TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Test must be back because, after he ripped the drug use in WWE and management's non-caring attitude towards it, the WWE is 100% cleaned up now so clean leaving guys like Andrew Martin can safely compete there again

I read something on 411 about them signing "natural" big men, in order to compensate for the current roster getting smaller.

Funny how Test exhibits more charisma in those phots then he did during his entire WWF run.

Anyhow....speaking of Test, here's an oldie but goodie I got from another board. (It was originally posted about 4 years ago.)

STACY KEIBLER SCORES 69 ON TEST

Stacy Keibler, who is a university student as well as a WWF diva, recently came home with disappointing news for her parents.

She arrived home during a short break and, as usual, her parents enquired about her current grades in school. She told them that she had taken a new Test, and had preformed a 69 on it.

"We were very upset," said Stacy's mother. "Stacy is usually so good at everything. This whole Test thing was really upsetting to us."

"I don't want my daughter ever doing anything like that on a Test again," added Keibler's father. "A girl like Stacy should be succeeding in life. She can do so much better than that Test!"

Stacy has promised to continue working on improving her performance on the Test, even if it means staying up all night and cramming hard.

"The Test was hard, so I had to really work at it," said Stacy. "I promise that I'll do the Test better next time."

Many feel that Stacy's 69 on the Test was simply not good enough, and that she needs a lot of practice if she wants to improve on her 69. However Stacy is looking towards the future.

"This isn't the only time I'll have a Test," said Stacy. "In fact I'm already practicing for the next time I have to do a Test. I stayed up all last night practicing by myself so that the Test will come easier next time."

Stacy has also been practicing her speaking abilities.

"You never know when I'll have to do oral on a Test," she said. "I don't like doing it, because it's always so long and hard, but if that's what the Test asks for, I'll have to do it!"

“There has been a rumor— and I believe the rumor is true— that the WWE did want a legends’ match between Hulk Hogan and myself at Wrestlemania. I heard Hogan wanted someone younger and larger, or a bigger name. But as far as a bigger name, there is no bigger name than Greg “The Hammer” Valentine as far as legends go. I want to go on record that I’m challenging him to a wrestling match whether it’s within the confines of the WWE or his reality series, “Hogan Knows Best.” I’m the better wrestler; he’s a showman. I’m issuing this challenge. And I believe he’s a coward.”

Which means Valentine wasn't even contacted about it, which is a great indicator of its truth.

I still say Vince should bring Valentine in as a mentor to a younger wrestler. Just he's no regular mentor. No, no, he's a mentor with a drinking problem. Valentine has looked consistently drunk for ten years so the TV virtually writes itself.

STACY KEIBLER SCORES 69 ON TEST

Stacy Keibler, who is a university student as well as a WWF diva, recently came home with disappointing news for her parents.

She arrived home during a short break and, as usual, her parents enquired about her current grades in school. She told them that she had taken a new Test, and had preformed a 69 on it.

"We were very upset," said Stacy's mother. "Stacy is usually so good at everything. This whole Test thing was really upsetting to us."

"I don't want my daughter ever doing anything like that on a Test again," added Keibler's father. "A girl like Stacy should be succeeding in life. She can do so much better than that Test!"

Stacy has promised to continue working on improving her performance on the Test, even if it means staying up all night and cramming hard.

"The Test was hard, so I had to really work at it," said Stacy. "I promise that I'll do the Test better next time."

Many feel that Stacy's 69 on the Test was simply not good enough, and that she needs a lot of practice if she wants to improve on her 69. However Stacy is looking towards the future.

"This isn't the only time I'll have a Test," said Stacy. "In fact I'm already practicing for the next time I have to do a Test. I stayed up all last night practicing by myself so that the Test will come easier next time."

Stacy has also been practicing her speaking abilities.

"You never know when I'll have to do oral on a Test," she said. "I don't like doing it, because it's always so long and hard, but if that's what the Test asks for, I'll have to do it!"

That is great. Innuendos rock.

And Test never really bothered me. I mean, he's no Chris Benoit, but he's not Boogeyman bad, at least. He could bring an interesting mid-card/upper-mid card heel to maybe Raw, where they could use one.

I never thought Test was as awful as a lot of folks on the board thought he was. I think he needs to stop using the running Big Boot as his finisher, though, stick to the pumphandle slam and the Test Drive(I don't know the formal name for the move). Of course, most of the WWE roster could be doing just fine if they booked things intelligently, which is something they just don't want to do.

Test could've been fine if WWE had ever decided if they were going to push him or not. It seemed like one week on RAW he'd squash someone decisively, the next he'd be wrestling some scrub on Heat.

And yeah, the big boot is way overdone as a finisher.

I read something on 411 about them signing "natural" big men, in order to compensate for the current roster getting smaller.

Speaking of which, man did Kurt Angle look scrawny on SNME.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

“There has been a rumor— and I believe the rumor is true— that the WWE did want a legends’ match between Hulk Hogan and myself at Wrestlemania. I heard Hogan wanted someone younger and larger, or a bigger name. But as far as a bigger name, there is no bigger name than Greg “The Hammer” Valentine as far as legends go. I want to go on record that I’m challenging him to a wrestling match whether it’s within the confines of the WWE or his reality series, “Hogan Knows Best.” I’m the better wrestler; he’s a showman. I’m issuing this challenge. And I believe he’s a coward.”

Which means Valentine wasn't even contacted about it, which is a great indicator of its truth.

I still say Vince should bring Valentine in as a mentor to a younger wrestler. Just he's no regular mentor. No, no, he's a mentor with a drinking problem. Valentine has looked consistently drunk for ten years so the TV virtually writes itself.

Matt Hardy. Please make him the drunken mentor of Matt Hardy.

I played as Test in the Smackdown games just to build up my finisher and randomly run around, big booting everyone. Good times.

It was definately fun in the game, but in matches it just looked awkward and it seemed like he missed a lot, almost looked like he was trying to get a groin injury or something.

Guest Princess Leena
I played as Test in the Smackdown games just to build up my finisher and randomly run around, big booting everyone. Good times.

Hehe... me too. Slaps Pants Big Boot is such an awesome finisher.

And Test looks GREAT. Hopefully, WWE pushes him like they should have 7 years ago. He could be World Champ on SD in a few months. And I hope he creates the next big stable with Randall.

That was awesome when Test absolutely squashed Kevin Nash within like 3 minutes.

The irony of that was that the Kevin Nash rip-off beat Kevin Nash.

And the winner of the match... KEVI... TEST!

"A girl like Stacy should be succeeding in life."

Heh heh, he said "suck seed" heh heh

Never mind.

Test had two really good chances of breaking out as a star but was either shoved down the card or didn't do anything with the chance, depending on how you look at it. The first was after Stephanie left him for Triple H, and the other was when he had immunity for a year.

I blame creative, personally, but so much could have been done.

Guest Evolution

WWE needs to get Steve Corino.

True then him and Flair can have a match to see who bleeds the most in a match. Or a contest to see who has the most messed up forehead from blading.

Ian Rotten?

New Jack?

And Test looks GREAT. Hopefully, WWE pushes him like they should have 7 years ago. He could be World Champ on SD in a few months. And I hope he creates the next big stable with Randall.

The Smackdown title picture is bad enough with Orton being pushed to the top. The last thing it needs is for Test to come anywhere near.

I would say that Test is damaged beyong being a title contender but if Randy is still there I suppose anyone could be.