TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

They really could cut a match short if they put Booker T in the MITB match, where Booker can play it up for comedy that he got out of wrestling Boogeyman. Booker and Sharmell could easily stand around ringside avoiding the match, Booker does commentary and does the "bodies laying everywhere" spot and slowly climbs the ladder but only for the lights to go out and red smoke fills the ring and worms fall from the ceiling onto Booker T, who falls off the ladder and the lights go on and there's the boogeyman in the ring with his clock.

Booker runs away as Boogeyman crawls after him. You eliminate the time that Boogey/Booker would waste, adds a bit of comedy to the MITB match and you serve the same purpose. Lashley can run-in and continue his thing with Finlay as well during the match.

[isiah Thomas]

It's crazy enough that it just might work...

[/isiah Thomas]

Stacker2, Xyerience? Flexseed Oil?

So did Test borrow some from Chuck Liddell?

Not only did Test borrow that from Chuck he also borrowed the cheat to win thumb in the eye.

Guest NYankees

Vince stopped looking. This is going to go along with GTV and other dropped angles.

I know everyone's forgot that RAW still has no GM(Vince doesn't count).

But when is the new GM going to be announced?

When it's born.

Stuff on Helms' broken nose, from WWE.com:

On March 5, Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms suffered a broken nose during a match at a SmackDown event in Brisbane, Australia. Last Thursday, March 16, Helms had successful surgery in North Carolina to repair the injury.

While the full extent of the injury was unknown until the operation took place, doctors found two fractures and a collapsed septum during the 90-minute surgery. “My right septum was collapsed, because the cartilage in the middle of the nose had completely shifted to the right,” Helms told WWE.com.

Helms is now recuperating at home, and he anticipates that it will take about six to eight weeks before he is back at 100 percent. “They told me that it’ll be at least four weeks before I can take any full contact, because any serious blows will re-break my nose easily. After that, it’ll take a few weeks just to re-strengthen it.”

While he won’t be able to wrestle, Helms told WWE.com that his injury doesn’t mean you won’t see him until he’s healed. “I may be injured, but I’m still going to make my presence felt on SmackDown. I’m still the Cruiserweight Champion and the greatest cruiserweight alive, and even with a broken nose, I’m still better looking than all of the other cruiserweights. Think of this as the champ taking a little vacation, like I’m going to Disneyland or something.”

Here's some pics

Guest JoeJoe

I have lost ALL interest in Shawn Michaels.

All this feud with Vince has done is run his boring ass, skinny 60 yr old babyface stripper gimmick run its course 10 times over.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

On March 5, Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms suffered a broken nose during a match at a SmackDown event in Brisbane, Australia. Last Thursday, March 16, Helms had successful surgery in North Carolina to repair the injury.

While the full extent of the injury was unknown until the operation took place, doctors found two fractures and a collapsed septum during the 90-minute surgery. “My right septum was collapsed, because the cartilage in the middle of the nose had completely shifted to the right,” Helms told WWE.com.

Helms is now recuperating at home, and he anticipates that it will take about six to eight weeks before he is back at 100 percent. “They told me that it’ll be at least four weeks before I can take any full contact, because any serious blows will re-break my nose easily. After that, it’ll take a few weeks just to re-strengthen it.”

While he won’t be able to wrestle, Helms told WWE.com that his injury doesn’t mean you won’t see him until he’s healed. “I may be injured, but I’m still going to make my presence felt on SmackDown. I’m still the Cruiserweight Champion and the greatest cruiserweight alive, and even with a broken nose, I’m still better looking than all of the other cruiserweights. Think of this as the champ taking a little vacation, like I’m going to Disneyland or something.”

Here's some pics

The real loser here is the sunglasses, which surely cannot be worn for a while.

Prior to tonight's WWE Supershow taping of Raw and Smackdown in Memphis, the entire WWE roster underwent their first urine test for the WWE Wellness program. Talent had no idea they would be taking the tests until they were informed at the taping and instructed to provide urine samples for the testing personnel.

The results from today's testing will be considered "baseline" levels with no action taken against those testing positive for illegal and prohibited substances. Today's results will be compared later on with future testing in order to determine whether usage of banned substances are continuing or if levels within WWE performers are dropping.

According to the wording of the WWE Wellness Program, "After the baseline test, subsequent positive tests for non-medical use of a prohibited substance will result in disciplinary action."

