heels, but having them actually turn face in this manner would be...well, unique, I can't think of one time where it's happened in this manner.

Wow. So updating his moveset and cutting better promos isn't the solution, changing his RING ATTIRE AND ENTRANCE THEME is...

I seem to recall when Hogan went heel his moveset never changed.

So how about that 3 hour Raw on June 11th, eh?

Got tickets bitches.

So your a gambling man?

On the May 21st RAW, Lashley survived the four-man gauntlet, wrestling in four different matches throughout the night, but on a very special 3-hour RAW, June 11th, Bobby Lashley faces his toughest challange yet! After overcoming the odds and finally defeating Vince McMahon to once again become ECW World Champion at One Night Stand, McMahon has decided to raise the stakes, and force Bobby Lashley to wrestle not once, not four times as he did on May 21st, but over the course of the three hour RAW on June 11th Bobby Lashley must go through six different men, in six different matches, with the ECW World Title on the line for each match.

Will Bobby Lashley once again be able to overcome the odds, or will Vince McMahon finally end Lashley once and for all?

OMG tune in!!! :o

After overcoming the odds and finally defeating Vince McMahon to once again become ECW World Champion at One Night Stand,

PPV title match spoilers? lol

I hope thats made up, but you know..I could see Lashley wrestling 6 matches happen.

Not really a bad deal. I think more people would be interested knowing that McMahon was losing and would want to see him get his comeuppance rather then expect the same result as we've already seen previously.

Of couse it's a joke guys.

Then again, it might not be too far off from the truth. :lol:

Not really a bad deal. I think more people would be interested knowing that McMahon was losing and would want to see him get his comeuppance rather then expect the same result as we've already seen previously.

Yes, because the fact that they totally spoiled the SD with Edge's title win helped them so much - oh wait, it didn't help shit.

As for spoiling the Vince thing, in order to make people care more? No, I simply don't think too many people give a shit about all of that one way or another at this point. I know I sure don't.

I'm hoping that Lashley wrecks Vince enough to get him off TV for a good long while. I have no earthly idea what Umaga will do at that point, but as I said a while back he can be in the New Colossal Connection with Khali once they are both done jobbing out in singles.

At this point I'd even take Lashley vs. Snitsky over this Vince crap. At least with RVD gone I don't have to worry about watching ECW any more, so go ahead and book that lame feud and I won't even DVR it by that point. What a depressing way for RVD to end his WWE run though, jobbing to Gene Snitsky on PPV. It's not even that I mind RVD jobbing, it's just that it'll be to a guy who has zero potential and will just be some monster jobber heel that they'll feed to Lashley and/or Cena.

Here's more on the recent batch of internal WWE promotions, taken from the latest Wrestling Observer:

- Stephanie McMahon is now Executive Vice President of both Talent Relations and Creative Writing.

- John Laurinaitis is now Senior Vice President of Talent Relations, reporting directly to Stephanie.

- Kevin Dunn is the third most powerful person with regards to the TV product, behind Vince and Stephanie.

- Geof Rochester is now Executive Vice President of Marketing, replacing Kurt Schneider, his old boss, in the role. It makes him a very powerful person in the company with regards to global marketing, scheduling live events, advertising, public relations, branding of the company and various other duties.

Vince McMahon made sure that these recent changes were well-known among the business community. Schneider had made a lot of good contacts and he wanted to reassure them that Rochester was equal to the task, whilst reassuring WWE stockholders that plans were being put in place for how the company would progress after he eventually retires. Stephanie is being hand-groomed as his successor.

Also, Stephanie has been getting more involved backstage at Raw since WrestleMania. With Vince spending more time as an on-screen character and time catching up with him he is not able to do as many other tasks as in the past, so it has fallen to her and Triple H to direct the show from the Gorilla position. That's not a sexual position by the way, or if it is then I don't know about it and don't particularly want to either.

What happened to Shane....Either he's being passed over.....Or maybe he knows something we don't

Maybe he just doesnt want to run the business....even though i'd think he'd do a better job

Whats more important when it comes to a champion to you guys, the length of how long he's held a title or the number of times he's won it?

I don't know what Cena has done over Michaels this year to deserve being called the best worker in the company. All of their best matches came with each other, and Cena's match with Khali was equatable to Shawn's effort. Do you honestly think that Cena could've gave us a better straight match with Taker at the end of the Rumble that Shawn did? Was the Cena/Umaga street fight (on PPV) honestly any better than the HBK/Edge street fight (TV in January)? Did you see their tag match against MVP and Kennedy from Smackdown in February?

The reason I'd put Shawn above Cena would be the program Shawn did with Rated RKO while fighting to get to Mania. That was the first compelling angle of the year.

Cena's feuds didn't bury his contenders like DX v Rated RKO did. It got to the point where EVERYONE knew that DX would win out in the end. Plus when Triple H went down with his torn quad, HBK single handedly took out both of them in what seem squash matches.

Cena's superman act atleast makes it look like someone might have a chance to beat him. And it keeps his challengers still with their heat in tact. Cena has had good to great matches this year with Edge, HBK twice, Umaga twice, and pretty damn good one with Khali, a match with Benoit, plus the tag match against Bastista and Taker.

When Michaels wants he can have a good match with just about anyone. But Cena has been busting his ass off to the point where is it the "broomstick" clause that Shawn is carrying everyone or is it Cena can do his side of the job to make the whole match look good?

Whats more important when it comes to a champion to you guys, the length of how long he's held a title or the number of times he's won it?

Length. Because being good enough to win a title 10 times also meant you sucked enough to lose it 10 times as well.

i remember a heel commentator saying that about Hart or Hennig. Who was it?

"former 2 time champion? that just tells me he lost it 2 times."

Which sucks, because Stephanie is utterly clueless.

QFT. If HHH has some of the power, it wouldn't be bad, because he seems to have a good mind for the business. Assuming he's retired, of course. Which is a ludicrous assumption these days, because no one ever retires, but still.

I don't see how anyone can make the assumption that Shane would be a better choice as the creative leader. Of all the McMahons, Shane is booked to be the strongest and usually dominates his feuds over the talent and takes the spotlight with his bumping and stunts. Clearly, he's best served to follow his mother's footsteps and run the business and stay away from the on-screen stuff.

quote]

Length. Because being good enough to win a title 10 times also meant you sucked enough to lose it 10 times as well.

I remember a couple of years ago when Flair was feuding with...I think it was...Jericho, and he mentioned the fact that not only did he win the title 16 times, he LOST the title 16 times aswell. and he had a point.

WWE make him out to be the greatest Champion in history. be he lost the damn title 16 times. same with Triple H who lost it 10 times.

From how WWE have booked it, I see JBL as a stronger champion than Edge is currently. Because although Edge his in his 3rd reign while Bradshaw held the top belt only once, JBL's reign was 280 days, compared to Edge's 21, 76 and currently 18 day stints.

Yeah...I think the same goes even more so for tag teams. Whose reign was more memorable...the Dudley Boys' 12 or so short reigns, or Demolition's year long title reign?

It's neither length nor amount. It's the quality of the reign. Many people have held a title for very long periods but due to the quality of the reign, it wasn't meaningful. On the flip side, a 2 month reign can be much more impressive. The # of reigns is also impressive in that it shows you can consistantly perform at that level and get the job done.