TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Guest fanofcoils

In the very beginning of her WWE stint she had too much charisma, now she has no charisma at all and she is another boring part of Raw.

Guest fanofcoils

First of all these "ratings" this year have been perceived wrongly it seems. 4.0 = 3.5 or 3.6 last year. No way would this boring stuff each week on Monday would get a 4.0 if TIVO hadn't been factored into the ratings as it has been at the beginning of this year I believe.

Second of all Styles has been terrible as an announcer on Raw. He adds nothing to the show but "calls the moves"..... YAWN.

Fire him or turn him into his "ECW self" if that is better or bring back JR as JR is way better than bland Styles on Raw right now. And pure face Lawler is terrible on commentary, he adds no entertainment to the show, he should turn heel because he has always been entertaining as a heel commentator. These ideas have too much charisma and I'm sure they will be "no sold" by WWE.

WWE.Com broke the expected news today that former Intercontinental and Tag Champion Andrew "Test" Martin has officially returned to the company.

Martin was originally fired from WWE in August 2004. The firing was conspicuous because Martin was only 4 months into a 12-month rehabilitation for spinal fusion surgery performed by Dr. Lloyd Youngblood.

Since his firing, Martin legally changed his middle name to "Test" and was working independents as "Andrew Test Martin". He had been very critical of WWE overall on his website and after the death of Eddie Guerrero, he specifically lashed out at their lack of control over the perscription drug scene in WWE saying, "I didn't even know what a soma was before I started in WWE."

There has been speculation recently that WWE wanted to hire back "natural" big men in the wake of the stringent drug testing that started this week in WWE. With this in mind, Chuck Palumbo was previously rehired and Mark Jindrak's return is expected to be announced soon.

This will be Test's second run with WWE. His first run started in December 1998 as the "hired gun" of Vince McMahon's Corporation in their war against DX after he was a bodyguard for Motley Crue during an October 1998 performance on RAW is WAR.

Guest fanofcoils

I wonder if Test will ever become world champ, realistically he either won't or possibly before RVD ever becomes world champ?

Well, the guy had a nice ......... running big boot, but thats really all I could say about him. The guy is a jacked monster now, so I assume we'll be talking about World Champion Test in a matter of months.

"So they gave Ashley Massaro a 3-year extension and just let Christy Hemme go, who was obviously the better of the two?"

This was my original response.

Since his firing, Martin legally changed his middle name to "Test" and was working independents as "Andrew Test Martin".

You know, Warrior may be shatbit insane, but at least people have heard of him.

"Test" I wouldn't consider would be a ring name you'd go to such lengths to keep.

Are you calling Helms a liar?

"Only me, Steven Richards, and ring announcer Justin Roberts are real WWEers". Then he mentions something about The Blue Meanie as an ex-WWEer.

Edit: Guess Helms is a liar / doesn't know Ashley had an account / doesn't consider her a WWE wrestler. WWE.com confirmed the contract renewal.

Friend, what are you talking about. On the main page of Helms' MySpace he says

"FYI: The only real WWE'ers on MySpace are as follows:

Gregory Helms

Ashley Massaro

John Cena

Justin Roberts

Kristal Marshall

Shannon Moore

Stevie Richards"

I guess he didn't count The Hardyz because their MySpace is just promotion for their online show.

Option #4: Helms' page has changed to reflect the ever growing number of wrestlers with legitimate myspace accounts but I haven't cared enough to check his page to notice.

I'll consider myself corrected. Thanks champ (you're going down next season though!)

I'm not being sour, fuckface.

I just think it's fucking dumb to have to wade through all this shit when I want to talk about one specific thing, because then you start having colliding responses when people start talking about different things.

The next time you think about mindlessly flinging accusations at people (especially people like me who gleefully provided the complete, word-for-word WWE and TNA sections of the Observer for at least 45 weeks), just shut the hell up instead.

Well, since I didn't "throw an accusation at you", and the mods agreed with my simple request to delete your unnecessary thread, I think you lose this one.

But back on topic. Ashley can't work, but at least she's energetic and got away from Matt Hardy (or was that false). I'd prefer Hemme any day, though.

Guest Rrrsh
I'm not being sour, fuckface.

I just think it's fucking dumb to have to wade through all this shit when I want to talk about one specific thing, because then you start having colliding responses when people start talking about different things.

The next time you think about mindlessly flinging accusations at people (especially people like me who gleefully provided the complete, word-for-word WWE and TNA sections of the Observer for at least 45 weeks), just shut the hell up instead.

Easy there Cheif. So the mods merged your threads, who cares.

If Brock Lesnar or Chris Jericho or anyone of real importance joins WWE or re-signs with WWE, then they'll get their own thread. As it is, we're talking about Test, who they never did anything with for years and will probably do nothing with when he comes back, and Ashley, who is unlikely to be around when her extension is over.

The contracts of WWE are just like the contracts of NFL, the "talent" can be cut at any time for "salary cap" reasons.

Not to mention that talent can leave even if they've just signed a multi-year contract.

Are you calling Helms a liar?

"Only me, Steven Richards, and ring announcer Justin Roberts are real WWEers". Then he mentions something about The Blue Meanie as an ex-WWEer.

Edit: Guess Helms is a liar / doesn't know Ashley had an account / doesn't consider her a WWE wrestler. WWE.com confirmed the contract renewal.

Friend, what are you talking about. On the main page of Helms' MySpace he says

"FYI: The only real WWE'ers on MySpace are as follows:

Gregory Helms

Ashley Massaro

John Cena

Justin Roberts

Kristal Marshall

Shannon Moore

Stevie Richards"

I guess he didn't count The Hardyz because their MySpace is just promotion for their online show.

Paul London has a legit one too if I'm not mistaken.

Test needs to bring back the flying elbow he briefly used as a finisher. Too many guys have boring-ass, basic finishers. I always thought the flying elbow was an old-school, yet still cool move, especially for a big guy.

It's better than the Big Boot o' Doom and pumphandle slam, anyway.

Jim Ross is expected to host the Hall of Fame Ceremony this year. There is talk about his possibly calling a match at WrestleMania as well. Many in the company feel that Ross will be back sooner than later, and most feel that they should have never replaced him in the first place.

Credit: PWInsider/411

Why do they want to bring Ross back? So fans will become sick of him again. Give it two weeks and he'll be spoiting off the same crap he has been for the past ten years. I'm fucking sick of people pining for Ross. People seem to have been brainwashed into thinking he's a master story teller because he's been screaming at ring side for years now.

Jim Ross should have been replaced. Joey Styles was a pefrect replacement until WWE decieded to castrate him for "calling matches for the internet". So it's not the usual WWE style maybe that's why it was so refreshing. Why don't they just get rid of Coach, the guy is fucking useless.

Guest Montresor

WWE.com actually mentions Test's two-week Intercontinental and World Tag-Title reigns; here's hoping that means he'll be on Raw.

Why don't they just get rid of Coach, the guy is fucking useless.

$175,000. The mind boggles.