In other words, WWE will not penalize anyone for what is already in their system as long as future testing indicates they are making strides towards getting off the substances. However, if future testing indicates continued use at the same level (or increased usage) without a legitimate medical reason, that talent will be subject to disciplinary action starting with a 30 day suspension without pay.

Source: pwinsider.com

In other words, WWE will not penalize anyone for what is already in their system as long as future testing indicates they are making strides towards getting off the substances. However, if future testing indicates continued use at the same level (or increased usage) without a legitimate medical reason, that talent will be subject to disciplinary action starting with a 30 day suspension without pay.

Source: pwinsider.com

see also Banging the boss's daughter, being undeservedly mega-pushed, and being unable to wrestle.

Here's some pics

What is your problem with Helms wearing sunglasses? Yes, they are in his titantron video, who cares? I think WWE has bigger problems than the cruiserweight having no real gimmicks, which isn't exactly a new thing.

Guest OKCoyote

Hey, random question.

Has Charlie Haas re-signed with WWE? I had heard it was a possibility, but did it ever happen?

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

Here's some pics

What is your problem with Helms wearing sunglasses? Yes, they are in his titantron video, who cares? I think WWE has bigger problems than the cruiserweight having no real gimmicks, which isn't exactly a new thing.

It blow my mind that after four years as The Hurricane, the extent of character development after he turns heel is that he wears sunglasses. In fact, someone decided that was his defining trait and made it into his titantron video. Its not like he's so memorable in the ring that he doesn't need a gimmick. He's the new Kidman. Its not like he has this unique look. We've confused him with Daivari a dozen times this year. You're going to turn someone that was a jobber, but a jobber that sold merchandise, heel, and then extent of effort that you put in to his character is that he wears sunglasses? And I'm sure they wonder why he's not over. Its the same thing with Paul London. London's gimmick is that he has no fashion sense. Yay? Boo?

Speaking of the Hurricane, Rosey has just been released according to wwe.com. Although Rosey wasn't the worst part of Raw, it's nothing to lose sleep over either.

So the sign Jamal, then never put 3MW back together on TV, and then they release Rosey?

That's makes a lot of sense.

It does when you apply "WWE Logic".

I was watching the DVD of Wrestlemania 21 the other day and got to the part where they brought out all of the Hall of Famers and introduced them during the live show. I remember they did this at Wrestlemania 20 also, once I was watching the show. My question is will they do this again this year? My point in asking, of course, is Bret Hart. Bret said he would only do the ceremony, so will he not come out to get his recognition during the show? I know for the deceased members a family member comes out. Will they just completely omit Bret during the show?

Has Charlie Haas re-signed with WWE? I had heard it was a possibility, but did it ever happen?

He has. He said it was basically down to TNA showing no interest and he felt he had to work somewhere.

What the hell? I thought they were bringing back 3 Minute Warning?!

They were, but that was then and this is now. Plans change constantly in WWE.

I honestly don't get how TNA didn't show any interest in Haas, but they showed interest in his useless wife.

Well, one of them has fake tits and looks hot in short skirts while standing next to Jeff Jarrett. The other is Charlie Haas. Which one do you think Jeff is going to want to bring in?

Well, there are other hot girls out there who probably wouldn't cost as much. That was the point I was getting at. There really was no reason to particularly get Jackie for this angle.

But other hot girls weren't released by WWE and TNA seems to thrive on picking up people WWE release for no reason.

Guest nokia

Dave Meltzer reports that the suspended Roderick Strong has had talks with WWE, but would be unable to sign until his TNA contract expires.

TNAWrestlingNews.com has heard from friends of Strong that claim he's been saying the same thing. This could very well be a push and shove type deal where Strong implies that he's been in talks with WWE while trying to get his TNA suspension reduced.

* Strong in wwe with ALL his backbreakers would rule, but wasn't he on wwe tv last year in the "Kurt Angle Invitational" ??

He was in WWE for a KII and actually got some time, if memory serves. It wasn't one of those 25 second squashes. I recall him getting longer time then most did.

I don't think Strong would get a push (duh) but I'm salivating for another Gibson/Strong match, Strong/Benoit at some point would just rock. However, I'm still waiting for Gibson/Benoit first.

WWE are really giving Wrestlemania 22 the hard sell here in the UK. I've seen massive billboards for the event and even TV adverts. They've never done this with any previous WWE PPV's in this country, they must be desperate for buys. That or they want to get over a million buys for the show.