TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Guest Samantha

According to one pretty well known news site (am not sure if i'm allowed to say the name) although Ashley has signed a 3 year extension, so had Christy Hemme apparantly, shortly before she got cut.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

Black Wednesday will be remembered for some time to come.*

*Three days.

I remember reading an interview with Test back in 2000 or so. He brought up using the flying elbow as a finisher. Although he had been given props by the boys in the back for a man of his size doing the move, it was killing his lower back to do it. He went on to say that 3 years later, if he was still an active wrestler, he would not be using the flying elbow.

IMO, the move looked the best when he won the Hardcore Championship from Bossman. He took the nightstick from Bossman, held it so that the long part of the stick went down his forearm, and did the flying elbow on him for the win. Made it look like he was stabbing Bossman in the chest with the stick. Good visual.

Personally I've never minded Test that much, since he's not as useless as most guys his height. Heck, I remember being at a RAW taping in the spring of '98 and seeing this tall guy in purple trunks working a dark match, and thinking he looked like he had a lot of potential. He was billed as "Andrew Martin."

I am wondering what they will do with Test, now that he's coming back officially. At first glance, it seems like Smackdown could maybe use him more since they need some star power (and like it or not, Test is someone most fans will recognize). However, I'd think he could get lost in the shuffle with all the other big guys like Lashley and Mark Henry.

If he goes to RAW, what do they do with him? I'd love to see him come in as a face who tries to be a thorn in Triple H's side, playing off their past history. Of course, that would probably be too interesting, so we'll probably see him come in as a generic big man heel for Vince to use against HBK or whoever else is pissing him off that week. He'll probably be used like Kane was a couple years ago. "CENA, you're pissing me off, with your lack of respect for authority! So tonight, you're going to face...TEST!...in a NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH!!!" (crowd goes mild)

I hate Test. I think he's a worthless sack of shit.

That being said, he still should have got the belt at Survivor Series 99 like it was originally planned. He totally got screwed over by HHH that year.

Yeah, but history is proven that the fans will pop for a guy who was heatless during his last run, if he's been gone for a couple years.

I hate Test. I think he's a worthless sack of shit.

That being said, he still should have got the belt at Survivor Series 99 like it was originally planned. He totally got screwed over by HHH that year.

He did have one of the best matches at the final KOTR against Brock Lesner.

Oh my God they're still doing that angle??????

Of course. If people hate an angle WWE will run with it just because they can.

Oh my God they're still doing that angle??????

Of course. If people hate an angle WWE will run with it just because they can.

It's that childish thing with the WWE. Everyone shit on the Tim White thing, so they have to beat it into the ground that they were right, we were wrong, and that the Tim White stuff IS entertaining, whether you like it or not.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees
The newest Tim White suicide video shows him throwing himself into a revolving fan and blood exploding all over Josh. It's so ridiculously stupid but I laughed out loud.

Didnt Mythbusters debunk that one?

You know what would be funny, if Tim White "caught" the Bird Flu from eating at a chinese buffet or got Madcow Disease from a Beni Hana restuarant.

Guest AndrewisyourHero

WWE doesn't do death or rape, right? Right??

(crickets chirp)

You know what would be funny, if Tim White "caught" the Bird Flu from eating at a chinese buffet or got Madcow Disease from a Beni Hana restuarant.

Or what would be funny is if Time White REALLY did kill himself and none of the fans believed it.

WWE doesn't do death or rape, right? Right??

(crickets chirp)

This isn't death, it's attempted suicide. Josh Matthews ususally starts the segments off saying that Tim White is battling depression and is making strides...

Ok, I give up trying to defend this.

This isn't a comment, more of a question.

On the WWE Summerslam 2004 DVD, during the video buildup for Triple H/Eugene, there's a bit of music playing in the background, something of a classical sort, does anyone have any idea what it is?

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

I'm heading to Vegas from Sunday til Friday, so unless I get my WON on Sat (rare) there will be no WON news update this week.

------------

Shawn vs Bret - (Stolen from WC.com)

Lifted from Grahams site, so credit to him and Berkrja who posted it but these are the sats for whenever they were in the ring together, was quite suprised myself -

and now to the insane listings:

Hart vs Michaels vs DRAW

Singlematches: 49 4 2

Speciality matches: 8 1 0

3-Way matches: 1 3 0

Tag team maches: 21 0 13

Teaming togheter won 10 lost 1 drew 0

so in total who won

Bret won

79 times

Michaels

8 times

DRAWS

Got this info from PWInsider.com about WrestleMania buyrates, I assume they're on the money:

Wrestlemania III - 10.2

Wrestlemania IV - 6.5

Wrestlemania V - 5.9

Wrestlemania VI - 3.8

Wrestlemania VII - 2.8

Wrestlemania VIII - 2.3

Wrestlemania IX - 2.0

Wrestlemania X - 1.7

Wrestlemania XI - 1.3

Wrestlemania XII - 1.2

Wrestlemania 13 - 0.8

Wrestlemania XIV - 2.3